• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
image (2).png

I had Fun this Tuesday Night guys so thanks to @mphile77 for Hosting
I took the time to upload one of the races we had this Tuesday Night at
NURBURGRING GP with the GT4 Class

I really Wish the Chat was Not full so I could have recorded some of your voices...
So Anyways I did It with My typical comments that I usually do with my regular
Videos...

I am NOT the best driver (Since I am Surrounded by ALIENS :ouch:)
But I did my best and MOST IMPORTANT I had Fun :cheers:

View attachment 490716

I really Wish the Chat was Not full so I could have recorded some of your voices...
Videos...

Ahh yes it was another jam packed Tuesday night from the start! You know its good when you have 2 chat rooms going and Br is sending me messages about how he misses me :lol:. Now for another mystery solved @GLOBALMENACE we got the guy now! With this nice still shot i found the guy i was looking for after the homicide that was committed at the start of this race :lol:.
image.png
I look forward to Tuesday night every week, and with out you guys im nothing, so thanks a ton :bowdown:. My other TNM organizers i thank you as well :bowdown:, we are just getting started i feel and things are about to heat up:eek:. Awesome vid @MannYhAvitZ !!!!!!

Ahh yes it was another jam packed Tuesday night from the start! You know its good when you have 2 chat rooms going and Br is sending me messages about how he misses me :lol:. Now for another mystery solved @GLOBALMENACE we got the guy now! With this nice still shot i found the guy i was looking for after the homicide that was committed at the start of this race :lol:.View attachment 490731I look forward to Tuesday night every week, and with out you guys im nothing, so thanks a ton :bowdown:. My other TNM organizers i thank you as well :bowdown:, we are just getting started i feel and things are about to heat up:eek:. Awesome vid @MannYhAvitZ !!!!!!
Haha.

View attachment 490716

Videos...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

You're still the master Manny!

So tomorrow night i should be on if anyone wants to continue what we have been doing? Maybe mess with the trans am mustang a bit, gt4's, and some others? Just a fun night with lots of booze involved :D.
Unorganized madness

So tomorrow night i should be on if anyone wants to continue what we have been doing? Maybe mess with the trans am mustang a bit, gt4's, and some others? Just a fun night with lots of booze involved :D.
ill be there.

In the mean time im going to upload some vids of some awesome pcars stuff.

Last edited:
View attachment 490716

Videos...

That was a great video Manny we had a real good battle there and the pass by M were slick. I let you go at the last chicane as i thought i was cutting too much corner. The brakes on that Mustang take some getting used to.lol I don't know for sure but i think that other blue stang is headed the wrong way, oh well thats my old teammate he doesn't tread the trodden path.He's a good m8 and an ardent racer.

That was a great video Manny we had a real good battle there and the pass by M were slick. I let you go at the last chicane as i thought i was cutting too much corner. The brakes on that Mustang take some getting used to.lol I don't know for sure but i think that other blue stang is headed the wrong way, oh well thats my old teammate he doesn't tread the trodden path.He's a good m8 and an ardent racer.
So you are?

So you are?
Manny he is rracier on the psn network, he was part of that battle we had together at nurb gp, he drove the mustang.

Also rracier i have your number now updated on page one. Steve and mexi get me your numbers for your mustang's asap, thanks!

We will have a large group tonight guys so see everyone around the normal 8pm est for the rowdyness to begin! Im sure we will have 2 chats going again and we can just all bounce back n forth to get our fill of the whole group.

:gtpflag: If anyone has run the first gt4 race at zolder for an hr as a practice im looking for some feedback! Is 3x tire wear to much or not enough? Should i do one mandatory pit stop? Should we run on a timer or do it by laps? I like when the group lets me know what they are thinking, i dont mind it. This is a way to keep us together and a sound tight group! I look forward to what everyone has to say or suggest, but please keep in mind i cant please everyone :rolleyes:. See you guys tonight for a TNM Friday edition :cheers:

Oh! My bad bro!!
Heck yea we had a great battle and you drive clean... That was a really good race we had :cheers:

Ahh yes it was another jam packed Tuesday night from the start! You know its good when you have 2 chat rooms going and Br is sending me messages about how he misses me :lol:. Now for another mystery solved @GLOBALMENACE we got the guy now! With this nice still shot i found the guy i was looking for after the homicide that was committed at the start of this race :lol:.View attachment 490731I look forward to Tuesday night every week, and with out you guys im nothing, so thanks a ton :bowdown:. My other TNM organizers i thank you as well :bowdown:, we are just getting started i feel and things are about to heat up:eek:. Awesome vid @MannYhAvitZ !!!!!!
well done detective

Guess we know what our Tuesday's will look like for the future !!!
https://www.gtplanet.net/drive-the-...pack-coming-to-project-cars-on-december-22nd/

Hmmmmmm camber fix? We will see?
https://www.gtplanet.net/project-cars-update-7-0-fixes-zero-camber-exploit-now-available-on-pc/

Good fun last night guys! Nice job player for running the room for us and showing us a sneak peak of your trans am mustang series coming up! I think its a great car and nobody will disagree. Have a good weekend guys, i know here in pa its going to be close to 70 degrees in December, so i will be out and about with these record setting temperatures!

Last edited:
Ok guys we are now at 15 drivers for the gt4 series:eek:. So if we get a 16th driver i will allow that person to select one of the 3 main cars. This is due to the fact that they are the best 3, and the only 3 that really compare to each other. So we could have 6 of one of the cars if this happens.

One space if you want i will hold a spot for you, if ya miss the first race it will be ok. Let me know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back