SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone that went out of his way to use "cell phone" grammar and got a serious beating from the mods. I don't agree but they'll get on you eventually if you take it to an extreme like that.

What car, or cars are we driving tomorrow? Rumours say a miata
Rumors say check page one, all the info is posted there, and will always be posted there :D. The answer to your question is the Radbull cars, you must turn waste gate pressure all the way down, and turn restrictor all the way down (gentleman agreement). I will be on tonight and we can run some practice races 👍

View attachment 607003

ONE NIGHT SHOOTOUT!!

11/22/16

Random 5 - Lappers all night loooong.

giphy.gif

Race #1 will be at Imola
All other tracks will be voted on throughout the evening.

:gtpflag: Gentlemens Agreement: :gtpflag:

Wastegate Pressure and Restrictor ALL THE WAY DOWN!

This makes the car not only easier to drive, but also easier to drive, as well as easier to drive. Enjoyment factor is 11!

-----------> <-----------​
Colt this is on page one buddy

DTM series looks like a goooood time.

Livery #17 for this guy.

Has anyone found a good non drift tune for the Mazda? Wastegate and restrictor is all I have done. I'll have to try it out later.
Page one its posted as the spoiler i think? Plus i posted it a page or 2 back for sure.

Yeah, I saw that tune, it's very similar to the one I scoffed from the database. A few tweaks here and there should do it.

Tonight???

What car, or cars are we driving tomorrow? Rumours say a miata
Rumors say check page one, all the info is posted there, and will always be posted there :D. The answer to your question is the Radbull cars, you must turn waste gate pressure all the way down, and turn restrictor all the way down (gentleman agreement). I will be on tonight and we can run some practice races 👍

To be fair when I typed it up I didn't specifically state which Model we were using:

ie: Mazda MX-5 RadBul Formula Drift

Still, there is only one Radbul. :)

IMG_3395.JPG
Ohhhhhhh Yeah!!!!!!! Its National Radbull day here at SRM :eek:. Tonight we drive the formally known drift car around for the evening :D. This will be a totally random night, nothing set in stone, just all out war for 5laps or so for the whole night :scared:. Some things to look for, tire temps could be a problem, i have removed tire wear for tonight just to ease the pain a little bit, but that doesn't make it easier :drool:. Please make sure your waste gate & restrictor are both turned all the way day, this is the gentleman agreement part of the night, i cant enforce it.

Points system...

1st - 3pts
2nd - 2pts
3rd- 1pt
Everyone else - 0pts :banghead:

This is a quick and simple way for me to keep track of points tonight, races will be short and fast. There will be ten minutes of qualifying then we race, and this will stay this way for the whole night. We will start on Imola then from there random. Room will open at 7:30pm est racing starts at 8:30pm est. Bring your booze its one of them nights guys, all for fun and a little bit of bragging rights :cheers:

:gtpflag:Radbull Night Results :gtpflag:

Guys that was a ton of fun :cheers:, thanks to all who made it out 👍. We did miss our buddy Mcinnis who was stuck at jury duty :mad:. There was a total of 10 drivers and 7 of them scored points .

The winner was....
:bowdown:Sgeti-12pts:bowdown:
Mphile-9pts
Mexxi-6pts
Grim-4pts
Eh team-2pts
Boomer-2pts
Br1-1pts

Here is a look back at what we have accomplished so far, and the winners of each series.
IMG_3449.PNG

Last edited:
:gtpflag:Radbull Night Results :gtpflag:

Guys that was a ton of fun :cheers:, thanks to all who made it out 👍. We did miss our buddy Mcinnis who was stuck at jury duty :mad:. There was a total of 10 drivers and 7 of them scored points .

The winner was....
:bowdown:Sgeti-12pts:bowdown:
Mphile-9pts
Mexxi-6pts
Grim-4pts
Eh team-2pts
Boomer-2pts
Br1-1pts

Glad to see there was a good turnout! Sorry I couldn't make it, just got home infact. But that 🤬 is done and over with finally :banghead:. So maybe I'll see some of you Friday or next Tuesday to mess around :cheers:.

:gtpflag:Turkey Day :gtpflag:

I hope all my Merican homies have a great thanksgiving!

I would also like to say i love my Canadian hosers as well, but im jealous you cats get turkey day before us :banghead:, hope it was a good one!

Oh and then there is a my little Dingo and Milo, do you guys do wanksgiving?

:gtpflag:Turkey Day :gtpflag:

I hope all my Merican homies have a great thanksgiving!

I would also like to say i love my Canadian hosers as well, but im jealous you cats get turkey day before us :banghead:, hope it was a good one!

Oh and then there is a my little Dingo and Milo, do you guys do wanksgiving?

Man, turkey is so great, I don't understand why you guys wait so long to have it, especially since late November has a tendency to snow and it can make travelling a nightmare. Either way have a great turkey day boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back