[SRM] Please use new thread.PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 560 comments
Dam Phile, I knew you did not like my pick, but I never thought my pick would make you leave. :lol::lol:

Thanks for all the clean close races. Wish you the best of luck on the PC side and with your bikes.

Your still invited to Watkins Glenn this summer.

Dam Phile, I knew you did not like my pick, but I never thought my pick would make you leave. :lol::lol:

Thanks for all the clean close races. Wish you the best of luck on the PC side and with your bikes.

Your still invited to Watkins Glenn this summer.
I will keep in touch dont worry! “Joey look its a baby whale, we gonna be in the paper “ :lol::lol::lol:

.......and as for your series, i was fully prepared to go, had about 4hrs of practice in for week one :crazy:, i was excited for it!

Well im afraid this day has come gang, im no longer a PlayStation owner :eek:. Ive sold every ounce of PlayStation gear that I owned today :(. Im officially moving on to PC and wish me luck because im so tech challenged this will be a 🤬 show to say the least :banghead:. Im sure in due time i will have it figured out :scared:?

I want to thank Mcinnis for everything he has done for me, with me, and going forward :bowdown:. He is the true SRM leader and has been for some time now, especially with my recent departure. So i know all of you will stay with him and support him going forward, im excited to see where you guys go next!

I truly will miss each and every one of you, even you colts :lol:. Its with a pit in my stomach i make this move, trust me it is not easy saying goodbye to this group, you guys have fun and please make me a proud man keeping SRM at the top of the charts, cheers boys :cheers:

Hopefully now we won’t have to race at Long Beach and COTA all the time anymore

Hopefully now we won’t have to race at Long Beach and COTA all the time anymore
This guy :lol:??? Im not even sure what this means, but i only pick the tracks for the series i put together which was well over a month ago. Im also not seeing the issue with driving new tracks in a new game when we started up in pcars2? Just hard to please everyone I guess, he is all yours now :lol:, take care bloody...

Damn, phile! Looking back guess I should have seen it coming!

I enjoyed every race with you and to this day appreciate your hospitality in this forum and with this group. Best to you in the new year and the new PC!

:gtpflag: RACE DAY ALERT :gtpflag:

Knockout Night IV is here! Hope you guys had a relaxing couple of weeks off, because tonight will be a full on wreck fest! Hope your New Year's hangover headaches are gone.:D

Please be familiar with the rules and post up any questions you might have! And again, I'll be hosting these nights so please send me a friend request if you have not already.

See you tonight!

Click here for details.

Damn, phile! Looking back guess I should have seen it coming!

I enjoyed every race with you and to this day appreciate your hospitality in this forum and with this group. Best to you in the new year and the new PC!
So bummed I don’t get one last night of ramming @mphile77 off track.

Have fun on the PC brother. I’ll ping you if I ever get a rig set up. I’m also keeping my fingers crossed that we will eventually get cross platform.

How about since you cant hit me anymore, you give all my hits to Colts!!! :lol:

Solid! That was a great night fellas! Thank you all for attending and behaving yourselves..........

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! :lol:

But really, great time! Look at that sheet, pretty mixed results, and that's what we strive for on a Knockout Night! Too bad the reigning Knockout Night Champ @coltsjugg was dethroned by yours truly. :cool: Had @SGETI not been messing around in the pits deflating the marshal's golf kart tires, he might have pulled out the win. But alas was not to be.

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Knockout Night IV - AMM.png

Next week we attack @SGETI's Super Trifecta Series. Keep in mind, we need to do the OPPOSITE of what we did tonight. It might prove difficult, but I know you guys can pull it off. Get your picks in if you haven't already.

:cheers:

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - Knockout Night IV - AMM.pdf
    59.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
This was only the 2nd dirty race I've ever done. The first was in GT6. Wasn't impressed because it was a free for all from the green, lol.

Tonight however I had a 🤬 blast!!! Great format and set of rules, ( I use the term lightly) the fact that we race around each other in clean events adds a touch of quality to even dirty racing.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:👍

Solid! That was a great night fellas! Thank you all for attending and behaving yourselves..........

BWAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA! :lol:

But really, great time! Look at that sheet, pretty mixed results, and that's what we strive for on a Knockout Night! Too bad the reigning Knockout Night Champ @coltsjugg was dethroned by yours truly. :cool: Had @SGETI not been messing around in the pits deflating the marshal's golf kart tires, he might have pulled out the win. But alas was not to be.

View attachment 703530

Next week we attack @SGETI's Super Trifecta Series. Keep in mind, we need to do the OPPOSITE of what we did tonight. It might prove difficult, but I know you guys can pull it off. Get your picks in if you haven't already.

:cheers:

I see you

Attachments

• 9F818518-E034-446A-8D1D-7DA6E5A22E50.png
    9F818518-E034-446A-8D1D-7DA6E5A22E50.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 22
Back