SRC: Round 1Open 

• Thread starter Mr P
  • 36 comments
I'll be submitting in a couple of minutes

Already started a conversation with Ron, that's what we are doing right?

Last edited:
That's correct, be sure to list your laptime as well as attach the zipfile. Good luck!

Hi guys 👍 Sorry I went on a trip to Scotland last week and ended up staying a couple of days over, just got back today and to give me time to get things in order at the club and home I'm going to extend the deadline until Monday the 12th... apologies in advance but it will give people that missed the deadline approaching some extra time to get a lap done also :) anyone who has submitted can run again if they want and resubmit 👍

Sorry i'm not usually this unprepared for event deadlines etc... wont let it happen again :dopey:
Cheers
Ron.

Sorry guys due to lack of interest and only 3 submissions I am postponing this series until after GT Academy. Thanks to the 3 who have submitted I can only apologise, feel free to continue racing if you would like to, I will keep hold of the submitted times if you don't want to improve on them and use them when it gets re-opened 👍
Cheers, Ron.

Sorry guys due to lack of interest and only 3 submissions I am postponing this series until after GT Academy. Thanks to the 3 who have submitted I can only apologise, feel free to continue racing if you would like to, I will keep hold of the submitted times if you don't want to improve on them and use them when it gets re-opened 👍
Cheers, Ron.

That's ok Ron. There's like only 20 of us at WRS too. Gt academy fever I guess.
Great fun anyway. Could you PM us when the SRC reopens please??

Latest Posts

Back