SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So to answer the question of how many, the answer is 10 so far! I know @Br1mann has not posted his selection yet, so its gonna be 11 soon, and im sure a few more from the gang will slide in here last minute :confused:. To the new guys joining us for this next series all our info will always be posted on page one, for each series as we go, hope this helps!!

Added: please make sure mphile77 is on your friends list so i can get you an invite on race night!!

Nice! Another guy with the F1 game! when ya coming back to race? You should try and make the next pcars series, the cars are a blast!!! Last we heard you were having some net issues, did ya get them straightened out :scared:, im hoping so 👍.

Added: Oh and my first quick race in F1 was in the rain the first night i had the game. I didn't have traction control on and i just kept doing doughnuts :lol:. So ive yet to have weather again but im prepared now, last time i try to be hardcore and run without TC.

Somewhat better Internet, problem is the best I got here is satellite Internet which is terrible at best id be able to race about once amonth before i eclipse my limit. where I live 98.8% of the town has TWC Internet or another DSL Internet and I'm part of that 1.2% that doesn't get it, it sucks however I've gotten out and about much more then I planned and it so much better. Other news it's possible I could have TWC by late November if they continue building their Internet poles or whatever where I am just in time for GTS to be delayed again lol

Somewhat better Internet, problem is the best I got here is satellite Internet which is terrible at best id be able to race about once amonth before i eclipse my limit. where I live 98.8% of the town has TWC Internet or another DSL Internet and I'm part of that 1.2% that doesn't get it, it sucks however I've gotten out and about much more then I planned and it so much better. Other news it's possible I could have TWC by late November if they continue building their Internet poles or whatever where I am just in time for GTS to be delayed again lol
Dont worry buddy, gts will be delayed again for sure, i have no fear in that :lol:, but there is always that guy that is like no way man, its going to be ready, haha said no sim racing game ever on ps4 :confused:. Well i hope you get the fast net soon and you come race with us again! Keep us in the loop 👍

I'd be interested in joining if you'll have me. Not a huge fan of visual only damage or allowing all aids but can't be too choosy since it's nearly impossible to find semi-laid back groups to race with in fun to drive cars in pCARS

One thing though, after all the online races (actually not that many since I mostly play GT6 still) I've done I still can't figure out how to make my livery choice stick. I always choose one before I enter the track and then when I go on track it's something completely random. If I figure out how to use one I'll use the XtremeIC #8 though.

Last edited:
Hello new here , id love to join , im looking for a respectable group and after seeing your page I can tell your group seems very fun and laid back. Message me back with any info, thanks. PSN:TRu_killa420

To all new guys joining please send me a friend request to mphile77 or i will not be able to get you in the races!!! I will not have time to come find you and friend ya, so please send the invites to asap. I will also host a practice night Monday night (tomorrow) for anyone that wants and needs the practice with the group. We will most likely run both races but only run them half way, just to get a feel for it.

Also-Eh Team has a room open now as well, join him if ya want!

I am trying to re-arrange my real life schld so I can play in my virtual world. Will know by tomorrow. fingers crossed.
Sounds good, right now we have a reserve list of drivers getting started. If uou are available it puts us at 17 or 18 now! There is always someone that signs up but dosent show up, so keep us posted!

:gtpflag:Announcing the SRM Clio Cup:gtpflag:

Welcome to the 10th Series Presented by Sim Racing Madness! Can you guys believe we made it this far? Thank you to all the people who have been with us on this awesome journey for a fun-as-🤬 racing series!!

The same weekly formats apply here, 2 roughly 30 minute races every Tuesday, this one runs for 4 weeks because, well, the car is REALLY rad to drive!!

Before we get into details something everyone who joins needs to know:

******LOWER YOUR REAR TIRE PRESSURE!!******

This
small tweak should greatly improve your enjoyment of the car. If you like driving with full rear pressure, then props to you! :bowdown:

Please post and let us know what # Clio you are gonna show up with.

Now onto the specs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tire/Fuel: Real (Last race is exception)
All Aids Allowed
Damage: Visual Only
Mechanical Damage: Off
Penalties: On
Current Date
Weather: Sync to Race
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:gtpflag:9/13:gtpflag:

Round 1
Silverstone National
28 Laps
8:00 | 5x Time Progression | Medium Clouds

Round 2
Snetterton 200
22 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Clear

:gtpflag:9/20:gtpflag:

Round 3
Donnington International
23 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Overcast

Round 4
Dubai Autodrome Club
27 Laps
18:00 | 15x Time Progression | Clear

:gtpflag:9/27:gtpflag:

Round 5
Saikitto International
25 Laps
6:00 | 15x Time Progression | Fog, Clear

Round 6
Oschersleben National
25 Laps
6:00 | 15x Time Progression | Fog with Rain, Heavy Cloud

:gtpflag:10/4:gtpflag:

Round 7
Oulton Park Island
20 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Heavy Cloud

Round 8
*** REVERSE GRID, DOUBLE POINTS***
Mojave: Coyote Noose
50 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Clear
Tire Wear: OFF
Fuel Usage: OFF

This series will count POLE POSITION and FASTEST LAP as bonus points. Round 8 @ Coyote Noose will only count fastest lap, as there is no qualifying and we will jump right into the race, setting the reverse grid based off THE RESULTS of round 7 @ Oulton Park.

******* DRIVERS LIST ********

MPhile - 95
Playa - 11
Grim - 33
smcinnis - 14
DesertPenguin - 15
Coltsjugg - 29
lobbanmike - 31
Alex_ONeil - 27
bluetusk - 77
The_EH_Team - 28
Schmiggz- 17
Trap - 65
Boomer- ?
Mexxi- ?
Br1-?

What time will the practice room be open later, 8?
Page one will always have all the details just so you know going forward bud :D. We will open room at 7:30pm est for 1 hr of qualy time, then a 5min warm up, and the race will start at 8:35pm est. second race of the night will have a 15min qualy and a 5min warm up and then we go! All of our races are usually around 30-45min.

I will be hosting a practice room tonight probably starting 7-7:30 pm est and I strongly urge everyone to try and show up, with the batch of new guys it would be nice to have the crew feel each other out! Once again i need all friend requests sent to me so i can get ya in races, if you sent them i will be checking for them tonight, i wasnt on for a day or so, thanks again!!!

anyone that is new to the group please let me know what your psn name is vs your gtplanet name. Im confused who is who, and i would love to know for tomorrow night, thanks guys!!!

Da tune, page by page, used for both tracks. Good for high 1:03's on Silverstone and if you really put it together on Snetterton a 1:18.9

Tyres Soft

FL 1.65
FR 1.45
RL 1.20
RR 1.10

BP 100%
BB 25%
BD 0%

Steering Ratio 13.9:1

FL Camber -2.7
FR Camber -2.7
RL Camber -1.4
RR Camber -1.4
F Toe 0.9
R Toe 0.9

F Sway Bar 15 N/mm
R Sway Bar 60 N/mm

FL Slow Bump 24800
FR Slow Bump 24800
RL Slow Bump 9700
RR Slow Bump 9700

RL Fast Bump 2700
RR Fast Bump 2700

FL Slow Rebound 20000
FR Slow Rebound 20000
RL Slow Rebound 3700
RR Slow Rebound 3700

FL Fast Rebound 9650
FR Fast Rebound 9650
RL Fast Rebound 6700
RR Fast Rebound 6700

LS Accel 50%
LS Decel 20%
LS Preload 0 N-m

Gearing dead stock

Race Fuel Load 34 L
Qualify Fuel Laod 10 L

Brake Mapping 4

I know I wasn't asked for it, but I felt pretty obligated to post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back