SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_2052.jpg

10days 2hrs & 45min till im in my rig with this!!!

There is an update for assetto but, I dont know how big ; I believe that's the plan for tonight?

Yeah Colts bring up a good point! 👍

Be sure to update your Assetto Corsa tonight! We won't be getting the DLC until later this week it seems, but if you take into account the regular qualifying we do before the races, you should have time to get the update installed and ready to race by 8:30 EST.

Thanks for hosting the night Mcinnis :bowdown:, had a good time surry i had to bounce a bit earlier than expected :banghead:.

Thanks for everything smicinnis, youre a legend... mphile thanks for inviting me to race with you guys to begin with... we raced before and i know you hated me for the noise that came with it back in gt6 with eh team... thanks to everyone for putting up with me for a few hours here and there ;)
and thanks to sgeti for those shirts again!

Thanks for everything smicinnis, youre a legend... mphile thanks for inviting me to race with you guys to begin with... we raced before and i know you hated me for the noise that came with it back in gt6 with eh team... thanks to everyone for putting up with me for a few hours here and there ;)
Damn colts did you eat an e-pill haha

Yup, thats him! Colts should be the new voice over if they ever do a new taz cartoon :lol:
It was you on tuesday night that made those noises not me. Sitting there all alone waiting for everyone else to join and i just hear that arawewaearaeaasraeawawawwa (yes, thats how you spell it.) aha, i also forgot i said id make my picture taz

Yup, thats him! Colts should be the new voice over if they ever do a new taz cartoon :lol:
It could work... but kids don't watch cartoons anymore. They would rather be outside staying active for 60 minutes a day.. 👍

Double Trouble as usual... that 1st post didnt show up until i posted the 2nd... surry

:gtpflag:Pcars2 Will be in full force Friday night, but im sure I didn't need to tell anyone this :cheers:, we will be rolling through whatever we can get our hands into :D

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok gang tonight we send pcars 1 out with a bang :scared: boom :mad: and a crunch :lol:. We will follow the same knockout rules from 2 weeks ago, and i will repost them dune below for everyone to read 👍. Hope to see everyone tonight for the festivities, and don't forget to fill your cups and pack your pipes, its going to be a wild ride :cheers:.

Added: As of Friday we will be moving on to the pcars2 thread I created last night. Please try and bring that thread alive by posting and chatting about pc2 over there! Just scroll back a post and you will see the link I provided to get you there 👍

Added #2: I would like to thank all involved for making what I started as a fun little Tuesday night spot to hang out, into a full fledged club/league :bowdown:, we have an awesome group of guys here, i look forward to pc2 with all of you!

Honorable Mention: Mr Mcinnis, He puts together fantastic spread sheets for us, amazing logos, and not to mention his positive attitude :bowdown: that everyone wants to be around :cheers:. Thanks for all you do, i do appreciate it to the fullest!!!

SRM Presents
Knockout Night "Round 2" Sept 19TH
img_1859-jpg.666572

We will drive the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME, all night longggggg!

img_2048-jpg.672010

-The Rules-
the only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if your in a podium position you can be taken out at any time!, from 4th on back you guys must respect each other the best you can, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time by cutting the track if necessary :D.Top 3 spot must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, anything goes, anyone can go, haha! this night will be scored and a winner will be crowned so i need everyone to please finish these races!!! We are doing this because the last knockout event was a big hit, so you asked and we delivered! I want everyone to keep an open mind this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked!

-Weather and Regs-
We will keep the time of day, tracks, and weather changing all night! I won't have anything planned at all, we will just roll with the punches as they come. The racing will start at 8:30pm est and last untill 10:30pm est. So we will get as many races in as we can in this time frame. The races will all be small 3 to 10 lappers depending on where we race? Tire wear, fuel on normal, damage on visible only, no penalties, no pit stops.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017

Room open. Let me know if you'd like an invite.

Remember, this is not a race as much as it is a destruction derby. :lol:

EDit: room bugged, try again

Last edited:
Well that's the way you send pCars out with a BANG! Thanks for everyone showing up, had a blast. Newcomer @Rednose58 took the overall win in a tight, bumpy and ruthless battle to the end!

Thanks to the crew and new friends made in Project Cars. You have all been fantastic people to race with, and hopefully you'll continue to grace us with your presence in pCars2! Expect more close racing with occasional MADNESS! We look forward to each and every race with you guys. :cheers:

SRM - Series Results 2017 - EVo Knockout ONS.png

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - EVo Knockout ONS.pdf
    58.6 KB · Views: 11
I actually tried to find the mic that came with the PS4 tonight but I have no clue where it ended up. I was laughing just as much as you guys were though, believe me. 90% of the time you guys asked "who was that?", it was me. And too bad I forgot to add fuel before the last race, that cost me a shot at the "championship"....now we've just got to do some actual races with that car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back