SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
:gtpflag:Thanks guys:bowdown:

I know it was a low key night with only 7 drivers but we got it in and we had 3 different winners 👍. Grats to Grim, Colts, and Mexi on their wins for the evening! I think I managed to score the overall win for the night with 3x2nd place finishes.

As thing come to a close here with Pcars1 i want to thank everyone involved :bowdown:. What a great run we had, even hold the top spot for some time in the forums :cheers:. Pcars2 is aboot a month away and thing will continue there as well. So stay tuned and be on the lookout for the new thread once it goes up!!!

Now before we all go away we still have Knockout Night next week which is always a crowd pleaser :crazy:

SRM Presents
Knockout Night!!! Sept 5TH
img_1859-jpg.666572

We will drive the Audi A1 Quattro, all night

img_1858-jpg.666573

-The Rules-
the only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if your in a podium position you can be taken out at any time!, from 4th on back you guys must respect each other the best you can, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time by cutting the track if necessary :D.Top 3 spot must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, anything goes, anyone can go, haha! this night will be scored and a winner will be crowned so i need everyone to please finish these races!!! We are doing this because the last knockout event was a big hit, so you asked and we delivered! I want everyone to keep an open mind this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked!

-Weather and Regs-
We will keep the time of day, tracks, and weather changing all night! I won't have anything planned at all, we will just roll with the punches as they come. The racing will start at 8:30pm est and last untill 10:30pm est. So we will get as many races in as we can in this time frame. The races will all be small 3 to 10 lappers depending on where we race? Tire wear, fuel on normal, damage on visible only, no penalties, no pit stops.

:gtpflag: then we will attempt our 2nd try at déjà vu Night on AC the following week! So stick around and enjoy what we got left for now, but we got 2 big games coming to us this year and it should be awesome :bowdown:

I know it was a low key night with only 7 drivers but we got it in and we had 3 different winners 👍. Grats to Grim, Colts, and Mexi on their wins for the evening! I think I managed to score the overall win for the night with 3x2nd place finishes.

As thing come to a close here with Pcars1 i want to thank everyone involved :bowdown:. What a great run we had, even hold the top spot for some time in the forums :cheers:. Pcars2 is aboot a month away and thing will continue there as well. So stay tuned and be on the lookout for the new thread once it goes up!!!

Now before we all go away we still have Knockout Night next week which is always a crowd pleaser :crazy:

SRM Presents
img_1859-jpg.666572

img_1858-jpg.666573

-The Rules-
the only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if your in a podium position you can be taken out at any time!, from 4th on back you guys must respect each other the best you can, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time by cutting the track if necessary :D.Top 3 spot must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, anything goes, anyone can go, haha! this night will be scored and a winner will be crowned so i need everyone to please finish these races!!! We are doing this because the last knockout event was a big hit, so you asked and we delivered! I want everyone to keep an open mind this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked!

-Weather and Regs-
We will keep the time of day, tracks, and weather changing all night! I won't have anything planned at all, we will just roll with the punches as they come. The racing will start at 8:30pm est and last untill 10:30pm est. So we will get as many races in as we can in this time frame. The races will all be small 3 to 10 lappers depending on where we race? Tire wear, fuel on normal, damage on visible only, no penalties, no pit stops.

:gtpflag: then we will attempt our 2nd try at déjà vu Night on AC the following week! So stick around and enjoy what we got left for now, but we got 2 big games coming to us this year and it should be awesome :bowdown:
Nope you lost majority vote.

Here are the results for the record books. I didn't do fastest lap, but it was @mexxifrieboy all night. :)

Quiet night, but it was fun to race with @HOBBZ again.:cheers:
SRM - Series Results 2017 - Renault Alpine.jpg

Wins the night but cant even win a race? You even whispered Shenanigans... So that was the last "serious" night of Pajamas 1? A VERY serious night coming up next week though!

Even if I didnt quit the first race mphile still won by a point or 2, i was in 3rd comfortably but it didnt seem like i was catching up fast enough to get you guys in 2 laps, who knows, too bad. But how far where you behind Grim when he was won the first race?

Also Mexii what was your wastegate pressure? what was your aero?
and can i have your controller when you get a wheel? god dayum you were producing some insane laps after we put penaltys on... where was eh team to cut your balls off lol

Last edited:
Wins the night but cant even win a race? You even whispered Shenanigans... So that was the last "serious" night of Pajamas 1? A VERY serious night coming up next week though!

Even if I didnt quit the first race mphile still won by a point or 2, i was in 3rd comfortably but it didnt seem like i was catching up fast enough to get you guys in 2 laps, who knows, too bad. But how far where you behind Grim when he was won the first race?

and can i have your controller when you get a wheel? god dayum you were producing some insane laps after we put penaltys on... where was eh team to cut your balls off lol
Mexi might darn well be the fastest guy in the group right now, his laps were completely insane! I know personally i felt good aboot shaving my 3:59 dune to 3:54 by the end of the night! Then Mexi was like yeah i just had a 3:51 :banghead: how is it even possible :confused: go 🤬 yourself Mexi :D

Mexi might darn well be the fastest guy in the group right now, his laps were completely insane! I know personally i felt good aboot shaving my 3:59 dune to 3:54 by the end of the night! Then Mexi was like yeah i just had a 3:51 :banghead: how is it even possible :confused: go 🤬 yourself Mexi :D
Love your Canadian/Irish grammar :D

This is probably the most coherent and grammatically correct post by Colts ever! :eek: You feeling ok?

