Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
Come on, nothing wrong with expanding on the genre. Sure they aren't as hardcore as someone like Rob Zombie or even Metallica. But they bring just as much energy as the older groups in the genre.

Well I wouldn't describe Rob Zombie or Metallica as "hard core", but no, they are idol singers with metal in the back ground.....<starts chanting>"NO IDORU! NO IDORU! NO IDORU!!!!!!

Yeah, but to be honest I don't see this group as being an "Idol" group.

I see that tag belonging more to groups like Blackpink, BTS, etc.

They wear a uniform, sing in a high pitched squeaky voice, perform unified dance moves and are far, far too cheerful.......IIIIDOLLLLL!

And above all else, they lack the attitude to be truly metal :cool:. Posers Must Die!

They wear a uniform, sing in a high pitched squeaky voice, perform unified dance moves and are far, far too cheerful.......IIIIDOLLLLL!

And above all else, they lack the attitude to be truly metal :cool:. Posers Must Die!

Well KISS technically wear uniforms too (although that's subject to interpretation).

If you swap out the squeak for growl and the cheer for brooding is it honestly any different from 90% of metal bands? :lol:

Nope.

Well KISS technically wear uniforms too (although that's subject to interpretation)

Aaand they do the whole synchronised thing :lol:. But KISS has never been metal, they are a rock band. Back in the day the whole syncro movements were kewl. When they do it now, it just looks retarded... a bit like the grampa Les Pauls that Ace Frehley or Tommy Thayer use :yuck:.

I saw a poster for their End of the Road tour today :crazy:.

Ready to roll with the AMG GT3 16 :dunce:

F78180BD-2056-4EE6-BA3A-6C4679E3565F.jpeg
0901EB0A-8F22-4205-B47C-DB9B0F4E12C3.jpeg
7C3AD92A-FD8F-4789-9FD6-248A96EF83FD.jpeg

link for spotters guide shot
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/photo/6915386/11/8152153044642955268

Yeah, Brands has never been kind on tyres in the races I've done (FIA and GT Sprint), although it does depend on the car and your driving style too.

Also for those racing at the season opener. I'm working on a small project for the post race coverage. And would like to know which of you consider Brands Hatch to be your home race for this season.

Also if you have any sort of team name (can include a sponsor that appears on your car if you wish) so I can add this info to the post race results table and the new pre-race grid presentation, I'll be doing.

Also for those racing at the season opener. I'm working on a small project for the post race coverage. And would like to know which of you consider Brands Hatch to be your home race for this season.

Also if you have any sort of team name (can include a sponsor that appears on your car if you wish) so I can add this info to the post race results table and the new pre-race grid presentation, I'll be doing.
I live 30 minutes from Brands, its the first track I raced at (bikes in 81) and the last track I raced at (F2 sidecar 95) I guess I'd call it my home track :) As for a team name I normally have GBRC as a main sponsor.

I live 30 minutes from Brands, its the first track I raced at (bikes in 81) and the last track I raced at (F2 sidecar 95) I guess I'd call it my home track :) As for a team name I normally have GBRC as a main sponsor.

Nice. Have to hand it to those brave/crazy enough to race bikes/sidecar. Especially on some of the more technical places like Brands with all the elevation changes through corners.

I'll lock you in for GBRC as your team name if that's okay with you.

Yeah, I've got a few things planned. Will be whipping up the first one tonight, to go live on Thursday prior to the opening race weekend. The other will form part of the post race package.

Plus I've got to get (finish) the season finale coverage from last season (it's been crazy here the past few weeks.)

Yeah, I've got a few things planned. Will be whipping up the first one tonight, to go live on Thursday prior to the opening race weekend. The other will form part of the post race package.

Plus I've got to get (finish) the season finale coverage from last season (it's been crazy here the past few weeks.)

I look forward to it all 👍:)

GTPlanet Name: Totalrose
PSN Name: Totalrose
Car: Mazda Atenza
Number: #0

Apologies for the delay, I've been super ill and super busy

Attachments

• PS_App_20210414_122751.jpeg
    PS_App_20210414_122751.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 14
  • PS_App_20210414_122755.jpeg
    PS_App_20210414_122755.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 13
  • PS_App_20210414_122800.jpeg
    PS_App_20210414_122800.jpeg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
  • PS_App_20210414_122805.jpeg
    PS_App_20210414_122805.jpeg
    28 KB · Views: 13
Hi all.

It's the first race week shout out of the season! Round 1 this Friday :cheers:

Hope you can all make it. If not please let me know so I can offer the space to a reserve.

@Raptor013 @GTP_Guido @Totalrose @Lazybike @kungtotte_ @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @llNovall @Invisigoth @Sniparator @ThePotatoKing @Mark blacky @slimmycam @Dan Power @Masters_

I already know that @Sniparator cannot race so @Adam Barber his space is yours if you want it? 👍

@Totalrose and @Mark blacky I still need to know your car entry for the season.

@Drex124 @footieclarkey @Tom aka newb please be ready at race time. I'll let you know here if a space comes up last minute 👍

Cheers all. Look forward to Friday.

Last edited:
Back