Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.SHIGENO VER.) '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter mansonite
  • 9 comments
  • 3,267 views

mansonite

'97 Mazda 323
Premium
Messages
47
Messages
Mansonite
simple question... how rare is this car?

anyone got one from the UCD?
 
I've bought two from my UCD & also have a '00 ticket to get a 0 mile 0 switch one too. For me it's not rare @ all.
 
Wasn't it in the OCD not long ago?
 
I have two of them. I have one up for trade. Two people have been interested and then they backed out. I have no idea why maybe it had something to do with the OCD.
 
Last edited:
I didn't see one for a long time when i got the game first, but i have four of them now and they come up fairly often in my UCD.
 
I hadn't seen it in my UCD the first month I had the game but when I bought one after it first appeared, it's shown up quite regularly since then.
 
I picked one in the normal used dealership, shouldnt think its too rare
 
it was like my 2nd or 3d car. Love it though.
 
Back