SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Annnnnd the snow is gone.

Oi, @coltsjugg you should probably stop double posting so much. It's not a humongous offense but it's not exactly appreciated by moderators. In the bottom right of each post you make there's 3 buttons, press the Edit button if you have more to say but no one else has replied since you have. It keeps threads from getting clogged up and conversations from taking longer than needed.

Happy Thanksgiving all. Wanted to let you guys know how thankful I am to have a solid group of rad-as-hell dudes to race and hangout with.

Gobble gobble wankas! :cheers:

I need to get behind the wheel and practice for tomorrow. Haven't even simulated an entire race yet to test tire wear/pit strategy.

Wit at its best from Colt. funny stuff!!!
I almost spit my drink across the room when i read it :lol:, he said do you even lift :lol:

Side note: Mexxi, Mcinnis, & me did a little bit of work on the future Mexxi series yesterday afternoon. The cars seem pretty even right out(oot as you Canadians would say) of the box :lol:. Stay tuned for the announcement of this series, SRM is about to hit its full winter stride :cheers:

Last edited:
:gtpflag: As promised here is a look back at the Radbull night, some good tight racing for sure, and then some shenanigans for the last video :lol:.

Finally got around to watching the 3rd race. LMAO you guys are nutty. :lol::lol::lol:

:gtpflag:Casual Night Tonight :gtpflag:

Tonight is a Mcinnis run casual night, just some fun random stuff :D.

:gtpflag: Guys, Guys, Guys :gtpflag:

I will say it again, page one has all our current info, there is always a SRM schedule on there, there is a current series section, the header of the thread has what we are currently doing, so when in doubt check page one and see all the fine work Mcinnis has put in to make it easy for you, thanks!!!

I will open up a room at 7:30PM EST as per normal. Most guys seem to be around then anyways, but once we get a solid group of 6 or more, we'll just go ahead and start the night. No firm race start time, but we'll be going....

giphy.gif

Come and go as you please. We'll check between races and invite anyone who didn't make it in the previous one and get invites. Will do really quick 10 min qualifying to keep the ball rolling, the gears changing, the bumpers bumping and the drinks flowing.

Hope to see yall there.

:cheers:

:banghead: Sorry boys, I didn't intend to miss last night at all but im feeling a bit under the weather :crazy:. Hope you guys had a good time, when I logged on to the live feed you guys had 10 strong so that was cool 👍. The live feed then crashed at the same time everyone else did in turn one of the v8 supercar race :lol:. I hope to be on over the weekend some.

:banghead: Sorry boys, I didn't intend to miss last night at all but im feeling a bit under the weather :crazy:. Hope you guys had a good time, when I logged on to the live feed you guys had 10 strong so that was cool 👍. The live feed then crashed at the same time everyone else did in turn one of the v8 supercar race :lol:. I hope to be on over the weekend some.

Yeah.... lets not do V8's ever again hahaha

Just incase anyone want's to see a bit of last night...

Hope you're feeling better. Maybe our paths will cross Friday?:)

Last edited:
I'll be in for the DTM, haven't looked at the liveries yet, I'll edit this post when I figure out which one to use. Got new cables running into the house now, the old ones were from about 1992, so my connection is better now.

EDIT: I will use Livery 6...

Last edited:
Im going to miss the next 2 Fridays boys, tonight i have a xmas party :cheers:, and then next sat i work so i will be in bed early fri night so i can get out early so i can play my hockey playoffs Saturday afternoon :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back