SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you Wankers want to race in the Lobanaro lounge tonight? 2002 Stanceworks BMW at Not Banochbrea.
You advertised...
What time are you going to be running? Trying to figure out if I can make the whole race.
question not answered...
They usually do 3 races a night, qually then reverse grid x2. First race at 5: our time.
this guy answering questions for your club night...
I'm game. Send me an invite bro.
this guy trying to join you for some races, after you blasted him, but left hanging...
Sorry David, just saw your post after the races. It was a blast. Next Monday for sure.
this guy never checked back in on SRM thread after he advertising his club night...

If you want guys to join you from SRM this isn't the best way to drum up business? We dont care that you spread the wealth of racing here but follow through a little better please, dont just plug and leave.

Phile, seems I ruffled your feathers.
We are still learning the ropes of running a room. All of the SRM guys that are on my friends list and who sometimes race with us were sent invites. Davids not on my friends list yet. We will have that straightened out by next Monday.
I don't live on the threads and missed those posts.......my bad, next time I will check the thread before opening the lounge.
I do apologize to etcetera and David for not being more vigilant and getting you guys into the fun last night.

Phile, seems I ruffled your feathers.
We are still learning the ropes of running a room. All of the SRM guys that are on my friends list and who sometimes race with us were sent invites. Davids not on my friends list yet. We will have that straightened out by next Monday.
I don't live on the threads and missed those posts.......my bad, next time I will check the thread before opening the lounge.
I do apologize to etcetera and David for not being more vigilant and getting you guys into the fun last night.
No worries man, I just happened to be at home yesterday. I was also looking for a thread in the main forum, but couldn't find one. If you have a place you are posting the details just link there anytime you're promoting.

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight we run this one night endurance race that @Mike Lobban has assembled for us! This is something we like to do by allowing our SRM members to create events 👍. There are open spots if we have any last minute guys thinking about getting in.

046-jpg.646129

747 FLIGHT NIGHT
Caterham Seven Classic

The Caterham 7 for 47 laps at Ruapuna Park Club Circuit.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Qualifying @ 8:00PM EST
Race @ 9:00PM EST

Average laps are around 1:13's
Damage...off of course, visual only
12:00 noon start time
Sunny Clear and hot hot hot
Real Time / Weather Progression
2X Tire Wear
Real Fuel
Realistic aids, which mean none.
Pit stops optional but, will most likely be necessary

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight we run this one night endurance race that @Mike Lobban has assembled for us! This is something we like to do by allowing our SRM members to create events 👍. There are open spots if we have any last minute guys thinking about getting in.

046-jpg.646129

747 FLIGHT NIGHT
Caterham Seven Classic

The Caterham 7 for 47 laps at Ruapuna Park Club Circuit.

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Qualifying @ 8:00PM EST
Race @ 9:00PM EST

Average laps are around 1:13's
Damage...off of course, visual only
12:00 noon start time
Sunny Clear and hot hot hot
Real Time / Weather Progression
2X Tire Wear
Real Fuel
Realistic aids, which mean none.
Pit stops optional but, will most likely be necessary

Have fun as usual guys. I'll be looking forward to the results update. Cheers.

:gtpflag:SRM wake up call :dunce:

Lets get this room pumping with some positive vibes and some raced fueled trash talk :scared:.

My crash out list for tonight:
1)Mexi if he shows :D(silverstone special)
2)Colts because he never stops talking :lol:
3)Grim because he is Canadian, surry :lol:
4)Mcinnis because he is to nice ;)
5)Ipecac because he is quickly and quietly becoming a force :banghead:
6)Lobban because his fan sucks a 🤬 :lol:
7)Bear because i cant get around him :mad:
8)Areo because he has a track bike and i dont :irked:
9)Eh Team just because
10)Sgeti because you catch big fish with Joey :lol::lol::lol:
11)if I missed your name insert it here:tup:

Lets get this room pumping with some positive vibes and some raced fueled trash talk :scared:.

9)Eh Team just because
11) mphile77 because we're all tired of your endurance strategy and it's no fun, you go in the fire tonight bud. :lol:

9)Eh Team just because

No worries man, I just happened to be at home yesterday. I was also looking for a thread in the main forum, but couldn't find one. If you have a place you are posting the details just link there anytime you're promoting.
Our Lobanaro Lounge is a convo, not a thread, as it's an invite only night. I can add you to the convo if you are interested in joining us. But not if your an alien fast guy :D

:gtpflag:Wowza!!!!

Lobban set a tuff and tight event :bowdown:

I dont think he made any fans for creating this event, but i liked it :D. I was in a 3 way battle for the lead for the first 20 laps, then I battled Eh Team for the next 27 laps :scared:. It was insane and it came down to the last lap for sure!

Eh Team I must say that was poetry in motion tonight through the ss's bud :bowdown:. We have had some great battles, and i think tonight ranks among the top:cheers:
IMG_0745.JPG

Would've been more fun with 3x or 4x tire wear, or weather. There wasn't a whole lot of changing conditions.

Would of been a fun few last laps if you had not crashed on at the end.
I think for about 25 laps i couldn't get any closer to you, and then I suddenly started pulling off my first 1:12s and finally started to catch you.

