Spotrace 2: Sports Car Class @ London

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sjaak
  • 165 comments
  • 10,471 views
Beat this guys..

STI: 1.24.269

You guys are just amateurs..
 
Subaru Impreza - Pro mode - all aids off - R3/R3

57.114

I saved my replay showing this as a clean lap but how do I prove it so I can go up on the scoreboard?

Eggy
 
Subaru Impreza - Pro mode - all aids off - R3/R3

57.114

I saved my replay showing this as a clean lap but how do I prove it so I can go up on the scoreboard?

Eggy

First off if you read Post 1 you will see that the tyres we are using are S3's not R3's.
In Arcade Time Trial Mode, as long as you are online, your time will be recorded. If you are in the top 10 your replay will be saved for all to view.
Other than that you could post your vid on Youtube and leave a link.

nige
 
First off if you read Post 1 you will see that the tyres we are using are S3's not R3's.
In Arcade Time Trial Mode, as long as you are online, your time will be recorded. If you are in the top 10 your replay will be saved for all to view.
Other than that you could post your vid on Youtube and leave a link.

nige

Uh, Oh wrong tyres, not fully reading rules, noob mistake sorry.

I can't seem to get my head round getting my Japanese version online ( I don't have a Japanese account so that could be a sticking point).
Anyway, It's only a couple more days before my UK version arrives so I'll have no online probs with that and last nights time trials were sponsored by Carlsberg so I'll be more competitive with a clear head lol.

Eggy
 
next spotrace?

ferrari 512@suzuka? :)
 
Edited your new time in, nige.👍

I decided not to do a new race.
When all dust is down again from the EU GT5P I will return.:)

For now I am going to enjoy the last weeks of non crowded online racing with the Japanese prologue.

:cheers:


he sjaak,its been some time now since the specII is out...
what do you think..time for a new spotrace:)
something on suzuka would be nice,as someone allready mentioned:sly:
or is it to soon..??
spyrrari.
 
he sjaak,its been some time now since the specII is out...

.

2 weeks !!:lol:

I wait to see what's new after 10-4 and will see what I can do in the weekend.👍
 
2 weeks !!:lol:

I wait to see what's new after 10-4 and will see what I can do in the weekend.👍

hahaha:):)....well man,i just like these spot races..:)
hope you will see what you can do ...:sly:
spyrrari.
 
c'mon sjaak wake up! :)
 
sjaaky wake up
sjaaky wake up:)👍

......sjaak on a break??...:sly:

still no silence.
spyrrari pick a time trial and then we'll do some hotlaps there. I think jase,duratec and other guys will show up there too:sly:
 
Wednesday 23 April late 👍,

Today is my weekly lan night,

Also we are going to try how much PS3's can be used with 1 internet connection.

5 is our goal :)
 
still no silence.
spyrrari pick a time trial and then we'll do some hotlaps there. I think jase,duratec and other guys will show up there too:sly:

I'm up for that 👍

Maybe we could again have a set list of cars and either use a specific tuning set up or run at default.

Just to make thing even :sly:
 
Wednesday 23 April late 👍,

Today is my weekly lan night,

Also we are going to try how much PS3's can be used with 1 internet connection.

5 is our goal :)

so on wednesday you will create a new spotrace??:)
than i suggest we wait for that...

can i suggest suzuka sportcar class..s2 tyres, all aids off ,pro settings ,no power or weight in or decreses...:)
lets keep it as "real life" as possible,so no tuned 600hp cars and stuff....:sly:

spyrrari.
 
Back