However, remembering your post I deleted from the Facebook group earlier, I may be getting ahead of myself. :lol:

:gtpflag:Wreck Fest Alert:gtpflag:

Tonight we will fill our cups :cheers: and pack our pipes:crazy:(sgeti's sons bong could be used in this situation as well:lol:) because its knock out night with a twist :eek:. Please read the rules and try and understand them, if ya cant figure it out please direct all your attention on wrecking colts, thats what i will be doing :lol::lol::lol:! This is a no pressure event designed to just kick back and laugh a bunch! Do Not take this seriously, dont get butt hurt, all for fun gang :bowdown:. See everyone tonight i cant wait!!!!!!

SRM Presents
img_1859-jpg.666572

img_1858-jpg.666573

-The Rules-

-Weather and Regs-

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017

just to clarify, this isn't an elimination race, its just really 🤬 'n dirty racing right?
Yup, dirty all night buddy!

:gtpflag:Attention :gtpflag:

I need a head count as to who we will have joining us tonight :confused:. Just drop in and give me a "yeah or nah" so I kinda know who to send invites to, thanks...

:gtpflag:Added :gtpflag:
I will still open a room at 7:30ish so guys can get a tune if need be, we can also run a few sample events to see how it all works as a group. Please be ready to rock n roll because we will be moving fast, 10min between races to do some qualifying with no warmups :D

Hi lads, few questions about the racing, what system is it on, what time does it start, what class do you guys race and also how do I sign up for it lol. Thanks.

Edit - Never mind to most of those questions I just scrolled up a bit and found all the answers lol, 8:30 EST is a touch late for me here in the UK so nvm, knockout sounds hilarious though so enjoy lads.

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Success :gtpflag:

Having a night like that was awesome :cheers:, laughter is good for the soul! We needed that before we shoved this game into the fire. I will say im all in for a once a month ruff house room if you guys agree :confused:, getting dirty could have a place in SRM 👍

:gtpflag:Congrats to Colts i think won the points for the night

:gtpflag:Thanks to all who made it :bowdown: and thanks to Mcinnis for the live stream!

Last edited:
Toot toot! Toot @coltsjugg s horn, cause he won! And he's proven that he is the best at racing and beating everyone else! Great job @coltsjugg !! Looking forward to what you can accomplish in pCars2! Be sure to yell form the mountain tops how great you are, and NEVER let @mphile77 hear the end of it! :lol:

Awesome night guys, at one point I was laughing so hard at either @Eh Team or @yogi bear 's car driving upside down on Monaco I had to slow down to wipe the tears away.:lol::lol::lol::lol: Great job to all, I can't imagine the chaos with a full room, and the additional track selection in pCars2 should make it even more fun.

Here are the stats, and also the links to the streams. I might get around to doing a supercut. Bummer is because we used game chat, out mic volumes were a bit too low to hear while racing. I'll see what can be done though.:cheers:

SRM - Series Results 2017 - A! Knockout ONS.png

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results 2017 - A! Knockout ONS.pdf
    59 KB · Views: 11
:gtpflag:We will send Pcars1 out with a bang, hope to see ya!!!!

SRM Presents
Knockout Night "Round 2" Sept 19TH
img_1859-jpg.666572

We will drive the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME, all night longggggg!

img_2048-jpg.672010

-The Rules-

-Weather and Regs-

Nice work Phile! I wanna test something with that car before we do the night. I had an idea a while back with it that may or may not work. :crazy:

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok guys tonight we will play Assetto Corsa. This is the second attempt at making this night happen so lets hope AC has their 🤬 together tonight :confused::scared::banghead:. We will gather at the usual times, and racing will begin at 8:30 :cheers:

DejaVu Night in Assetto Corsa (Take 2)
9/12/17

Quick races for the night based off of past Series we've done in Project Cars. If you'd like to join, be sure to post up your PSN name and send a friend request to mphile77 or smcinnis so you can get in! Please include a message with your friend request so we know you'd like to join.

:cheers:
Ruf Cup

Monza GP - 5 Laps
  • Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017

X Challenge
Red Bull Ring - 5 Laps
  • KTM X-Bow R

Formula Gulf
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya GP - 5 Laps
  • Tatus FA01

Rocket Bunny Bash
Nurburgring Sprint Short - 5 Laps
  • Toyota GT-86

PGT Faceoff
Spa Francorchamps - 7 Laps
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016 x6
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Ferrari 488 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren 650 GT3
  • McLaren MP4 – 12C GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan GT-R NISMO 2014 GT3
  • Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016
  • Scuderia Glickenhaus Glickenhaus SCG003
If there is still time and interest we will continue with the following races, or hold onto them for another night :sly::

GT4
Imola - 5 Laps
  • Lotus Evora GX
  • Maserati Granturismo MC GT4
  • Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport

Group A (Eh)

Brands Hatch GP - 5 Laps
  • Alfa Romeo 155 Ti V6 ‘93
  • BMW M3 E30 DTM
  • Mercedes 190E EVO II

Status
Not open for further replies.