[SRM] Please use new thread.PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 560 comments
Hope that popcorn is ready. After weeks of running into walls and overdriving every turn. I'm gonna start jumping in on Tuesday night's now maybe even tonight but 100% sure ill be in for trashing some old mustang and the super trifecta series if the manufacturers doesn't takes the keys from us. You can toss me on the reserved list for the gt1 enduro race as well.

Now where did I place my cars at.:lol:

:gtpflag:Happy Christmas you wanks:gtpflag:

I hope everyone is having a good holidays :cheers:

Since i took my ball and went home to end the last series, i will try and return it this next series, but this all comes with a new rule :eek:. So If you’re the guy that causes the next “Tuesday night special”(crash) , you must wear Ralphie’s bunny suit as the penalty :D

View attachment 701533

:gtpflag:Thanks to the group of guys yesterday that helped lift me out of my racing funk and remind me what ive been missing, it was so nice to turn laps with the group and tell Colts to shut the 🤬 up a few times 👍.

I will drop myself in the reserve section and claim a spot if and when it becomes available , i know we had a new guy or two join so i will see what’s left, see you guys for knockout night, payback time :D

It's a Christmas miracle! :D

:gtpflag:Courtesy of Sgeti,get your selections in gang!

trinity-png.702079

:gtpflag:The Super Trifecta Series :gtpflag:

-Chose your weapon below-

p1-jpg.702076
lafer-jpg.702077
918-jpg.702078

361d4e2e-a5d6-47ee-b2f8-7f93dcc3fa9e-jpeg.701746

realism-jpg.689648

:gtpflag:Week 1 Jan 9th
Road America & Siverstone Inter.
30 min each
Spring-April 4th, 8:00 start, 2x progression
Weather -clear

:gtpflag:Week 2 Jan 16th
Algarve & Dubai Inter.
30 min each
Summer-July 4th 12:00 start, 2x progression
Weather-Heavy cloud

:gtpflag:Week 3 Jan 23rd
Fuji & Brno
30 min each
Fall- November 4th 3:00 start, 4x progression
Weather-Light cloud

Last edited:
I'm in....just have to go look at the cars. Not familiar with this class. I haven't been getting any notifications from this thread lately. I'll have a car picked by tomorrow night

Yea, @sgohsixthree @mphile77 Casual Friday's haven't been the same without you guys running the room lately! With me or Lobban creating the rooms things go a little awry, mostly because Lobban is always medicated, but also because I have taken to some of his med goodies lately as well!
Looking forward to Knockout night next week and the next endurance round.

I will try and hop on tonight but it could be later than normal. I have a welding job in an hr then heading to dinner, see how it goes?

Yea, @sgohsixthree @mphile77 Casual Friday's haven't been the same without you guys running the room lately! With me or Lobban creating the rooms things go a little awry, mostly because Lobban is always medicated, but also because I have taken to some of his med goodies lately as well!
Looking forward to Knockout night next week and the next endurance round.

It's been hectic during the holidays, with friends and family in town and wanting to hang out on Fridays... THE NERVE! :lol: May be around tonight though.

Hope that popcorn is ready. After weeks of running into walls and overdriving every turn. I'm gonna start jumping in on Tuesday night's now maybe even tonight but 100% sure ill be in for trashing some old mustang and the super trifecta series if the manufacturers doesn't takes the keys from us. You can toss me on the reserved list for the gt1 enduro race as well.

Now where did I place my cars at.:lol:
You are in the GT1 endurance race for sure, there was 3 guys onthat list dont dont run with us anymore. We will Have 2 more spots to fill guys if any others want in?

As for the super Trifecta series i got uou as the first reserve, let me see if we have any drop outs sowe can slide ya in! Im sure someone will miss.

Last edited:
You are in the GT1 endurance race for sure, there was 3 guys onthat list dont dont run with us anymore. We will Have 2 more spots to fill guys if any others want in?

As for the super Trifecta series i got uou as the first reserve, let me see if we have any drop outs sowe can slide ya in! Im sure someone will miss.
Please sign me up for the GT1 race.

For the Trifecta I will drive the Ferrari Blu Abu Dhabi.

Well im afraid this day has come gang, im no longer a PlayStation owner :eek:. Ive sold every ounce of PlayStation gear that I owned today :(. Im officially moving on to PC and wish me luck because im so tech challenged this will be a 🤬 show to say the least :banghead:. Im sure in due time i will have it figured out :scared:?

I want to thank Mcinnis for everything he has done for me, with me, and going forward :bowdown:. He is the true SRM leader and has been for some time now, especially with my recent departure. So i know all of you will stay with him and support him going forward, im excited to see where you guys go next!

I truly will miss each and every one of you, even you colts :lol:. Its with a pit in my stomach i make this move, trust me it is not easy saying goodbye to this group, you guys have fun and please make me a proud man keeping SRM at the top of the charts, cheers boys :cheers:

We wish Phile the best in his endeavors. Everything will continue as planned. However, I'll now be hosting the races. If for some reason you don't have me on your friends list, add me: smcinnis.

:cheers:

There will be a small update regarding this particular thread. Stay tuned!!!

Last edited:
Well im afraid this day has come gang, im no longer a PlayStation owner :eek:. Ive sold every ounce of PlayStation gear that I owned today :(. Im officially moving on to PC and wish me luck because im so tech challenged this will be a 🤬 show to say the least :banghead:. Im sure in due time i will have it figured out :scared:?

I want to thank Mcinnis for everything he has done for me, with me, and going forward :bowdown:. He is the true SRM leader and has been for some time now, especially with my recent departure. So i know all of you will stay with him and support him going forward, im excited to see where you guys go next!

I truly will miss each and every one of you, even you colts :lol:. Its with a pit in my stomach i make this move, trust me it is not easy saying goodbye to this group, you guys have fun and please make me a proud man keeping SRM at the top of the charts, cheers boys :cheers:
Will miss you Mark, I've really enjoyed my times on track with you, though it's usually just a few moments of trying to stay with you after you have past me! Glad you got this past Friday in with us. Drop into the Lounge thread once in awhile and say hi. Good luck with the PC world. Happy New Year! :cheers:

This was a hard decision to make, but one that has been coming. I was planning on the spring when my ps plus ran out, but game stop was offering cash for trade ins and today was the last day. So I needed another $300 to get my PC and i had it sitting in front of me, so i just pulled the trigger. It will sink in tomorrow when i have nothing to do haha.

Its new years not april fools. Dont be silly mphile
Probably one of your best posts ever :lol:, I expect this level of post to keep up with me gone. @Mike Lobban i put you in charge of telling colts to shut the 🤬 up :lol:.

Will miss you Mark, I've really enjoyed my times on track with you, though it's usually just a few moments of trying to stay with you after you have past me! Glad you got this past Friday in with us. Drop into the Lounge thread once in awhile and say hi. Good luck with the PC world. Happy New Year! :cheers:
Same to you man, i will definitely miss your company on the mic and track! I will keep in touch with my bike track days news and stuff like that! I will never forget the night we both smoked up and tried to race, epic! :cheers:

Last edited:

Drop dead lol

Back