[SRM] Casual Racing

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 59 comments
:gtpflag:Casual Night :gtpflag:

Ok guys tonight we will run another casual night :D, just some small races throughout the night. Look for the SRM lobby and join up, should be fun :cheers:

Friend Me

PSN Id: Kold Strejke
Mphile77 is me on psn, send me one, till I finally get to my rig tonight i will have had a long day and will forget :lol:, so if ya hop on shoot me one, thanks!

As for anyone else looking to join please post in here and the send me a request as well, thanks :cheers:

I'd like to join. I sent a request to mphile77 a couple of days ago, haven't checked my friend list since.
I will check it out when i get home tonight, if I didn’t accept till you get on tonight send it again please!

Also guys im trying to have this thread moved to the GTsport leagues/races section. So if you cant find us look there!

Ok guys we have officially been moved to the GTsport leagues and racing section 👍. We (SRM) are currently about to start our pcars2 league on Tuesday nights, so for now it will be random casual nights here and there for SRM GTsport. I will always post when we are about to get together, so keep grinding away collecting cars and money! Stay tuned for the next casual night :cheers:!

Just for @mphile77

phire3.jpg

phire2.jpg
phire1.jpg

https://worldgaming.com/events/GTSport/#format

I was planning on entering this, and was conflicted on whether to not tell you because that would mean less competition, or to tell you and have familiar people to race against, the latter won out. So it’s probably worth your while to enter if you’re Canadian @Eh Team @Mike Lobban @XxGrimxX, hell even this could get @coltsjugg out of the house

It's GTSport though, ain't nobody got time for that.
Plus, I'm 62 years old, what chance would an old BoB like me have.

You are correct sir, I haven't been on it to get in any real practice though and there's cars to buy.

There’s some sort of tournament this Saturday also for $100, I’m going to try to see just how organized it is since the site doesn’t say anything about whether it’s clean or dirty, or tuning or no tuning, or if there’s any rules at all really.

There’s some sort of tournament this Saturday also for $100, I’m going to try to see just how organized it is since the site doesn’t say anything about whether it’s clean or dirty, or tuning or no tuning, or if there’s any rules at all really.

Attachments

• GTSport_Canadian_Championships_Rules-ENG.pdf
    413.8 KB · Views: 20
Hey what's good guys. I'm currently looking to get into some good racing with you peeps but only on some late Monday to Thursday nights, Pacific time due to school and other priorities and ending at January 29th. Any active SRM rooms that may seem to be open around this time range?

If you can sit tight. I'm not sure if this thread will lead to anything.
Most of the guys are from the U.S./Canada/Mexico. So the time zones may conflict with yours.

By the end of March we'll both know what's up.

THANKS for your interest.

Hey what's good guys. I'm currently looking to get into some good racing with you peeps but only on some late Monday to Thursday nights, Pacific time due to school and other priorities and ending at January 29th. Any active SRM rooms that may seem to be open around this time range?

Interested,sent a friend request,any specific time you guys tend to run?

I’m keen to join in if these nights are still running?

Hi guys, based in Canada here and new to this forum.

Interested in joining this league if you are still accepting?

Hey guys! Thanks for the interest. Currently we are not doing a whole lot in GTSport. Add me smcinnis and maybe we can set something up. Pretty busy in Project Cars, but I might be able to find time in GTS. :cheers:

Back