SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually tried to find the mic that came with the PS4 tonight but I have no clue where it ended up. I was laughing just as much as you guys were though, believe me. 90% of the time you guys asked "who was that?", it was me. And too bad I forgot to add fuel before the last race, that cost me a shot at the "championship"....now we've just got to do some actual races with that car.

Dude you were on fire!! You had a great tune on that car and just smoked it. Incognito was the way to go and you rocked it. :lol:

.......and thats a wrap guys! Off to PC2 this Friday (Thursday for some :mad:) for some casual racing and to learn the game and its new features :D. Thanks again to all that helped this year at SRM :bowdown:, much appreciated 👍. Lets take all our focus over to the new thread we have created in PC2 land, and take a look around over there because Mcinnis put a bunch of race results from our previous series, endurance events, madness nights, etc...
See everyone Friday evening and i look forward to some posts about the new game, see ya on the other side :cheers:

Dude you were on fire!! You had a great tune on that car and just smoked it. Incognito was the way to go and you rocked it. :lol:
This guy passed me inside on the last corner of willow like he was in an F1 Car, i thought he was going to take me out and suddenly he gone .. Why you felt the need to take out 3rd place when he spun off the track though... aha Some Mphile stuff right there, "who cares its colts"

This guy passed me inside on the last corner of willow like he was in an F1 Car, i thought he was going to take me out and suddenly he gone .. Why you felt the need to take out 3rd place when he spun off the track though... aha Some Mphile stuff right there, "who cares its colts"
Shut up Colts! :D

Shut up Colts! :D
Colts, we have moved to the new pcars2 thread, of course why would i bother typing this you wont read it :banghead:. SRM pcars 1 thread is closed for business, come over to the other chat :D gang, we can still talk about last night o er there, I promise 👍

Colts, we have moved to the new pcars2 thread, of course why would i bother typing this you wont read it :banghead:. SRM pcars 1 thread is closed for business, come over to the other chat :D gang, we can still talk about last night o er there, I promise 👍
I don't think it made any difference to me....my email links me to new posts. Without that I'd be screwed tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back