Well, I'm glad some of you had fun, I wrote a book on how to suck in your own combo pick.
That was the most boring and useless race I have ever been in.........ever, David was right. Landmines popped up three times, stopped me cold, after that it was just turning laps by myself. I wanted to quit soooooo bad, but, I woulda never heard the end of it.

Oh well bring on the Nordschlife.

Well, I'm glad some of you had fun, I wrote a book on how to suck in your own combo pick.
That was the most boring and useless race I have ever been in.........ever, David was right. Landmines popped up three times, stopped me cold, after that it was just turning laps by myself. I wanted to quit soooooo bad, but, I woulda never heard the end of it.

Oh well bring on the Nordschlife.
And you forgot to mention that you got lapped by me once, which is probably one of the worst things that could happen to you, and the rest of the field twice. Just thought I'd bring that up in case you forgot, :ouch: :lol:

It was great watching phile and eh team battling when you were catching up to lap me, and then after I pulled over to let you two by I tried to keep up for as long as possible so I could watch more, it was really good stuff!

And you forgot to mention that you got lapped by me once, which is probably one of the worst things that could happen to you, and the rest of the field twice. Just thought I'd bring that up in case you forgot, :ouch: :lol:

It was great watching phile and eh team battling when you were catching up to lap me, and then after I pulled over to let you two by I tried to keep up for as long as possible so I could watch more, it was really good stuff!
Yeah i saved the replay so i can watch it today, i also have the share play as well! Im going to try and get a video up today 👍. I had such an oh 🤬 moment with a lapped car in the kink(turn 4 maybe?) while leading the race! I was coming in hot and didn't know what to do :confused:. If i let off Eh Team would have smoked me from behind, if i went the wrong direction i smoke the lapped car in front of me :scared:, i think i closed my eyes and somehow barely got though it :eek:, i want to go watch it! Ok video is uploading now, and i will post it in this post when its ready. Man it is some good stuff!

Last edited:
Yeah i saved the replay so i can watch it today, i also have the share play as well! Im going to try and get a video up today 👍. I had such an oh 🤬 moment with a lapped car in the kink(turn 4 maybe?) while leading the race! I was coming in hot and didn't know what to do :confused:. If i let off Eh Team would have smoked me from behind, if i went the wrong direction i smoke the lapped car in front of me :scared:, i think i closed my eyes and somehow barely got though it :eek:, i want to go watch it!
Ah "close your eyes and floor it" the strategy of all the greatest race car drivers.:lol:

Results for last nights 747 Flight Night Enduro!

I'm glad a few guys had fun, I wasn't one of them. I got DQed for penalties and raged out after 30 laps. :lol: Did have a good little battle with Colts and Aero at the beginning though. :cheers:

Grats Phile on the hard fought victory. I hope to see everyone, and more, next week for the N24! I'm excited for it. :D

SRM - Series Results 2017 - 747.png

Last edited:
Results for last nights 747 Flight Night Enduro!

I'm glad a few guys had fun, I wasn't one of them. I got DQed for penalties and raged out after 30 laps. :lol: Did have a good little battle with Colts and Aero at the beginning though. :cheers:

Grats Phile on the hard fought victory. I hope to see everyone, and more, net week for the N24! I'm excited for it. :D

View attachment 648993

mphile deserves an award.

:gtpflag:Grim & Mphile Caddy series :gtpflag:

:gtpflag:Weapon=Cadillac Ats-vr gt3:gtpflag:

:gtpflag:Regs:gtpflag:
-Damage is visual only
-Mechanical failure is off
-Tire wear 5x
-Fuel is real
-Abs only no other driving aids
-mandatory pit on
-Tire compounds allowed are slick soft and rain for the series (gentlemans agreement)
-bop restrictor penalties will be handed out after each race :eek:, 1st place get 6 clicks left, 2nd place gets 4 clicks left, and 3rd gets 2 clicks left on their restrictor. I will have exact numbers for the drivers before each race(a little bit of work but should payoff?) the drivers must remain at given restrictor numbers for the entire series. so basically if you finish 1st,2nd,or 3rd you will receive a restrictor penalty!

:gtpflag:Week 1 June 6th:gtpflag:
Monza gp 20laps clear/18:00 race start/15x time progression

Brno 15laps heavy clouds/ 6:00 race start/fixed time
:gtpflag:Week 2 June 13th:gtpflag:
Road America 15laps overcast/6:00 race start/ fixed time

Le Circuit Bugatti 22laps hazy/20:00 race start/fixed time
:gtpflag:Week 3 June 20th:gtpflag:
Zhuhai 22laps fog with rain/12:00 race start/ fixed time

Zolder 23laps medium clouds/22:00 race start/ fixed time

1)mphile#50
2)colts#41
3)lobban#18
4)mcinnis #84
5)mexi#2
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Hi @mphile77 , can you sign me up for this Cadillac series please?
My car pick/s (Shortlisting two in case you don't see one from what you have available in garage. Whichever will do. Order of preference listed):
Brps #46 or
Cadillac Racing #3

Thanks bro. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back