Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
Hi guys

New to GTplanet but keen to join the series if there’s still room!

GTPlanet name: Masters_
PSN Name: jmstrs3
Car: TBC
Number: #27

Thanks!

Hi mate. Welcome to GTPlanet and welcome to the Sprint Cup Series.

Yep I've added you to the entry list. Look forward to you racing with us.

:cheers:

So we have a full entry list with interestingly only 2 PRO drivers.

So an overall podium will be up for grabs each race for the Silver drivers :)

3 to fight for the AM class title as well:tup:

Can't wait :cheers:

Looking forward to it, been playing since GT1 (was too young to play it well) and finally got a wheel in January, has taken getting used to but will be nice to race in an organized league for the first time.

Like the driver class system btw, nice way of keeping it competitive

Looking forward to it, been playing since GT1 (was too young to play it well) and finally got a wheel in January, has taken getting used to but will be nice to race in an organized league for the first time.

Like the driver class system btw, nice way of keeping it competitive

Nice one :)

I can remember playing GT1 when it came out. Spending ALL DAY doing the Sunday Cup just to spend Cr. 80,000 on getting a racing modification on a 90's Honda Prelude :lol: (I was a lot younger and my racing priorities were different haha!)

The classing system brings a bit more competitiveness to the racing definitely. I'm still on controller, maybe get a wheel one day!

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
For all drivers,
With the new season, we will have some new liveries and drivers which ultimately results in a new Spotters Guide for the season. To help facilitate this, I would ask all drivers to either share and link their livery here in this thread or follow the instructions to capture the profile picture and post it instead. Also, please include your nationality.
-Go to your "Photo" section
-Select white sands (3)
Place your car on the screen. Once set, simply move the car to a side profile, trying to avoid any other placement.
1.) Set the lens to 71mm (displayed in upper left of screen)
2.) target center of driver door.
3.) SET Ev +0.5
4.) Screen effect 1:
*Mask: select "background"
*Filter: select "none"
*Individual tone correction:
-only move:
Brightness to 500 and
Midpoint Correction to 150.
5.) Take photo
6.) Take a PSN screenshot of the finished picture and psn message me the capture and your nationality for your drivers flag to be displayed.
My psn id is: II-NOVA-II (Capital i's)

I will then gather all the submitted photos and render a Spotters Guide like the one shown in the tab below.
Sprint Cup GT World Challenge Spotter guide WIP main (4).png

Thanks for in advance for the help and cooperation.

👍 @paoloevans / paoloevans
[ ] @Raptor013 / RAPTOR_RACE_13
👍 @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
[ ] @Totalrose / Totalrose
[ ] @Lazybike / trevonick
👍 @kungtotte / TPC_kungtotte
[ ] @Spinerkopin / spiner-kopin
[ ] @Kuraudo / Dexter_HUN
👍 @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
👍 @Invisigoth / In-visigoth
👍 @Sniparator / Felixvhst
[ ] @ThePotatoKing / antonisabios073
[ ] @slimmycam / slimmycam
👍 @Dan Power / Smells_Of_Funk
[ ] @Masters_ / jmstrs3
[ ] @Mark blacky / Blacky306mi
👍 @Adam Barber / GTP_Abarber95

PS_App_20210306_011900~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210307_010108~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210308_071344~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210306_062839~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210308_064855~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210305_062309~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210307_010151~2.jpeg

PS_App_20210308_020757~2.jpeg

Last edited:
For all drivers,
With the new season, we will have some new liveries and drivers which ultimately results in a new Spotters Guide for the season. To help facilitate this, I would ask all drivers to either share and link their livery here in this thread or follow the instructions to capture the profile picture and post it instead. Also, please include your nationality.
-Go to your "Photo" section
-Select white sands (3)
Place your car on the screen. Once set, simply move the car to a side profile, trying to avoid any other placement.
1.) Set the lens to 71mm (displayed in upper left of screen)
2.) target center of driver door.
3.) SET Ev +0.5
4.) Screen effect 1:
*Mask: select "background"
*Filter: select "none"
*Individual tone correction:
-only move:
Brightness to 500 and
Midpoint Correction to 150.
5.) Take photo
6.) Take a PSN screenshot of the finished picture and psn message me the capture and your nationality for your drivers flag to be displayed.
My psn id is: II-NOVA-II (Capital i's)

I will then gather all the submitted photos and render a Spotters Guide like the one shown in the tab below.

Thanks for in advance for the help and cooperation.

