SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bud im packing and getting stuff in order before i leave in the morning to come visit you :lol:.

Then when i return I hopefully begin the process of my pc build for iracing:confused:. Ive been weighing all my options and i think i might just blow my load and do this:scared:. I might stop back in when gt sport comes about but with the lack of options ive decided to pass on AC unless they fix private rooms/community section. I will also stay in touch for sure if I decide to move on :(. See how this all goes gang but it just might be that time to move to the next chapter.

Ok im finishing my packing, peace out for now wanka's!!!
Have fun building that lol I'm still getting the game. I don't care if it doesn't have private lobbies at the moment. I don't get on for that. I get on to have fun with you guys.

Have fun building that lol I'm still getting the game. I don't care if it doesn't have private lobbies at the moment. I don't get on for that. I get on to have fun with you guys.

Yeah we can still have fun. We'll try out whatever it has to offer and report back. It's going to be fun whatever it is. :cheers:

Hey wankas. We got a website. Tell me how dumb I am for making one, gimme some feedback too.

www.simracingmadness.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to everything SRM. While we started, and still maintain, posts on the wonderfulgtplanet.net for our endevours, I felt we needed a place to tie everything together.

Here you will not only find links to those gtplanet.net threads, but also links to our Facebook Group andYoutube Page. In addition, I’ve added all Results from every SRM sanctioned event to date. Whether it be from Project Cars or Assetto Corsa (when that gets worked out), you can find all that info here. You can follow the Schedule to see when, what and where the next events will be held.

Ideally, it will also be a place for the SRM crew to voice their opinions, and share their experiences while racing! This is a sort of mini-blog, and I encourage everyone to contribute at will. While not updated daily, you can expect to see occasional articles and of course, news about the happenings of SRM. Big thanks to our boy Samsung for posting up our first article! I mean, it’s really only fair that he’s first right?

I welcome all site feedback and feature requests. There are few graphical tweaks and other things I want to fix, but for now this will do. Long-term plans include creating a results system to easily track and sort all records for our events.

This is built to EXPAND with SRM. And if that means getting into some other racing games on other platforms and organizing events there, so be it! This is a fantastic group to hang out, have fun and of course, race with. I’ve put a ton of hours into this site as both a personal project for myself and homebase for the awesome people that share my passion in sim racing.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Hey wankas. We got a website. Tell me how dumb I am for making one, gimme some feedback too.

www.simracingmadness.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to everything SRM. While we started, and still maintain, posts on the wonderfulgtplanet.net for our endevours, I felt we needed a place to tie everything together.

Here you will not only find links to those gtplanet.net threads, but also links to our Facebook Group andYoutube Page. In addition, I’ve added all Results from every SRM sanctioned event to date. Whether it be from Project Cars or Assetto Corsa (when that gets worked out), you can find all that info here. You can follow the Schedule to see when, what and where the next events will be held.

Ideally, it will also be a place for the SRM crew to voice their opinions, and share their experiences while racing! This is a sort of mini-blog, and I encourage everyone to contribute at will. While not updated daily, you can expect to see occasional articles and of course, news about the happenings of SRM. Big thanks to our boy Samsung for posting up our first article! I mean, it’s really only fair that he’s first right?

I welcome all site feedback and feature requests. There are few graphical tweaks and other things I want to fix, but for now this will do. Long-term plans include creating a results system to easily track and sort all records for our events.

This is built to EXPAND with SRM. And if that means getting into some other racing games on other platforms and organizing events there, so be it! This is a fantastic group to hang out, have fun and of course, race with. I’ve put a ton of hours into this site as both a personal project for myself and homebase for the awesome people that share my passion in sim racing.

:cheers:
Nice job man. It looks good

Last edited:
IT was a joke. I think youll get when we are all on playing it
I would love to bud, but i need a purpose and that is racing real peeps :D. I just know how i am, i loved dirt but quit on it because I wasnt racing with the group, i need that option. Im not raining on anyones parade, you guys use it and have fun! Im on the bench for now :cheers:

cliocup_logo.jpg

:gtpflag:Announcing the SRM Clio Cup:gtpflag:

Welcome to the 10th Series Presented by Sim Racing Madness! Can you guys believe we made it this far? Thank you to all the people who have been with us on this awesome journey for a fun-as-🤬 racing series!!

