Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
I've only completed the first rally with the fiat thus far

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    969.5 KB · Views: 6
You know, I think Course Maker is coming in 1.13. Why, you might ask? I think Sierra was made in a Course Maker.

Hey guys, been a while since I was active here. Took the summer off to learn guitar which is going awesome. I can now play by ear. I'm advancing this as i start some formal training and continue practice with the band.
I recently gave my copy of GT6 to my brother as well, so I am now announcing my official retirement from the Spinning Arrows Club. Keep it real team, God bless.

Hey guys, been a while since I was active here. Took the summer off to learn guitar which is going awesome. I can now play by ear. I'm advancing this as i start some formal training and continue practice with the band.
I recently gave my copy of GT6 to my brother as well, so I am now announcing my official retirement from the Spinning Arrows Club. Keep it real team, God bless.
GOD bless you

Sorry to see you retire Mac. We have a Daytona race planned for tomorrow nights casual races which is right up your alley.
Good luck with the band and the guitar. Tough business but it can be a fun ride.

I hope you plan on introducing your brother to us. 👍

Three cars:
'59 Stingray Concept
'60 XNR Ghia
2014 Nismo GTR

I am NOT the best tuner in the group... If you want help with Tuning Alexmavis is the guy to go with! He help me with my Tune for the GT500 event and Thanks to him I was able to finish 4th. I will give it a try but If we see we can't Improve at all then we can Alex for help

Three cars:
'59 Stingray Concept
'60 XNR Ghia
2014 Nismo GTR

If you want to.
Check out the various tunes for each car in the tuning section of gtplanet.
Try to find at least three(A,B,C settings) for each car. If not use A for stock.
Load the others in B and C.
Then try each one and make notes as to which one you like and why.
In most cases the tunes will get you in the ball park.
Then you'll either lower or raise some of the settings.

TIP: when looking at the tunes, make note of which ones are for the DS3 controller or for wheel.

^Plymouth XNR has no tunes, the Nismo is brand spanking now and the tunes I tried on the Stingray are too sensitive.

I am NOT the best tuner in the group... If you want help with Tuning Alexmavis is the guy to go with! He help me with my Tune for the GT500 event and Thanks to him I was able to finish 4th. I will give it a try but If we see we can't Improve at all then we can Alex for help

I feel honored... :lol::):cheers::):lol:

Back