Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
Hi all.

It's the first race week shout out of the season! Round 1 this Friday :cheers:

Hope you can all make it. If not please let me know so I can offer the space to a reserve.

@Raptor013 @GTP_Guido @Totalrose @Lazybike @kungtotte_ @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @llNovall @Invisigoth @Sniparator @ThePotatoKing @Mark blacky @slimmycam @Dan Power @Masters_

I already know that @Sniparator cannot race so @Adam Barber his space is yours if you want it? 👍

@Totalrose and @Mark blacky I still need to know your car entry for the season.

@Drex124 @footieclarkey @Tom aka newb please be ready at race time. I'll let you know here if a space comes up last minute 👍

Cheers all. Look forward to Friday.
I will be there :gtpflag:

Hi all.

It's the first race week shout out of the season! Round 1 this Friday :cheers:

Hope you can all make it. If not please let me know so I can offer the space to a reserve.

@Raptor013 @GTP_Guido @Totalrose @Lazybike @kungtotte_ @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @llNovall @Invisigoth @Sniparator @ThePotatoKing @Mark blacky @slimmycam @Dan Power @Masters_

I already know that @Sniparator cannot race so @Adam Barber his space is yours if you want it? 👍

@Totalrose and @Mark blacky I still need to know your car entry for the season.

@Drex124 @footieclarkey @Tom aka newb please be ready at race time. I'll let you know here if a space comes up last minute 👍

Cheers all. Look forward to Friday.
I will not be in attendance for this Friday. Going out to happy hour and dinner with the Mrs. I hope to get time to update the spotters guide for as much as we can before tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone racing.:cheers:

I will not be in attendance for this Friday. Going out to happy hour and dinner with the Mrs. I hope to get time to update the spotters guide for as much as we can before tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone racing.:cheers:

Ok mate. Cheers for the heads up. Have a great time! We're still in half lockdown here..... pub gardens are now open but it's to cold to sit outside!! :lol:

full

Last edited:
Thanx for hosting @paoloevans ! Talk about distractions! I have rubber caps over my analogue sticks and the one on the steering gimbals was slipping, then I had a fly buzzing round in front of the screen, and I didn't have the best driving position so getting a good view of the track ext was dicey. That bloody fly was driving me nutz!

I'm not sure how many 360's I managed, but I know I came off the track more times than any other race I have ever done since I got the game ... my race wasn't 25 laps, it was 20!

Back