• Thread starter mphile77
  • 59 comments

mphile77

Premium
United States
United States
mphile77
srm_gts.png

:gtpflag:We are a fun group that races every week, it was Tuesday & Friday nights, but this might be changing, so just hang in there and more info will be coming soon!

Some of us run wheels and some on controllers, pick your weapon of choice! There are plenty of drinks to be had on these nights :cheers: and we don't get hurt feelings if there is a bump here and there :D. That dosent mean we are not a serious group :eek: because we race hard and clean, but we never forget to have fun 👍. The race info will always be posted on page one! Feel free to drop in the thread and chat, we are open to new guys and gals at all times:tup:.

Last edited:
I'll be on GTS. So far the game has no issues and runs smoothly, it's just badass! They did a great job with this game ,kinda makes up for the long ass wait lol hopefully you guys find this game just as exciting as I do :) see your guys on the track!

I'll be on GTS. So far the game has no issues and runs smoothly, it's just badass! They did a great job with this game ,kinda makes up for the long ass wait lol hopefully you guys find this game just as exciting as I do :) see your guys on the track!
Should be doing the download in 1.5 hrs! See ya soon!

Anyone wanting to join us send me a friend request at mphile77, its much easier for me this way, thanks! Also if your name is different from psn vs :gtplanet:, i will need to know that 👍

Have room set up, cant figure out how to invite people? Must i do public room only maybe?

Public room called SRM, come find us!

Last edited:
Tried sending you a message mphile but it wont let me. I see your lobby but it says Disconnected from network and some error code when I try to join

Tried sending you a message mphile but it wont let me. I see your lobby but it wont let me join. Says Disconnected from network and some error code
We were in a race probably? Try again we are at Bathurst gt3 now.

Still wont let me, even tried clearing network cache. Ill try again in a bit if you guys are still on
Glad to see you got in!

Well i must say im impressed for how well the game works on day 1 :dunce:. Its not perfect but no lag spikes, i can shift, I didn’t get disconnected, and Mexi ain’t there :lol:.

Thanks to all that showed up :cheers:, stay tuned in and we will try and get an idea of when we will try a proper event/series :D

My Internet wasn't the best either, but that's because frontier is upgrading our neighborhood. Hopefully they fix it soon ,very anoying being kicked out of rooms.

I found yesterday when some people open a room you cant find it, even when you used the 100 digit code for the room... this may be an issue.
Even though we couldnt find it, random people still joined the guys room and we couldn't find it.

Also dont look at peoples profiles/achievements it brings up a blue screen error and closes everytime.

Hey gang, im going to run a GTsport casual night this Tuesday coming up 10/24/17 8pm ish. If ya want to join just look for the SRM lobby, and once again will be all small races just for fun 👍.

For the guys in our pcars2 league, that will still also be running as a casual night on 10/24/17, so you have options 👍.

Hope to see ya :cheers:

Back