SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Da tune, page by page, used for both tracks. Good for high 1:03's on Silverstone and if you really put it together on Snetterton a 1:18.9

Tyres Soft

FL 1.65
FR 1.45
RL 1.20
RR 1.10

BP 100%
BB 25%
BD 0%

Steering Ratio 13.9:1

FL Camber -2.7
FR Camber -2.7
RL Camber -1.4
RR Camber -1.4
F Toe 0.9
R Toe 0.9

F Sway Bar 15 N/mm
R Sway Bar 60 N/mm

FL Slow Bump 24800
FR Slow Bump 24800
RL Slow Bump 9700
RR Slow Bump 9700

RL Fast Bump 2700
RR Fast Bump 2700

FL Slow Rebound 20000
FR Slow Rebound 20000
RL Slow Rebound 3700
RR Slow Rebound 3700

FL Fast Rebound 9650
FR Fast Rebound 9650
RL Fast Rebound 6700
RR Fast Rebound 6700

LS Accel 50%
LS Decel 20%
LS Preload 0 N-m

Gearing dead stock

Race Fuel Load 34 L
Qualify Fuel Laod 10 L

Brake Mapping 4

I know I wasn't asked for it, but I felt pretty obligated to post it here.
This is what we are all about here, and this is what i like to see! Great fun tonight gang!!! We did 2 practice races tonight and the fun factor was off the charts! Win or lose you cant help but have fun in these clio hot rods :crazy:.

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Ok tonight we start the Clio Cup series, which have already proved to be outstanding for a fun factor :bowdown:. Mcinnis has done a fantastic job setting this up from top to bottom, planning, posting, testing, and logo building, you name it:tup:.

We have 19 drivers on paper for this event, which means i have 3 reserve drivers :eek:, if you cant make the race please please please let me know asap! I would like to remind everyone to do your ps4 update asap so you can get in the races in time, so as soon as you can today get that done :scared:.

SRM race control ps4 message chat we have is not to be used during the race please, we dont want messages popping up while we are racing, very annoying! The SRM race control chat is for SRM planners to let you know whats happening before , In between , and after the race or races. If we send a message you dont have to respond to it, just read it and go from there, it strictly race information. If you need to contact us for a update saying you cant make it, feel free to use it, that is the perfect spot for that :D.

Chat parties will be split as usual, we are limited to 8 a room, so find your buddies and jump in, some of us go private on race night, some just go where they can get in, it all works out. Please please please remember its race night and keep the chatter on the DL! We dont guys running wild with talk during qualifying and race time, please try and respect everyone with this, thanks in advance!!!!

Bumps and bruises :confused:, they will happen, and this is why we run no damage, and no mechanical failure. The last thing we want is you getting plowed turn one and car destroyed then race over followered by a rage quit :nervous:. We do this for fun, and we dont hand out trophies, sorry if you thought we did :lol::lol::lol:. So if you murder a guy give him his spot back, if its mid pack dont just stop in the middle and do it, that would cause a massive pile up, at that point you must just move on, pick a safe zone and work it out there! Under no circumstances do we slander, put down, talk disrespectful trash on our thread after the races! We will try and remain drama free guys, and we have done a pretty good job of that at SRM. If you have an issue, message me, and i will sort it out by watching replays. Just remember we have some new guys in the group now so feel each other out, don't assume you can go 2-3 wide with them, that would be a lack in judgment if you dont know the guy.

Last thing is have some freaking fun!!!!!!!! I plan on throwing down some drinks :cheers: and doing just that, see everyone tonight 👍.

Last edited:
anyone that is new to the group please let me know what your psn name is vs your gtplanet name. Im confused who is who, and i would love to know for tomorrow night, thanks guys!!!
Hey, just letting you know I sent you a request about a couple days ago ,PSN: TRu_killa420
I'll be on tonight, add me to the list if possible I'm alright with being a replacement, just let me kno if there's room, thanks guys ,great work on the site and everything ,very promising.

Hey, just letting you know I sent you a request about a couple days ago ,PSN: TRu_killa420
I'll be on tonight, add me to the list if possible I'm alright with being a replacement, just let me kno if there's room, thanks guys ,great work on the site and everything ,very promising.
Yup i got ya bud! Just be on the ready! You are listed as our second fill in guy as of now, but like i said, we always have a no show so you probably will get in!
image.png

Last edited:
Ok, I'm right now in the process of buying a new house and for some weird reason everything real state agents do is late afternoon/evening so our agent, me and my wife are making the offer for this one at 7:30pm tonight.
Adding delays and imponderables, I honestly think I won't make it for tonight so feel free to call in one of the replacements.
I will never understand why everytime I'm excited to participate in a new racing event freaking life has to get in the way! :irked:

Ok, I'm right now in the process of buying a new house and for some weird reason everything real state agents do is late afternoon/evening so our agent, me and my wife are making the offer for this one at 7:30pm tonight.
Adding delays and imponderables, I honestly think I won't make it for tonight so feel free to call in one of the replacements.
I will never understand why everytime I'm excited to participate in a new racing event freaking life has to get in the way! :irked:
No worries, thanks for letting me know! @SGETI your up next if ya want it?

I read the specs for the race, yet I still have a question. Pit stops. Is a pit stop required?

I was under the impression pit stops were mandatory, even if it's a quick drive through..
No mandatory pits are listed which means run it how you want it bud :lol:. Some guys will conserve and go for it, other will beat the crap out of them and stop once. So pick your poison but I suggest you have plan a and b ready :D.

No mandatory pits are listed which means run it how you want it bud :lol:. Some guys will conserve and go for it, other will beat the crap out of them and stop once. So pick your poison but I suggest you have plan a and b ready :D.

You fooled me into pitting, thinking everyone would, ended up costing me 8 positions and a chance at a podium. Ugh. Won't make that mistake again

You fooled me into pitting, thinking everyone would, ended up costing me 8 positions and a chance at a podium. Ugh. Won't make that mistake again
:confused: I fooled you? Only you can decide weather to pit or not man? Sorry if i mislead you?

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Guys i want to say this was one of the peak moments for SRM out of 10 series :bowdown:. Clean, fast, respectful, and I mean just dang good! The new guys in the group were just stellar and fit right in with no hiccups. Super job guys and i cant wait for next week:D.

Im extending an apology to eh team for my attempted under the bridge pass on the last lap :scared:. It was my last shot and as soon i made contact I realized i made a mistake, so sorry buddy :(. I made sure you had your spot back, and that was priority #1, what happened next i dont know :confused:. I will make a YouTube vid to show you guys how great of a battle it was :bowdown:. I think i saved it correctly? Wish me luck!

Last edited:
I did about as I expected, competitive at Silverstone, completely out to lunch at Snetterton. That track is beyond my comprehension. I'll probably continue to be inconsistent for the rest of the races.

Anyways the moments I was actually close to other cars were all good. I don't race against fellow North Americans very often since I don't usually race at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back