SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only fair to let those who participated last week first dibs at joining the next. Nothing to do with confirming or not, you are in until you tell us you are out or are a no-show.

We've never had to fill from reserves before because we've never had full rooms in consecutive weeks. Out of 16 driver's there is a good chance a few can't make it, it's been the case for as long as we've been putting these things on.

Yes guys ditto to what Mcinnis said, for the guys that filled in, they basically got the chance to start the series, and now have the chance to keep those spots as well. If ya sign up but cant make it we get it, life happens, and we hold nothing against ya at all, but ya got to atleast make the first week and establish yourself as in the series and then we can go from there. We always have guys miss a week here and there, so you guys will have the chance to race im sure! Please dont take it personal guys, if we could host everyone every week i would love to, but as we all know we are limited at 16 :nervous:. I hope the group understands and we have no ill feelings :cheers:.

Sorry for my delayed response, my phone is not getting along with :gtplanet: for some reason :confused:, is anyone else having this same issue? Then after work i had to have my mouth drilled by dentist :banghead:, hate that place!!!

Here's my 2 cents.When someone posts to use one of the reserves,then they use one of the reserves. They showed up,waited in lobby and we're added. It's not fair to them either. As 77 said people have other stuff in life. I'm sure there will be others that have to miss 1 or something pops up. First time we've had a full room.

Ok i just went back through and checked who canceled out first last week. Im seeing Schmiggz was the first guy out for last week, then desertpenguin followed. So in the order you informed me you could not attend is how we will put you back on the waiting list, so it goes like this...

Reserve list-
1) schmiggz
2)desertpenguin
3)Samsung

Again im not happy that i cant have everyone in the race, and please understand we are only trying to make it as fair as i can! This is not an easy task trust me, but all we can do is try our best.

Hey 77 got my Sweetness shirt on for ya.
image.jpeg

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight we go at it again with the Clio Cup:D. I think this might be our most popular car selection to date, good fun i say:tup:. That said i look forward to another fun night with the gang , and im going to come clean, i have 10-15 min of seat time going into this week :confused:, just could not find the time to get in there and grind it out :scared:. Lets please try and keep all the brake markers intact tonight guys, it would be much appreciated!!!! We will run 2 chats as usual, so pick a spot fall in and get comfy, maybe Br1mann will tell ya a story :lol::lol::lol:.

:gtpflag:Important stuff here :gtpflag:

If you can't make the events tonight please let me know asap!!! I have some eager fella's looking to get in with us!!!

Hi, I would like to join tonight if there is Any place left for me. Please let me know.
You will be our 4th reserve driver, so most likely you wont get in, but ya never know? Send me a friend request my psn name is the same.

Ok we have our first guy that cant make tonights race, so now we go to the reserve list! @Schmiggz you are up and do you want the spot? Let me know asap! Thanks!

Added: @DesertPenguin09 you will be next in line then!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back