Splinter Cell

What kind of question is this? Seriously. I thought it was understood that Splinter Cell was a great game. Why even bother asking if you should buy it?

The PS2 version can, for the most part, keep up with the XBox version. It even has an extra level that the other versions don't have. But, the best version is obviously the PC version. If you have the hardware to run it, I suggest the PC version over any others.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
The PS2 version can, for the most part, keep up with the XBox version. It even has an extra level that the other versions don't have. But, the best version is obviously the PC version. If you have the hardware to run it, I suggest the PC version over any others.
I just played the demo of the PC version for Slinter Cell. I definately getting the PC version. :D

im with Unknown Variable X; i just rented it three days ago and am half way through it. blockbuster gives you a week on this game so once should be enough to beat it. but DAMN this game is awesome!

We are talking about Tom Clancy's Slinter Cell. It's a stealth game where you take control of Sam Fisher. I bought it 3 days ago, I'm up to the last mission. I intend on going through again on Hard once I beat the last misison.

Back