Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments

Do you get the feeling something is going to be announced for each month of the year including 2015?
Hmmm, this must be the S.A.C Announcement page. ;)

You now have the honor of including the official S.A.C. emblem and anything else in your post to introduce the 2015 S.A.C. World Championship race schedule.

Don't let the club down. Everyone will be watching your post 2420

Last edited:
thanks to those guys who came out for the race...was good fun...thanks tiger for letting it be known. PS I'm looking forward to this miata race...haven't raced with the arrows for a while so i think this will be a great event to get back into
Nice to race with you guys again :cheers:
See you guys on next Sunday on Suzuka

Been thinking about this..... How about a spread sheet?

Seriously, Google Docs and link to a spreadsheet with events as tabs and all the criteria for upcomiong events. You can share and update and put in a sig so there will be no specific post to have to hunt for in the thread.

I've been trying to keep one going so I don't always have to come back to the thread.. and I can keep the cars I might want to run for reference.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HvLWUYi3LrifiVtGCHastBoqVbsPjUW94P2bc3CMVQ0/edit?usp=sharing

Just a thought. :gtpflag:

thanks to those guys who came out for the race...was good fun...thanks tiger for letting it be known. PS I'm looking forward to this miata race...haven't raced with the arrows for a while so i think this will be a great event to get back into

Thanks hosting. And thanks again Tjger for giving me a heads up. I had fun, despite trying to figure out how to drive a GT500 car I bought and painted for the race. :banghead: Hopefully I can be more prepared next time. :D

That's what I like about griff short GT 500 races.
Quick competition to stay in the groove and another opportunity to tune the car.

If anyone doubts the fun the Miata Roadster event will be.
Wait for the trailer.

Also there is a hidden event planned using the Miata after the Autumn Ring and Chamonix-West event.

In the coming days the ..'Mine' will be filled in.
Right now I'm waiting on OB to create and edit post ....2420.

See page 83

Last edited:
Seriously, how did I even end up pinning you as the weed guy?

Lol trust me you are not the only one... In other rooms players say the same thing about my cars. Out of all the GREEN things in the world I wonder why "weed" comes to their head first.... hope is not cause they have a bad habit & as for you I think it started with my SVT Mustang cause it was smoking and sparking all over the place at Sarthe

That's what I like about griff short GT 500 races.
Quick competition to stay in the groove and another opportunity to tune the car.

If anyone doubts the fun the Miata Roadster event will be.
Wait for the trailer.

Also there is a hidden event planned using the Miata after the Autumn Ring and Chamonix-West event.

In the coming days the ..'Mine' will be filled in.
Right now I'm waiting on OB to create and edit post ....2420.

...???

Lol trust me you are not the only one... In other rooms players say the same thing about my cars. Out of all the GREEN things in the world I wonder why "weed" comes to their head first.... hope is not cause they have a bad habit & as for you I think it started with my SVT Mustang cause it was smoking and sparking all over the place at Sarthe

i don't see any connection between you can vegetarian....

thus weed seems right.....

LOL.... LOL.... :lol::lol::lol:

Hey guys, I'm going to be opening a room tonight at 8 so Manny and I can make a promo for my series. All that I ask is you bring a Mini cooper '98 or a Mini Marcos to the lobby rated at 450 pp.

Anyone wanna help?

Hey O.B you need my help making a Video?

Latest Posts

Back