Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
Yeh, in case you were wondering, I survived... won't be able to race for a bit...aparerntly, laying on your arm during a 12h surgery isn't good..will be a few before I can open my right hand :crazy: .

Great to hear from you and great that you made it through! :cheers:

Can't wait for you to be back racing with us but first I wish you a swift and proper recovery 👍

:gtpflag:

@Invisigoth guess what I just drove to 5th place in tonight Nations Cup Race?

You'll be so proud.

20210526202644.jpg

I saw a hand therapist yesterday. *finally* someone who actually had a clue as to where and what the damage to my right hand was. The diagnosis was radial nerve damage. As it stands it's possible, but unlikely that I'll be there for Bathurst. But when I do return, I'll be the fastest horse girl on the track! The Truth is out there!

I saw a hand therapist yesterday. *finally* someone who actually had a clue as to where and what the damage to my right hand was. The diagnosis was radial nerve damage. As it stands it's possible, but unlikely that I'll be there for Bathurst. But when I do return, I'll be the fastest horse girl on the track! The Truth is out there!

Dude good to hear from you. We'll see you when we see you! Good luck with your continued recovery.

:cheers:

Hi all.

I am very sorry to say to you all that I am in a very bad place at the moment and my entire life/world has crashed. Without going into detail I will be stopping the running of this series with immediate effect.

If anyone of you wants to carry it on please do as you are a great bunch of people and it would be good for you to still race together.

Thank you.

Paul

Last edited:
Hi all.

I am very sorry to say to you all that I am in a very bad place at the moment and my entire life/world has crashed. Without going into detail I will be stopping the running of this series with immediate effect.

If anyone of you wants to carry it on please do as you are a great bunch of people and it would be good for you to still race together.

Thank you.

Paul

Sorry to hear about your current situation, wish you the best to get things back to normal.

Hi all.

Thank you.

Paul

Sorry to hear that, mate. I hope everything will turn out well.

Hi all.

Thank you.

Paul
Don't worry about the sprint cup, personal life always comes first. I hope you are doing okay and that you'll get through whatever is going on in your life at the moment. Hang in there, brother.

Hi all.

Thank you.

Paul

Sorry to hear that Chief, wishing you all the best. Don't worry about the racing, we all know there's far more important things that take priority always.

Take care.

Hi all.

Thank you.

Paul

As I've said here before. Personal life, family and health always comes first.

We are always here for you (despite the distance some of us live from you) whenever you need us.

As for the potential continuation of the series @Sniparator I can also potentially take over running the series if you want to co share the duties.

So for those who may not have seen paolo's earlier post. He has had some real life issues come up and has made the decision to withdraw from the series with immediate effect.

Now with the 3rd round coming up this Friday the decision needs to be made if we have a field that wishes to continue the season. Both myself and @Sniparator are happy to co-host/run the series as scheduled.

We can also postpone the upcoming race to a later date to give all of us a chance to discuss the future of the series if that is the feeling of the majority.

So if I can get a show of hands for those who will be able to make it to the Bathurst Round this week.

@GTP_Guido @Totalrose @Lazybike @kungtotte_ @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @Invisigoth @ThePotatoKing @Dan Power @Masters_ @Mark blacky

@Drex124 @Tom aka newb @El_Beardo there are places available for you if you can make this round.

I'm interested in continuing the series as well. Unfortunately i won't be able to participate in this round, university exams start next week and i will have my hands full on studying.

Back