SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of us who cannot make it in for the races tonight, I give you a gift. I was clearing out replays since I had too darn many, and I found enough stuff to make a small movie. So here's 25-ish minutes of ridiculous stuff, hopefully you'll enjoy.

Me neither but this has me interested enough to pay attention. I've been watching the news every day for the last week or so and it's intense. Right now it's basically a drinking game watching CNN.

Drink if:
-They have a "Key Race Alert" and the lead changes. One swig for each state
-A state reaches 100% of the vote tallied
-Finish your beer if Clinton wins a state
-Have a shot if Trump wins a state
-I'll think of more but it can be fun

@mexxifrieboy Sweeps the Evening!

Very impressive overall! Some pretty tight racing and leap-frog-battle galore!

The LMP2 Series concludes next week!

SRM - Series Results - 2016 LMP2 (3).jpg

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results - 2016 LMP2 (3).pdf
    728.9 KB · Views: 7
For those of us who cannot make it in for the races tonight, I give you a gift. I was clearing out replays since I had too darn many, and I found enough stuff to make a small movie. So here's 25-ish minutes of ridiculous stuff, hopefully you'll enjoy.

Last lap shenanigans in the last one lol

Ok boys, i was talking about a radbull tune a little while back. I was asked to post it and totally forgot until mcinnis talked to me about a one night radbull fest :crazy::crazy::crazy:. So here it is, but the most important thing is turn restrictor, and waste gate pressure all the way down!!! This calms the car a bunch, feel free to try it out :D. Just a head up restrictor and waste gate will be a mandatory turn down for race night so practice it this way! Enjoy, and this freaking car is awesome in my opinion :bowdown:.
IMG_3394.JPG

IMG_3387.JPG

IMG_3389.JPG

More info on this mazda miata radbull night coming soon!

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight is the finale of the LMP2 series, & last week was the Mexxi sweep :bowdown:. This week will be some big straights, and if ya lose the draft it could all be over quickly :nervous:. So put on your spanks for aerodynamics and hold on tight, these cars may just become planes tonight :scared:

Last edited:
I am requesting a car replacement for tonight's races. These two tracks tonight do not lend themselves to the Orica.....too many long straightaways. I will bite the bullet and run without complaint if I can't. I would like the RWD.

I am requesting a car replacement for tonight's races. These two tracks tonight do not lend themselves to the Orica.....too many long straightaways. I will bite the bullet and run without complaint if I can't. I would like the RWD.
Do whatever makes ya happy, we never tell anyone they cant drive different stuff, have at it bud.

Don't worry the Alpine sucks here too lol

Router has proven incapable of producing internet for more than like half an hour at a time, then it stops for about a minute, then goes again. So online racing is impossible apparently.

I was quite enjoying that race though, car was fun to drive and I was comfortable in the middle of the pack. Don't know what tires you guys run but I was running mediums, got eaten up in the slow part in the middle of the lap but otherwise could sort of keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back