SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done a bunch of work on page one tonight!! go check it out, we need a few more tweeks and promo video, wich i will get with manny on! if you guys see something i missed please let me know! br1 and mcinnis get me the details of your events when ya get a chance, thanks guys... oh sorry for double post:scared:

:gtpflag:tues dec 1st :gtpflag:

LOTUS TYPE 49 COSWORTH - HOCKENHEIM CLASSIC
LOTUS TYPE 38 FORD- HOCKENHEIM CLASSIC
LOTUS TYPE 25 CLIAMAX -ROUEN LES ESSARTS
LOTUS TYPE 40 FORD- WILLOW SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
MERCEDES BENZ 300SL (W194)-WILLOW SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Here is the Tuesday night lineup!!

:gtpflag:tues dec 1st :gtpflag:

LOTUS TYPE 49 COSWORTH - HOCKENHEIM CLASSIC
LOTUS TYPE 38 FORD- HOCKENHEIM CLASSIC
LOTUS TYPE 25 CLIAMAX -ROUEN LES ESSARTS
LOTUS TYPE 40 FORD- WILLOW SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
MERCEDES BENZ amg c-coup dtm -WILLOW SPRINGS INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY
Can we race the 49C?

Ok gents its not pee jug night,save that for tjgers room on Friday :lol:! But it is TNM tonight and make sure your glass stays full! Br1mann has an action packed night planned , just remember to save the replays because there will be some people on their lids tonight:crazy:

Ok gents its not pee jug night,save that for tjgers room on Friday :lol:! But it is TNM tonight and make sure your glass stays full! Br1mann has an action packed night planned , just remember to save the replays because there will be some people on their lids tonight:crazy:
Keep the sausage roll talk to a minimum lol... I'll let you know when I press the RED button :cheers:

Nice group we have tonight!!! Thanks to everyone that made it out tonight! We do apologize for the slight issue with the new track, we didn't realize we could only have 12 cars and we had 14or15 at that point. So it locked us up and we had to do a mad scramble to try and fix it, we will bounce back and carry on next week! Thanks br1mann for putting together a good night of racing!

image.jpeg

Last edited:
:bowdown:Great racing tonight and congrates to all the winners and the race planners. :cheers:
Trying to handle those early year cars was exhausting.

Best line of the night.

"I'm getting too old for this."

Great job BR! Too bad I could only make the 1 race... but 2 gears and 200mph at Monza was worth it! ;) My wife's birthday so you know, mayne I should spend some time with her? :lol:

Next week will be interesting, to say the least. Maybe only 1 road car this time. :eek:

Ok i got some work to do here! give me till the weekend to get an event together but im thinking of a once a month enduro event 1hr long with pits and all the good stuff. It will be gt4 series once a month, The other 3 weeks of the month will be just casual racing for fun with booze and laughs! So who likes this? Who hates this? Any ideas? Let me know thanks guys!

Last edited:
Im going to be on tonight doing some testing for the possibility of our gt4 series! Everyone is welcome to come join us and do some testing. We will run some different tracks and play around with all the cars a bit, hope to see ya!

Good testing tonight for the gt4 series that is going to happen! The rocket bunny is just not up to pace with the rest of the group so we will leave it out(a shame because its a fun car) so we will allow 3 of each car which will put us at 15 cars. Now if we get a 16th driver that person will be allowed to chose one from the group and we will have 4 of one car, i dont think this will happen but maybe we get 16? I will get the rest of the info posted this weekend with a start date, and the first track will be zolder for 1hr. Once we have zolder done we will do 4 more races with gt4 and then its over. We then pick another car class, maybe lmp1? Coming up this week we have tnm casual racing with Mcinnis as our host, and i will have that info posted as soon as i get it from him! So stay tuned in to page one and i will have all the details up asap!

Post now to reserve your spot!

Last edited:
We will run tonight for some gt4 practice and some fun races im sure, anyone welcome!

Last edited:
What a fantastic night guys, im not sure if i can laugh any harder but wow:lol:. At one point the whole room was in tears because of radiator boy and BR:D. Thanks to all that showed up for a great practice! Im thinking we gained 2 more tonight to put us at 10 for the series so far. Br will have a bad hangover for sure:cheers:.

Last edited:
:gtpflag: GT4 series :gtpflag:

We will start this series on December 29th, Track will be Zolder. There will be 5 races in this series

Room wiil open at 7pm(est) with 45min of practice and 15 min of qualifying. Race will start at 8pm (est)

View attachment 488439View attachment 488440
View attachment 488441

The cars for the event
View attachment 488442
Aston Martin Hybrid
1)
2)
3)
View attachment 488443
Aston Martin Vantage
1)Mcinnis
2)br1mann