Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
OK, I have shared the livery for friends only. It's a modified Brock livery with a few decals removed, a few added, and the day glow orange changed to the standard Morley red.

BTW @paoloevans , Morley has shown up in other places besides *that* series ;)

Yeh I'd seen that it had before on some Facebook group but I couldn't tell you any! :lol:

And here's the livery... I discovered a fault that I have corrected before taking this.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20210308174342.jpg

Hard to tell from this shot, but the black thing on the bonnet is an Eddie racing helmet with the number 666 on it :embarrassed:.

@paoloevans
I know its the last event of this season under the current class structure, but given points didn't quite count for much for me in the Pro/overall standings, I'm hoping to make some kind of progress under a Silver Class entry for todays final race of Season 4 with my newly acquired and more representative B driver rating. Looking forward to battling with the Silver Cup Class for this race and moreso in Season 5.:cheers:

@paoloevans
I know its the last event of this season under the current class structure, but given points didn't quite count for much for me in the Pro/overall standings, I'm hoping to make some kind of progress under a Silver Class entry for todays final race of Season 4 with my newly acquired and more representative B driver rating. Looking forward to battling with the Silver Cup Class for this race and moreso in Season 5.:cheers:

Yes mate as you've dropped to a B you will be classified in the Silver Cup Class for tonight's race. Good luck:tup:

This may have an impact in the battle for 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the Silver Cup Standings :cheers:

Update for Round 6 of Season 4...

Hi all. Just to say that @llNovall is now classed in Silver Cup for this race as he is now a DR B and under this Seasons regs he now qualifies for the Silver Cup Class.

Also @Philtaylor17 has requested to change his car entry for the finale. I have allowed this on the condition that he will NOT SCORE any points for this race, that includes Pole Position and fastest lap.

2nd on the grid will get a point (assuming he gets Pole).

If he gets fastest lap then no one will get a point as I can't think of a way to see who gets the "second fastest" lap.

Just wanted to clarify this with everyone before the event.

See you all soon.

Last edited:
Back