SRM has moved over to the pcars2 section, see ya on the other side!PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 4,511 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
4th.jpg

Ok Guys.... 7/4/17 is an American Holiday. Some of the Americans might be busy watching things blow up, or doing the blowing up. We will host a casual night that Tuesday for those that still want to mess around, but want to know what you want to do, and wether thats in Project Cars or Assetto Corsa.

CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY.

'MURICAH!

Also posting this in the SRM Assetto Corsa Thread.

4th.jpg

The Votes are in! Tuesday Night the 4th of July will be the first OFFICIAL SRM Casual night out in Assetto Corsa!

No agenda quite yet, but we'll have some of the gems we've found so far to play with. Let us know what you like and we'll see about getting it in. Also stay posted up to the SRM Race Control PSN chat for instructions on getting into the rooms. Anyone who would like to join us be sure to post up with your PSN id or send a message to myself smcinnis or mphile77 on PSN and we'll add you in.

:cheers:

Srm dominates lobbans room again!
Cheaters, the lot of you! :lol: Good racing guy's, and congrats to Mexxi, our Mr.Awesome of the week, (mcinnins got it last week).

I'm going to try and make it tonight but will have to wait and see if wifey needs help with something first. With three days away at Mosport this coming weekend I have a busy week.

A HAPPY JULY 4th to all of you Murican's, have a great day :cheers:

:gtpflag:Happy Birthday Murica:gtpflag:

Thanks to any of our drivers that have served this great country :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

IMG_1026.JPG

:gtpflag:Race Day Alert :gtpflag:

Tonight we will be gathering on the ps4, but racing something a bit different :eek:, it the first official Assetto Corsa Casual Night :cheers:, bring your booze and get ready for Mcinnis & Grim as they prepare rooms for us throughout the evening :bowdown:

Happy 4th Murica
I noticed there's only 4 American Cars on AC, I suppose tonight would be a good night to bust them all out.

Also I didnt know that the 6 Hours of Sahlen was last weekend, I would of made my endurance accordingly, dang it Bobby.

Happy 4th Murica
I noticed there's only 4 American Cars on AC, I suppose tonight would be a good night to bust them all out.

Also I didnt know that the 6 Hours of Sahlen was last weekend, I would of made my endurance accordingly, dang it Bobby.

I think we tried the Mustang, and then said, yeah nah, get :censored:ed Mustang. :lol:

There are some favorites we have tried, so those will probably be coming out. Less experimental more fun. :cheers:

My Shirt has arrived! Thanks @SGETI
I could barely open the packaging it came in though, then I thought it was empty for a second, and it brought me back to when last night you said "I hoped I sent it"
Thanks again, what a beaut,
I think tonight we should all race in our shirts, and a thong of course :lol:, i will get you boys a pic to go with that mental image :D. So far im 100% there tonight :cheers:, im excited for a casual night!

I think tonight we should all race in our shirts, and a thong of course :lol:, i will get you boys a pic to go with that mental image :D. So far im 100% there tonight :cheers:, im excited for a casual night!

I don't have mine yet. :banghead: Glad to hear you'll be there!

Man what a freaking blast we had tonight :cheers:, thanks Mcinnis for hosting for us and building them lobbies :bowdown:. Its a shame we never had a chance to do more with this game because of all the limitations :mad:, but tonight it served to be a great casual night fill in 👍. Next week we will get into some more fun stuff with the Meatball Matchup, i hope everyone reads page one so they have a solid grip on whats about to go down :scared:.

i hope everyone reads page one so they have a solid grip on whats about to go down :scared:.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's funny right there. I can guarantee there will be 3 people who have read it, and 1 who understands it. I will be neither. :nervous::lol: It will be a blast either way.

:gtpflag:

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's funny right there. I can guarantee there will be 3 people who have read it, and 1 who understands it. I will be neither. :nervous::lol: It will be a blast either way.

:gtpflag:
Im hoping @Eh Team can please do a post to clear a few questions up that we have asked him aboot his series, especially the backwards race (which thankfully i wont make :D)

Its pretty straight forward...you do the course in reverse gear. Cutting the course is allowed.. so you know mexxis got this one!

I plan on winning that one. It's on my birthday. I won every reverse race I did on GT6.

I won't be there next week disappointingly. Really looking forward to this series. I think it's the first one whose rules I DO understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back