Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
Sorry I can't make it tonight boys... Too many things pulling me in too many directions..... Please post videos and I'll pretend I'm fighting for 10th!!!!!

^Not for me. My two new potential cars failed me.

No they didn't O.B you did great tonight buddy!! Alex said he will help you out with the tunes you need and If I am available I will help out too cause that's what we do here, we help each other in the Club.

Ps: You did really good at Sierra OB! Accidents happen so don't let that discourage you :bowdown::cheers::cheers::cheers:

It's just I was hoping the Vertigo would be more...well, 2J-esque, since it's a tune by the same.guy who made the tune on my 2J. I should practice with the Vertigo more. If I do, you guys will feel dizzy.

Edit: I would have beaten you in the drag race if it was longer. The Box has a drag tune if you wanna duke it out.

Excellent night of racing guys! Really. Each night surpasses the last and I always learn a lot and have fun! With that said....

(In James May voice)..

I'VE WON A SPINNING ARROWS EVENT!! (Well, one race.. but still)

Matterhorn Riffelsee 2.jpg

Excellent night of racing guys! Really. Each night surpasses the last and I always learn a lot and have fun! With that said....

(In James May voice)..

I'VE WON A SPINNING ARROWS EVENT!! (Well, one race.. but still)

View attachment 226797

I was checking the replays and there is A LOT of good battles!! Me VS Tjger, smcinnis VS Gordonnation, Tarkus VS RMedia, Me VS Gordon, nugget king VS RMedia VS ME!!! Tonight was a REALLY GOOD NIGHT! I don't think I will be able to post ALL the races, But you guys can help out by posting Pictures and maybe O.B can back me up with a video :cheers:

Hey Team I have been busy here at GTPlanet

I have been getting requests to help out fellow Club members by creating them a Video so viewers can see what their Clubs has to offer. Hopefully this will create a Friendly partnership wit the other Clubs and maybe that way we ALL can grow together in making our clubs Better.

I Did one for FergusMik and another one for Amac500, Soon I will be working with Sick Cylinder and I have work already with JockeP22. They have interesting Ideas that I am absorbing from them and hopefully I can help the Club to become a Great Club.

Here I will leave you with FergusMik & Amac500 videos

I am happy to collaborate with them and I hope you like the videos​

Just heads up.
If anyone is interested.
Sunday Night griff_theo is hosting his weekly Super GT 500 race. This week the race will be at Madrid. 24 laps.
He has fuel and tire wear on. So basically count on making one stop.
Tire compound change is optional. In other words...OFF.

I believe it starts at 7:00 PM EST. Send him an FR.

Just heads up.
If anyone is interested.
Sunday Night griff_theo is hosting his weekly Super GT 500 race. This week the race will be at Madrid. 24 laps.
He has fuel and tire wear on. So basically count on making one stop.
Tire compound change is optional. In other words...OFF.

I believe it starts at 7:00 PM EST. Send him an FR.

Can Team Lexus finally make an appearance?! I finally will have tomorrow and Sunday off so count me In!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I will try do join, hopefully I finish the dinner on time.

then we can help O.B. to tune his vintage.. :cheers:

Hey Team I have been busy here at GTPlanet

I have been getting requests to help out fellow Club members by creating them a Video so viewers can see what their Clubs has to offer. Hopefully this will create a Friendly partnership wit the other Clubs and maybe that way we ALL can grow together in making our clubs Better.

I Did one for FergusMik and another one for Amac500, Soon I will be working with Sick Cylinder and I have work already with JockeP22. They have interesting Ideas that I am absorbing from them and hopefully I can help the Club to become a Great Club.

Here I will leave you with FergusMik & Amac500 videos

I am happy to collaborate with them and I hope you like the videos​

Sick Cylinder is a good guy. I've raced with him and he also offered to help me get an early morning race club started, which I will take him up on once I get my PS3 back. As always, your videos are very well done and look quite professional

Ok, gentlemen.
We're fast approaching the Main Event scheduled for Sept 25.

So here's what's planned for October 23rd.

Two races. A Fall and Winter Event
One will be a one hour race around Autumn Ring.
The car. The Mazda Miata Roadster Race Car.
Specs: 464 PP, 205 HP, 795 kg.

This race will be a timed event. 60 minutes. So similar to Lemans, if you cross the finish line and there is still time on the clock. You AND everyone else will have to do another lap.

You are allowed to tune all you want except for Nitrous. Nitrous will be used at a later event.

So watch this thread for more info. There is a planned gathering of these cars either Sunday night after the Super GT 500 race 7:00 PM EST-8:00 PM EST or Tuesday Night around 9:00 PM EST for the trailer. If you like to join. Stay in touch

Autumn Ring.jpg

Last edited:
Back