Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
217628850_2618025608493583_1775827189847250646_n.jpg

Championship Standings after Round 4

Overall

1. spiner-kopin 80pts
2. TPC_kungtotte 52pts
3. Drex125 51pts
4. Totalrose 50pts
5. Raptor_Race_13 30pts
6. antonisabios073 27pts
7. trevonik 26pts
8. Dexter_HUN 18pts
9. Smells_Of_Funk 15pts
10. TPC_Guido 14pts
= paoloevans 14pts
12. slimmycam 1pt
13. jmstrs3 0pts
= In-visigoth 0pts

Silver Class

1. TPC_kungtotte 75pts
2. Totalrose 69pts
3. Raptor_Race_13 51pts
4. antonisabios073 37pts
5. TPC_Guido 28pts
= Smells_Of_Funk 28pts
7. paoloevans 25pts
8. slimmycam 6pts
9. jmstrs3 4pts

AM Class

1. Dexter_HUN 103pts CHAMPION
2. In-visigoth 19pts

Thank you guys for the race - and the kind words after the race :) . It was a hard one. I think I couldn't run a full lap without any error :S .
I hope Spa will be better :) .

Thank you guys for the race - and the kind words after the race :) . It was a hard one. I think I couldn't run a full lap without any error :S .
I hope Spa will be better :) .
Well pressures off for you. Even if you were to miss the final two rounds and Invisigoth were able to run, you're out of reach this season in the standings.

Well pressures off for you. Even if you were to miss the final two rounds and Invisigoth were able to run, you're out of reach this season in the standings.
LOL! The pressure was never on! I finish nearly every race dead last. I Think the only race since I've been in these series that I have beaten him was last time we run Bathurst! @Kuraudo Always starts last, waits for me to screw up and then passes me while I'm spinning my wheels in a sand trap or doing donuts on the grass trying to get back onto the track. As the race wears on and I make more mistakes the gap get bigger and he's lapped me in some races :ill:.

@Invisigoth you destroyed me at Bathurst :D . I didn't even see you after the first corner :D . A few more laps and I get a lap from you :D .

View attachment 1068682
Hehe home ground advantage. Bathurst is a bit like the Nordschleife, I'm kinda running on autopilot and making corners before my brain has even registered I've reached the corner!

The captions on the pic remind me of when I was into archery. I shot an English long bow. Aside from shooting for fun at a club, I also shot competition. One form of archery called field (you wander around a course shooting at targets from different distances). Some of the field tournaments have a long bow catagory. I have trophies because I was the only long bow archer there! :lol:

Sorry I missed it guys...my thumb still isn't co-ordinated enough to drive with a controller. I did drive for real for the first time the other day. Physical doable, but my head was feeling a bit floaty.. not dizzy, but kinda disconected at times...I get the same feeling when I walk with shoes. I'm fine on a bicycle. With lockdown it's good I can get to the essentials riding.

Caught the tail end of somethimg happening at Lemans..it just switched over to GT4 at Spa lol.

Back