SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy! so with the oscarolim.pt per car settings, if one adjusts the master scale, i.e renault clio cup version 3 to 48 from it's default setting, does that negate reducing steering alignment from it's default of 13.91 to something to 12.01. my wheel thrustmaster t150 is calibrated to 900 degrees of rotation.
Sorry just got home from work. I'll have to check.

was this the google doc ? If not enjoy some great settings for the T300. The rabbit hole is long and dark, yet the prize of a great feeling wheel is well worth the trip. Any questions feel free to ask.

https://docs.google.com/spreedsheets/d/1rcwijJf_aLQOU55eGq1SumDwDTydC7alDFJmSTnABO8/ed
**edit"" appears the google doc will not link, Arrgghh. any help
it appears when i'm not sign in for gtplanet. i have consulted that sheet too but that's not it. let me see if i can link to it

it required downloading a bit of software, plugging wheel into pc, something about a line graph and the rest is completely above my head.

Round 3
Donnington International
23 Laps

Im online trying to get some seat time and the above track is not listed in the main directory.
The choices I see are;
Donnington Park National or Donnigton Park GP.

Which one?

Maybe one of these tracks is known as "international" Im just not that smart to know.

thanks.

Im online trying to get some seat time and the above track is not listed in the main directory.
The choices I see are;

Which one?

Maybe one of these tracks is known as "international" Im just not that smart to know.

thanks.
Donnington Park National

I'll be on later today. Raced last night with some guys,was good racing. Had granddaughter so it was a long night. Gotta admit there was some good driving going on in the open lobbies.
Guess the idiots were in bed or the bar.

Last edited:
The choices I see are;

Which one?

thanks.
Donnington Park National

Yeah probably a typo on my part. there are the 2 Donnington tracks, it's the shorter one. Must be National

Getting on in about 15/20 mins.
I'll start a room up. Lobby going if interested.

Last edited:
So guys ive been out of the loop here as of late. Im working everyday, then trying to get my bathroom gutted for a remodel , getting some running in for my workouts, and i just haven't made to the sim :banghead:. Im going to try and fix that problem and get on in a bit here :D. I read through the post and it seems all questions have been answered, maybe i will see some of you a little later today?

So guys ive been out of the loop here as of late. Im working everyday, then trying to get my bathroom gutted for a remodel , getting some running in for my workouts, and i just haven't made to the sim :banghead:. Im going to try and fix that problem and get on in a bit here :D. I read through the post and it seems all questions have been answered, maybe i will see some of you a little later today?
Yeah bunch of us ran last night.
Guys really enjoying the car.
Good pick great fun. I'll be on around 430 EST.

Ok a couple of things i would like to cover quick :D. I would really like if us as a group could try not to hit brake markers on the track :scared:, this is super frustrating to the guys who do race with them, and not the driving line. So please make a effort to do this gang, it would be nice for once to race with them, instead of seeing them getting blow i to pieces :confused:.

Next thing is Truekilla420 you used the #95 last week which has been selected by yours truly :), so please check page one and select an available number this week, thanks!

Last but not least, here is our updated driver list for this Tuesday, 3 guys on reserve and last week 2 got in so don't panic, there is always someone who cant make it.
image.png

Here is my tune from last week, and im changing nothing for this week except for maybe tire pressures, hope this helps?
image.jpeg

Toe in, 0.9 front and back ?
Higher rear roll bar as well.
Look forward to trying this setup. Never would have tried those numbers.

Thanks for posting.

I just realized something funny about the tune I posted, I tuned this car exactly the same way I tuned FF cars in GT6 and it felt absolutely fine.

Understood, but I don't know about Schmiggz. I was thinking we have to confirm each week and missed the deadline for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back