Spring Has Sprung in This Week's Forza Horizon 4 Seasonal Events

Again with the millions of skill points. How the hell am I supposed to do that in a Corrado? Last time with the offroaders I gave up at 300k.
Agreed, but at least it's not 7 million. Still, having to do it in one sitting is ludicrous. I plan to hit up the beach drag strip quite a bit.

Two million isn't that unreasonable — it's roughly ten minutes, or about the same as doing one of the seasonal championships.

Again with the millions of skill points. How the hell am I supposed to do that in a Corrado? Last time with the offroaders I gave up at 300k.

Drift up and down the beach, over the drag strip. You'll cross lots of yellow tape which will give you points, but not slow you down. Make sure the Corrado is all kitted out with 4wd and as close to a billion horsepower as you can manage. If your'e feeling like having fun, cap it off with one last big jump from the beach back over the road, up on the north side of the drag strip; before turning around and doing it over again.

I was able to do this with a range rover last time and get almost 500K per round trip up and down the drag strip. The corrado might have fewer skill tree options so it may go a little slower, but the goal is smaller too.

Drift up and down the beach, over the drag strip. You'll cross lots of yellow tape which will give you points, but not slow you down. Make sure the Corrado is all kitted out with 4wd and as close to a billion horsepower as you can manage. If your'e feeling like having fun, cap it off with one last big jump from the beach back over the road, up on the north side of the drag strip; before turning around and doing it over again.

I was able to do this with a range rover last time and get almost 500K per round trip up and down the drag strip. The corrado might have fewer skill tree options so it may go a little slower, but the goal is smaller too.

This is the best way to do it I've found as well.

All I did was make the Corrado AWD with the turbo rally engine in it. I then kept the standard tires, turned traction control off, and just waited for a skill song on Timeless. At 8 minutes and 10x multiplier I got the 2 million points in one go.

Again with the millions of skill points. How the hell am I supposed to do that in a Corrad
This is the best way to do it I've found as well.

All I did was make the Corrado AWD with the turbo rally engine in it. I then kept the standard tires, turned traction control off, and just waited for a skill song on Timeless. At 8 minutes and 10x multiplier I got the 2 million points in one go.

I always go the beach where the drag race is and I drift and hit those yellow barriers

Two million isn't that unreasonable — it's roughly ten minutes, or about the same as doing one of the seasonal championships.

Sure, but you're still stuck drifting aimlessly around a flat surface, be it the airfield or the beach, waiting for the fences to respawn for however long it takes to farm 2mil points.

Is that...fun?

Before release, the devs said that the weekly challenges were meant to highlight certain classes of cars to the players. The way it's done now just makes me never want to drive them again.

I agree 2 mill is very doable (probably a bit more needed than those 10 minutes you mentioned) but the difference between a 16 skill perk tree + destruction skill bonus Land Rover Series III FE last week and an 8 skill perk tree + nothing this week is quite significant in the time needed per mill skill points.

Nevertheless if this one doesn't bug out like the one last week did then we should have an entire week to complete it which is really easy.

Sure, but you're still stuck drifting aimlessly around a flat surface, be it the airfield or the beach, waiting for the fences to respawn for however long it takes to farm 2mil points.

Is that...fun?

Before release, the devs said that the weekly challenges were meant to highlight certain classes of cars to the players. The way it's done now just makes me never want to drive them again.

Regardless of FE bonus or perk tree to me it feels the dune beach (south of the castle, not north!) is better than the abandoned airfield, especially in anything lower than S2 class which this VW seems to be (I could get it to around +/- S1 880 but I stayed with the stock engine + single turbo swap). The airfield has as extra skills over the dunes the Road Open skill and Speed skills but the dunes IMO have better skill chains chaining off the standard Air skill like Kangaroo & Crash Landing (which I seem to get loads of times). If you also use the castle parking space just across the road there are also more dirt bins (for Binman) than the airfield has. And I'm, pretty sure some dried wood for Lumberjack is really close as well.

If you constantly focus on Landscaping + Kangaroo + Crash Landing in the dunes themselves and occasionally cross the road for Binman (and maybe Lumberjack) then your chains build up in no time.

The dunes also seem better to not accidentally crash for a second time with a skill chain into a fixed object, but on the downside in the dunes you can flip your car over if you are paying attention so I guess in regards of ease of farming they are more or less similar.

In my BMW M6 FE (AWD S2 dirt/rally spec) which is also my goto Forzathon Live car I prefer the dunes over the airfield.

Last edited:

Is that...fun?

You can force objects to respawn by just fast traveling about a half mile away and then coming back.

I agree 2 mill is very doable (probably a bit more needed than those 10 minutes you mentioned) but the difference between a 16 skill perk tree + destruction skill bonus Land Rover Series III FE last week and an 8 skill perk tree + nothing this week is quite significant in the time needed per mill skill points.

Nevertheless if this one doesn't bug out like the one last week did then we should have an entire week to complete it which is really easy.

Regardless of FE bonus or perk tree to me it feels the dune beach (south of the castle, not north!) is better than the abandoned airfield, especially in anything lower than S2 class which this VW seems to be (I could get it to around +/- S1 880 but I stayed with the stock engine + single turbo swap). The airfield has as extra skills over the dunes the Road Open skill and Speed skills but the dunes IMO have better skill chains chaining off the standard Air skill like Kangaroo & Crash Landing (which I seem to get loads of times). If you also use the castle parking space just across the road there are also more dirt bins (for Binman) than the airfield has. And I'm, pretty sure some dried wood for Lumberjack is really close as well.

If you constantly focus on Landscaping + Kangaroo + Crash Landing in the dunes themselves and occasionally cross the road for Binman (and maybe Lumberjack) then your chains build up in no time.

The dunes also seem better to not accidentally crash for a second time with a skill chain into a fixed object, but on the downside in the dunes you can flip your car over if you are paying attention so I guess in regards of ease of farming they are more or less similar.

In my BMW M6 FE (AWD S2 dirt/rally spec) which is also my goto Forzathon Live car I prefer the dunes over the airfield.
Could you upload that tune for your m6?I almost never use my m6 fe because it's meh as a drift car.

For some reason I'm having issues finding the correct sprint race for the Corrado, any help?

Just search for the Festival Sprint Race to the left of the festival site. It's also fittingly the very first race you do when you start the game.

Barn find achievement is bugged, I’m at 92% still but with 15 barn finds finished and all 15 cars in my garage.

Bought Bamburgh Castle yesterday, got the barn find, and the achievement worked fine for me. Unlocked as soon as I got word that the car was restored and ready for "pickup".

Could you upload that tune for your m6?I almost never use my m6 fe because it's meh as a drift car.

It is already uploaded. If you can search by playername search for Breyzipp under the M6 FE and you should be able to find it. It's not a drift car, it's a dirt car. It has maxed PI, rally tyres + rally suspension and is tuned for dirt races but works great for offroad as well. Just don't expect too much grip in corners on tarmac (which makes it a bit drifty as well). :)

Bought Bamburgh Castle yesterday, got the barn find, and the achievement worked fine for me. Unlocked as soon as I got word that the car was restored and ready for "pickup".

Well for sure it is a bug. On one of the game loading screen texts it even says 15/15 barn finds yet the achievement is stuck at 93%.

Well for sure it is a bug. On one of the game loading screen texts it even says 15/15 barn finds yet the achievement is stuck at 93%.

Antique Restorer achievement seems to be bugged for quite a lot of people. It's not working for me either.

Overachiever is another achievement I can't unlock :boggled:

Back