SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just start by saying... I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

Well how about that gents? Great friggin' series! The cars were amazing, and the drivers were even better!

Big ups to @GTracerEHTeam for taking the series outright! None of that multi-class BS. ;) @SGETI for making everyone faster and being quite impressive. And that guy @mphile77 for showing up and doing what he does best... push people in fires, and show us how it's done. Honorable mentions to @Mike Lobban for his first race win (and fastest lap), @bloodyboyblue for his 2nd place finish in the final race and @bluetusk for being a gamer, sticking it out all the races and being a super clean driver.:cheers:

SRM - Series Results - 2016 Clio Cup 4.jpg

Let's Maybe, Perhaps look forward 2 the next series? :gtpflag:

Attachments

• SRM - Series Results - 2016 Clio Cup 4.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Let's just start by saying... I don't see nothing wrong with a little bump and grind.

Well how about that gents? Great friggin' series! The cars were amazing, and the drivers were even better!

Big ups to @GTracerEHTeam for taking the series outright! None of that multi-class BS. ;) @SGETI for making everyone faster and being quite impressive. And that guy @mphile77 for showing up and doing what he does best... push people in fires, and show us how it's done. Honorable mentions to @Mike Lobban for his first race win (and fastest lap), @bloodyboyblue for his 2nd place finish in the final race and @bluetusk for being a gamer, sticking it out all the races and being a super clean driver.:cheers:

View attachment 595242

Let's Maybe, Perhaps look forward 2 the next series? :gtpflag:

Definitely one of our best series yet! Congrats Eh Team ya wanka!!!

It's a beast and definitely needs tuning. Also the seat position is so damn low. Gotta set a button just to raise it for that car

I have reread the thread and maybe it is my old eyes, but I can not find the answer to this question, what is the next car?
Next Tuesday is flashback night where we will run small races based upon previous series we have done. There was a post to vote on which cars everyone wanted. Then after Eh Team has put together a multi class series that will run 4 weeks, details should all be coming out soon :D

Hey b-holes. If you get a chance or if you are interested in building your own parts for your racing rig. Check out Carlos @ Game-On and his awesome projects. At the very least shoot him a sub on Youtube.

http://simracingmadness.com/2016/10/for-the-builder-in-all-of-us/

All about supporting the community and the people doing real work to make it a more awesome place.
:cheers:

Are you guys racing this Friday? If not when do the Friday drives start and which tracks and car classes? Would like to join.

I've been playing around with all sorts of cars and I'm getting so pissed. Everything either slips too easily or understeers hard at sweepers. I was trying different things at Watkins Glen GP (my favorite track and home track since I live in NY, look at my profile pic) and everything pisses me off. Not to mention the AI there is just weird. I really want to learn this track but it's so damn tough with every car I've tried.

Dp, ya wanker,lol. Not every car drives like it's glued to the track, just like in real life. Did you see those Red Bulls sliding? That looks like fun. A good tune will fix the sliding issues to where the slide can be controlled. In real cars, (non racing cars) on a track, understeer is the name of the game. I would rather the game replicate the natural way a real car would feel on a track. This game's physics nail it for me.

Suggestion for a series.....

Arial Atom anywhere....

I don't care to learn how to tune to fix said problems. And I'm talking about race cars. I know the road cars are ****. And of course you can't have a free selection of tires, it's whatever the game gives that car. That part I really hate. And the physics when you tap another car are just asinine. So many times I make a slight tap and it sends me straight not letting my car turn no matter how hard I'm locking the wheel. Or you bump someones rear bumper and you're glued to them going straight off. Yes, I'm in a pissy mood.

Someone get me a fat joint, NOW

I should be around, but it's all depending on my workload this afternoon. @mphile77 @Br1mann @MrGrim @GTracerEHTeam anyone for sure on tonight?
Ummmm im not 100% sure when or if i can get on tonight :confused:, but i will give it a good shot. Ive already started drinking and im feeling gooooooood so far :lol:. Im going to put some quality wife time and then maybe sneak in and join you wanka's :D. The bad news is im probably out for the flashback race this Tuesday :grumpy:, my bathroom gets ripped the rest of the way out Monday morning, & i will be a plumber on vodka for a few days :boggled:. Either way i hope to join you fools tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back