The same weekly formats apply here, 2 roughly 30 minute races every Tuesday, this one runs for 4 weeks because, well, the car is REALLY rad to drive!!

Before we get into details something everyone who joins needs to know:

******LOWER YOUR REAR TIRE PRESSURE!!******

This
small tweak should greatly improve your enjoyment of the car. If you like driving with full rear pressure, then props to you! :bowdown:

Please post and let us know what # Clio you are gonna show up with.

Now onto the specs:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tire/Fuel: Real (Last race is exception)
All Aids Allowed
Damage: Visual only
Penalties: On
Current Date
Weather: Sync to Race
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:gtpflag:9/13:gtpflag:

Round 1
Silverstone National
28 Laps
8:00 | 5x Time Progression | Medium Clouds

Round 2
Snetterton 200
22 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Clear

:gtpflag:9/20:gtpflag:

Round 3
Donnington International
23 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Overcast

Round 4
Dubai Autodrome Club
27 Laps
18:00 | 15x Time Progression | Clear

:gtpflag:9/27:gtpflag:

Round 5
Saikitto International
25 Laps
6:00 | 15x Time Progression | Fog, Clear

Round 6
Oschersleben National
25 Laps
6:00 | 15x Time Progression | Fog with Rain, Heavy Cloud

:gtpflag:10/4:gtpflag:

Round 7
Oulton Park Island
20 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Heavy Cloud

Round 8
*** REVERSE GRID, DOUBLE POINTS***
Mojave: Coyote Noose
50 Laps
Tire Wear: OFF
Fuel Usage: OFF

This series will count POLE POSITION and FASTEST LAP as bonus points. Round 8 @ Coyote Noose will only count fastest lap, as there is no qualifying and we will jump right into the race, setting the reverse grid based off THE RESULTS of round 7 @ Oulton Park.

Last edited:

:gtpflag:Announcing the SRM Clio Cup:gtpflag:

Welcome to the 10th Series Presented by Sim Racing Madness! Can you guys believe we made it this far? Thank you to all the people who have been with us on this awesome journey for a fun-as-🤬 racing series!!

The same weekly formats apply here, 2 roughly 30 minute races every Tuesday, this one runs for 4 weeks because, well, the car is REALLY rad to drive!!

Before we get into details something everyone who joins needs to know:

******LOWER YOUR REAR TIRE PRESSURE!!******

This
small tweak should greatly improve your enjoyment of the car. If you like driving with full rear pressure, then props to you! :bowdown:

Please post and let us know what # Clio you are gonna show up with.

Now onto the specs:

Tire/Fuel: Real (Last race is exception)
All Aids Allowed
Damage: Visual only
Penalties: On
Current Date
Weather: Sync to Race

:gtpflag:9/13:gtpflag:

Round 1
Silverstone National
28 Laps
8:00 | 5x Time Progression | Medium Clouds

Round 2
Snetterton 200
22 Laps

:gtpflag:9/20:gtpflag:

Round 3
Donnington International
23 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Overcast

Round 4
Dubai Autodrome Club
27 Laps
18:00 | 15x Time Progression | Clear

:gtpflag:9/27:gtpflag:

Round 5
Saikitto International
25 Laps
6:00 | 15x Time Progression | Fog, Clear

Round 6
Oschersleben National
25 Laps
6:00 | 15x Time Progression | Fog with Rain, Heavy Cloud

:gtpflag:10/4:gtpflag:

Round 7
Oulton Park Island
20 Laps
12:00 | 5x Time Progression | Heavy Cloud

Round 8
*** REVERSE GRID, DOUBLE POINTS***
Mojave: Coyote Noose
50 Laps
Tire Wear: OFF
Fuel Usage: OFF

This series will count POLE POSITION and FASTEST LAP as bonus points. Round 8 @ Coyote Noose will only count fastest lap, as there is no qualifying and we will jump right into the race, setting the reverse grid based off THE RESULTS of round 7 @ Oulton Park.
Holy cow buddy! Nice work slapping this series together brah, it will be a blast! I will take the #95

Anyone up for some Clio practice? I cant seem to get enough of these cars haha! Pure fun to drive 👍. Im going to open a room now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back