[ ] @paoloevans / paoloevans
[ ] @Raptor013 / RAPTOR_RACE_13
[ ] @GTP_Guido / TPC_Guido
[ ] @Totalrose / Totalrose
[ ] @Lazybike / trevonick
[ ] @kungtotte / TPC_kungtotte
[ ] @Spinerkopin / spiner-kopin
[ ] @Kuraudo / Dexter_HUN
[ ] @llNovall / II-NOVA-II
[ ] @Invisigoth / In-visigoth
[ ] @Sniparator / Felixvhst
[ ] @ThePotatoKing / antonisabios073
[ ] @slimmycam / slimmycam
[ ] @Dan Power / Smells_Of_Funk
[ ] @Masters_ / jmstrs3
[ ] @Mark blacky / Blacky306mi
[ ] @Adam Barber / GTP_Abarber95

Perfect @llNovall

I was hoping you were going to recreate the Spotters Guide for S5!
Please can all drivers do this, the instructions are quite simple to follow!:)

It's a great touch and adds to the series a lot:D

Note: I should have my livery ready by the end of tomorrow 👍:)

Last edited:
Just a question on this, I've always used the GT default numbers for liveries, as I always race daily races, so custom race numbers look terrible once the GT default gets plastered over it.... does the same happen here or are we good to put anything on? Totally a vanity thing, but given the chance I'd sooner avoid the GT default number boxes

Obviously we have a little way to go before Round 1 and Season 4 still to finish so no rush with the new liveries :lol:

Many if you haven't even chosen your car yet! :dopey:

Yeh, I have an Aston ready to go (the 'vette was strong, no complaints, just thinking of trying something different), but in honour of re-watching a certain tv show, I'm tempted to do a Marlbro livery , but changing to Morley :embarrassed:.

Yeh, I have an Aston ready to go (the 'vette was strong, no complaints, just thinking of trying something different), but in honour of re-watching a certain tv show, I'm tempted to do a Marlbro livery , but changing to Morley :embarrassed:.

Wouldn't happen to be about aliens and a government conspiracy by any chance? :dopey:

Last edited:
With a new season, comes new chances to improve on the old.

As some of you know, for the past two seasons I've been putting together a race broadcast for the series. Last season I started to introduce a graphics package showing which battle group was being shown, what lap it was (as the race leader crossed the control line), etc.

One of the elements I want to improve on this season is the grid presentation. For the past two seasons I've done a fly over of the grid sitting on track which to be honest, given the nature of some of the tracks we race on and the grid being sometimes spread across multiple corners has never )in my opinion) looked that good.

And with the addition of @llNovalls Spotters Guide this season, I believe I've come up with a better way to present the starting grid.

Below is a sample of what I intend to do. All I'll need is for everyone to make the livery they wish to run available for me to grab a copy of via GT Sport and I'll take care of the rest.

Test graphic.jpg

Most likely I won't include the driver. And given that this Scapes background has a bit too much noise in the background so I''ll find a more suitable one.

Wouldn't happen to be about aliens and a government conspiracy by any chance? :dopey:

<deadpan look> I can neither confirm nor deny Spooky :P.

All I'll need is for everyone to make the livery they wish to run available for me to grab a copy of via GT Sport and I'll take care of the rest.

Can you add liveries so that only people on the friends list can access them? Some liveries it would be just too irresponsible to set free ;) .

With a new season, comes new chances to improve on the old.

As some of you know, for the past two seasons I've been putting together a race broadcast for the series. Last season I started to introduce a graphics package showing which battle group was being shown, what lap it was (as the race leader crossed the control line), etc.

One of the elements I want to improve on this season is the grid presentation. For the past two seasons I've done a fly over of the grid sitting on track which to be honest, given the nature of some of the tracks we race on and the grid being sometimes spread across multiple corners has never )in my opinion) looked that good.

And with the addition of @llNovalls Spotters Guide this season, I believe I've come up with a better way to present the starting grid.

Below is a sample of what I intend to do. All I'll need is for everyone to make the livery they wish to run available for me to grab a copy of via GT Sport and I'll take care of the rest.

View attachment 995843

Most likely I won't include the driver. And given that this Scapes background has a bit too much noise in the background so I''ll find a more suitable one.

I think that would look great.

Even with the driver would be cool. Almost like they are doing an old the grid interview before the race :lol:.

Even if people are using a livery created by someone else it could be possible if they share the livery on their own "timeline" so you could pick it up then?

Little things like this make me even more excited running these series. @Raptor013 and @llNovall you really do bring it to life!

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
I think that would look great.

Even with the driver would be cool. Almost like they are doing an old the grid interview before the race :lol:.

Even if people are using a livery created by someone else it could be possible if they share the livery on their own "timeline" so you could pick it up then?

That could work as well. As if people want the driver in, it's not possible for me to add their driver in without also having their helmet and race suit.

Plus that way everyone can choose a scapes theme from one of the many pit lane and paddock options and personalize it for themselves.

Back