SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok its one make Tuesday!!!! Who is going to make it tonight? Just trying to feel out if we are going private or public this week? Gt4 draws a large crowd in public but then we find all the db's :lol:. We will one make all the cars in the class one by one, then if we have time at the end we will open the whole class for the final race of the night with all the cars in the class:tup:

Tracks will be a random pick, cars are gt4 class. Info is always posted on page 1, And I usually post something as a reminder as well. Scroll back a couple post you might find it. I will always answer your questions though! Tonight will be fun, i love this class of cars!!

Tracks will be a random pick, cars are gt4 class. Info is always posted on page 1, And I usually post something as a reminder as well. Scroll back a couple post you might find it. I will always answer your questions though! Tonight will be fun, i love this class of cars!!
Thx!

Another great night of one make madness! We had a private group of 8-9 of us, and a couple public room guys to fill us at 12 strong:cheers:. The gt4 class proved to be fun, and very very competitive :bowdown:. We did encounter a few db's but we handled them quickly and they all learned a lesson about racing like gentleman :lol:, and there should be some funny pics to prove it. Give me a few days to get pics up, and thanks again for all the support guys:tup:. Now we prepare for the patch coming within the next few days, and tjger enduro racing Friday night:eek:. Stay tuned for next Tuesday cars list!!

Foggy with a damp track.
Yeah, last Tuesday night's racing was event full.

MPEILJD6WHNAAAVWE_.jpeg

MPEILTG6WHNAAAVWE_.jpeg

MPEILWB6WHNAAAVWE_.jpeg

Ok guys this Tuesday coming up we will take a night off. We will continue the fun the following week. With battlefront coming out im sure a bunch of guys will be playing that for the night. So i will see you guys on November 24th! I will try and get a list of cars together with tracks for that night...

Yeah i will get my but in gear Sunday night and put together a plan for this Tuesday coming up! I will try a few different cars out and see what sticks, maybe just maybe we will have the new dlc package in time? If we get it be prepared for what ever i had put together to be thrown out the window, it will be dlc all night!

Oh fudge, it's my turn to deal with the T500 blues.
Tonight try to figure it out.
Already did the Bluray cleaning.
The disc cleaning

Ok i decided to put @MRTeam (tjger)on the spot here a bit:lol:. I kinda mentioned a rocket bunny thanksgiving night event, once we have all arrived back home for the night and we are in a food coma that is. Tjger says wait wait wait dont get ahead of me i have an idea:idea:. So now that the bunny is out of the bag its up to him to get this baby posted :eek:. So in a joint attempt to help out tjger enduro, one make racing will hold rocket bunny madness Tuesday night to make sure we have our tunes prepared and cars ready:scared:. Im not sure what type of bunny endurance he has planned but it will be exciting im sure:bowdown:. Maybe a long bunny race at the nurb ring:confused: maybe 3 small 15lap bunny races at different tracks :confused: maybe 2 medium bunny races:confused: hmmmm time will tell. So basically get your rocket bunny ready because we have just hit the official bunny madness week:D.
image.png
and remember if you abuse the bunny this could happen:confused:
image.png
see you guys Tuesday night and Thursday night this week for rocket bunny racing!

Last edited:
For me it hinges on the weather.
Nice, I travel out of the town.
Bad, we can do it or I can participate.

The new DLC is expected this week. Cross the fingers or rabbit feet.

:gtpflag:Special announcement :gtpflag:

One make racing has now evolved into TNM(Tuesday night madness)

What does this mean? Nothing but more fun and more racing options moving forward!
We are now a committee of 3 guys- mphile77, @Br1mann , and @sgohsixthree
We will combine to create a monthly schedule of racing every Tuesday if possible
No longer just one makes, we will now move into multiple car classes to satisfy the masses.
Still will have a casual feel with small 5 lap races, for 2-2.5 hrs a night
So stay tuned with all the changes to come, new promo video, new charts, and new events!
See everyone tomorrow night for rocket bunny night, we may get started 7-730 this week for some warm up, then we go racing at 8pm est!

Tuesday Night Madness begins tonight! Im hoping to include some of the new dlc in tonight's events. So rocket bunny's with the new dlc should make for an interesting evening! Im sure nobody will complain about a last minute change which includes a few new rides! See everyone a little later on:tup:.

Added: im excited we will have a kick button! Hope we dont need it:confused:

Last edited:
Im In! I don't have any of the New DLC guys... Will that be a problem?
The last DCL I bought was "Old vs New" and after that I disappeared lol :lol:

Damn @mphile77 looks like the One Make Madness is really success full :bowdown: at what time does it start?!

No it shouldn't. As long as the host has them, you're good.
Roughly the same time. 7:00-7:30 PM EST ishh or when the fluids have been chilled to the proper temperatures.

Along with emptying of the 'The Jug'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back