SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just going to address my stupid :censored:ing behavior Tuesday night. First off i rage quit and that has never happened in my career of online league racing, and i dont promote that at all! I was worked up after lap one turn one, then second race same thing lap one turn one :confused:. I was at the tipping point and I needed to remove myself because i was mental :banghead:. I also need to practice what i preach and remember its all for fun and not to take it so seriously. So again as a leader within this group i need to do better, and not have that happen again. Ive also sent a PM apologizing to another driver because i bumped them off the track and its wasn't the correct way to pass, and i dont drive that way. So again to the group im sorry for bailing out on race 2.
Hey, it happens to all of us from time to time. but the next time your mad I'll give you a nice tug ;):cheers:

Big duh moment coming.... how do I paste a pic into the thread on my Ipad?

Anybody up for some fun tonight? Not that kind of fun Player, perv.

Last edited:
My rig, im all about my old man recliner!!! I had a race seat but it was terrible after a long night of racing :crazy:.
IMG_3371.JPG
IMG_3370.JPG

Big duh moment coming.... how do I paste a pic into the thread on my Ipad?

Anybody up for some fun tonight? Not that kind of fun Player, perv.
Click on upload a file, pretty straight forward from there bud, good luck!

:gtpflag:Race weather update :gtpflag:

The first race this week at Hockenheim GP had a weather setting starting with heavy fog for The first 2 weather slots. Now they will be changed to just fog for the first 2 weather slots. Page one has been updated if ya need to go take a look at it, thanks!

Whaaaaat?? This old guy drove the Orica and did just fine. I think the tires wore well and the car cornered better due to my tuning tweaks. If I had known it was considered an inferior car, I would have picked another, but no worries, the Orica and I have an agreement.... i keep her inbounds and she will keep me near the front.
Both open top LMP2 cars are slightly off pace compared to the Marek, but then the RWD is about 1-2s a lap quicker if tuned right, so I meant @GTracerEHTeam should grow a set and use the Orica instead of using the fastest car. That car (RWD) should only be able to be used by drivers who have not won a championship yet.

Both open top LMP2 cars are slightly off pace compared to the Marek, but then the RWD is about 1-2s a lap quicker if tuned right, so I meant @GTracerEHTeam should grow a set and use the Orica instead of using the fastest car. That car (RWD) should only be able to be used by drivers who have not won a championship yet.
Only 2 weeks left wankster :lol:, lets just ride it out and get the series done :cheers:. We have some one make dtm action coming up next and that will level the playing field for sure :D. Also im throwing together a classic nascar ricky bobby road course series for a one night deal :eek:, that should be a blast :scared:.

DTM has that DRS thing. Are we gonna be allowed to use it but with the honor system rule of only when within 1 second anywhere on track?

DTM has that DRS thing. Are we gonna be allowed to use it but with the honor system rule of only when within 1 second anywhere on track?
I would like to see it not used at all under the honor system just because it could cause some wrecks out there :scared:, but that said its not my series, so whatever Br has chosen to do i will support :D

I would like to see it not used at all under the honor system just because it could cause some wrecks out there :scared:, but that said its not my series, so whatever Br has chosen to do i will support :D

Bunch of 🤬. DRS all day! If you can't control it it's your own fault. Grow a pair. I'll wreck out all you fools. :D :scared: :ouch:

Bunch of 🤬. DRS all day! If you can't control it it's your own fault. Grow a pair. I'll wreck out all you fools. :D :scared: :ouch:
Ha, get a good look at my tail lights, thats all you will see sucka :lol:

Added: unless Eh Team forgets where the gas pedal is again :scared:, then you can ram me all you want playa :cheers:

Gained me an extra hr because of day light saving, so i will put it to good use :D. I put on the old grip yeah tires and hit the track, but these cars will cause you to drink budweiser just looking at them according to Mcinnis :lol:. I will hammer out the planning of the one night series (ONS) right now, get her done(gitterdun)
IMG_3373.JPG

Who else loves the sound of this car? I love driving it too. At the Nordsliefe? I'm effn in, should be a hoot.
Ricky Bobby don't need no stinkin racing line. Wassup with that?

Who else loves the sound of this car? I love driving it too. At the Nordsliefe? I'm effn in, should be a hoot.
Ricky Bobby don't need no stinkin racing line. Wassup with that?
I will tell you what's up with that driving line :banghead:, if people would stop wiping out brake markers I wouldn't need it :D. So this week I decided 🤬 it, i dont care anymore and im putting line back on, and im running over every mother :censored:ing marker out there and then i will be having some fun :lol:. Side note i wish i could turn it on and off with my keyboard because when i dont need the thing is annoying :mad:.

Well this 🤬 has 🤬 jury duty tomorrow... so there's a chance I won't make the race. Don't wait for me if that's the case. :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

Well this 🤬 has 🤬 jury duty tomorrow... so there's a chance I won't make the race. Don't wait for me if that's the case. :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:
Funny you say that, i just realized i have a root canal tomorrow after work :banghead:. Depending on how it goes i could be out as well :confused:. Freaking hate the dentist :grumpy:

Funny you say that, i just realized i have a root canal tomorrow after work :banghead:. Depending on how it goes i could be out as well :confused:. Freaking hate the dentist :grumpy:

Ugh that sucks! After work too? Damn man.. glutton for punishment! Well, guess I'm the same, I'm going to work at 2am and leaving at 7 so I can make it to jury duty. 🤬 is whack.

I dare you to no show, no balls :lol::lol::lol:

Haha I've had friends that did it before, as far as they've told me nothing happened. With my luck the swat would come in lol. Worst I've done is not call back the next morning. Such a rebel!

🤬 Me. Should make the 2nd race, first is tight. Next week not looking so good. :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back