Nürburgring Nordschleife__4.jpg

Race Details
:

Mode: Arcade Mode > Single Player > Time Trial
Track: World Circuits > Nurburgring Nordschleife
Car Type: Garage/Favourites Car
Make: ITALY / Lancia
Model: DELTA HF Integrale Rally Car '92
Power: 310 bhp (including oil change only)
Weight: 1120kg (stock)
PP: 477

Driving Options:

Transmission: Auto or Manual
Tires: Sports Soft (S3) (Front and Rear)
Driving Line | ASM | ABS | TCS: Optional
In-Race RA Functions: Optional
Brake Balance:
Optional
Tuning: All Tuning parts: Prohibited
Active Steering | Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
Weight reduction, ballast adjustment or chassis rigidity Improvement:
Prohibited

Course Settings:

Time: Fixed
Weather: Fixed
Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real

Race Specifics:

The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ.
Red and white rumbles and tarmac are legal track. No other surfaces are track.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Gallery' option.
Live timing monitor does not work properly, so we have to use a small trick to view splits.
While viewing your Replay, pause the lap by hitting start, before the end of the first sector.
While keeping the replay paused, advance the replay, using the forward arrow on the replay HUD. This will advance the replay to the end of the first sector. That's your T1 split, write it down.
Advance the replay again. That will show the lap to date time on the screen, this is your first and second sector time, added together.

SaveBestLapIcon.png

The Series Rules can be found here in the interest thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/src-5-of-the-best-interest-thread.307173/

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times. In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
No hybrids
Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules

Thread rules:
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

Total Lap Time
Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread:
These 3 splits:
T2 & T5 & T9 to keep things competitive :cheers:

Submission:
The Deadline is extended until Monday, May 12th, Midnight GMT
Please PM me your final clean lap time details with attached replay
Submit only 1 time please at the end of the event preferably 👍
The Results for Round 1 will be announced after every replay has been verified

.....................................................................................................................................................

A 3 week event is ideal to find the limits here, I tried 5 laps in total testing and this thing makes you want to push so hard and push as its grip is limitless... Thanks for your interest and please Enjoy this very sweet combo ;)

Nürburgring Nordschleife_.jpg Nürburgring Nordschleife__1.jpg
Nürburgring Nordschleife__2.jpg Nürburgring Nordschleife__3.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see you guys are liking it 👍 will get some decent laps in tomorrow hopefully and get some splits posted :cool:

I am forced to do a last century Dr evil sign out now Chris hahaha :P

Last edited:
I'll give this one a try love both the car and the track!! Same rules as wrs?

Hi Roamer 👍 The main series rules are here in the interest/sign up thread... and only brand new cars for this comp mate, I should have posted the info from the sign up thread but have posted a link to it in the OP instead.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/src-5-of-the-best-interest-thread.307173/

If some people just want to run this 3 week opener event instead of all 5 rounds that will be fine 👍 and yes it's the same rules are the WRS regarding track boundaries etc ;)
Cheers
Ron.

Hi Roamer 👍 The main series rules are here in the interest/sign up thread... and only brand new cars for this comp mate, I should have posted the info from the sign up thread but have posted a link to it in the OP instead.

If some people just want to run this 3 week opener event instead of all 5 rounds that will be fine 👍 and yes it's the same rules are the WRS regarding track boundaries etc ;)
Cheers
Ron.

Just posted on the other thread. I'll start this as soon as you say I'm in (I'm probably the slowest guy in the list by some margin)
Great Idea hope I can run the whole thing 👍

You will do fine Roamer these rally cars are very controllable for most drivers skill sets and division rankings 👍
As long as you enjoy the combo's and pushing your own limits that is the main thing ;) I am pretty sure the jump between tar and dirt in each event will spice things up a bit anyway! I hope you can stay for the duration 👍
Thanks for your interest and feedback :cool:
Cheers
Ron.

Ok first reasonable clean lap

T2 - 1'21.459 1'21.400
T5- 3'23.409 3'22.333
T9- 5'49.442 5'46.666

It's fun, I'm slowly learning which corners I can take much faster so I expect to chip a bit more off 👍

Last edited:
Nice t9 Kel and Manuelos. 👍

I get slower and slower through out the track. :lol: Never really learned the last part of the Ring the WRS way. Too little consistency and too many restarts. :dopey:

T2: 1'20.966
T5: 3'23.366
T9: 5'49.116

The Lancia fits the Ring really well.Great handling and a pleasure to drive :D

I will try and sort a splits leaderboard later tonight, Nice work guys and Welcome aboard Manuelos! 👍

Here's my splits from my best save so far..

1'19.933
3'19.550
5'43.366

There's lots to collect on this and it's early days yet, been over a second faster at T9 just to stuff it before the long back straight :D ... Thank god it's a 3 week event, I'm gonna get some more laps tonight :cool:

Keep them splits coming guys 👍

First few laps. I'm being way too careful can't believe how much grip the car's got. As much fun as I thought it would be. Ron, kudos.
Can't believe some of those splits you guys are posting :bowdown:
Time is fixed at 15:00 and 0 weather right?

1'22.950
3'28.134
5'56.500

Time is fixed at 15:00 and 0 weather right?

Yes that is correct Roamer 👍
You will take chunks off with every session as you find the car will take most turns like it's on rails and just gotta have faith in the cars grip and be less careful ;) also the track is just too long not too improve 👍

Yes that is correct Roamer 👍
You will take chunks off with every session as you find the car will take most turns like it's on rails and just gotta have faith in the cars grip and be less careful ;) also the track is just too long not too improve 👍

Well Ron you would be amazed at how shame usually makes me faster !!! :D
New splits
1'22.699
3'24.815
5'52.449

1'21.300
3'24.433
5'52.183

Very careful. :irked: I need to thrash this car harder. :mischievous:

I had the same issue. Just couldn't believe the car was actually gripping the tarmac that hard. Took some time to get used to doing everything one gear higher than usual.
Not that I'm not enjoying being close to the mighty Gravitron :D

New splits.
1'21.467
3'23.300
5'48.983
There's still three quarters of a second out there for me, but I'm approaching my limits here. Can I say again this combo is just made for me: My favorite track, the rally car I worshiped as a child. Ron, thanks again dude 👍

Found some more time, and this happened while doing so
Nürburgring Nordschleife_2.jpg

Clipped the curb

Nürburgring Nordschleife_1.jpg

Skid for some 10 meters or so!!
Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg

Landed just on time to take the next turn

New splits
1'20.767
3'22.067
5'48.850

Oh dear, didn't realise this ended tomorrow, I was thinking we had another week so unless I have time for a session tomorrow I won't have a time, sorry.

Back