[SRM] Please use new thread.PS4 

• Thread starter mphile77
  • 560 comments
:gtpflag: RACE DAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

Tonight we finish up the GTE series with a long haul around the Daytona Road Course! I'll be hosting tonight as @mphile77 takes his leave of absence. We should have a few open spots if you have buds who would like to join. Hope to see you all tonight!

December 19, 2017
Race 5 - Daytona Road Course
1 hr 20mins
16:00 start time | 10x progression
Medium Clouds

:cheers:
Looking forward to it! My guy is still planning on showing. Go easy on him. But not too easy!

Great race everyone! There were still some great battles going on at the end of the long race. Like to see that! Congrats @mexxifrieboy on the series victory! Really nailed those pitstops. Sorry to the few guys who had bugs, glitches and hardware malfunctions. That really takes the steam out. Hope it gets worked out soon.

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - GTE23.png

Next week we take a break for the Holiday. Then on Jan. 2 we ring in the new year with Knockout Night IV! Details for that and the next series put together by the awesome @SGETI will be up soon!

:cheers:

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results 2017 - GTE23.pdf
    210.8 KB · Views: 11
This is what happens when Project Cars 2 decides to change your tires on a pit stop and change said tires PSI to 40 and the car wants to plow plow plow. I guess they still have work to do as far as fixing the pit stops on this game

It's just a broken spring......no biggie. Fix in 5 minutes if you have the part.

Story for dropping guys, not my choice. Ontario Hydro dropped the ball and left my neighbourhood in the dark, just before race time. It's scary how much we depend on technology to entertain us. I'm glad I am a reader, just picked up my book and went to bed.

Awesome race last night. I'd like to say, Given the nature of the race I would have even welcomed all damage being enabled to further the authenticity factor. Probably a bad idea for the shorter tighter races, but for the long ones would add more variables. I'm certain not everyone would agree with that:eek: but I'm curious to hear some thoughts!

Awesome race last night. I'd like to say, Given the nature of the race I would have even welcomed all damage being enabled to further the authenticity factor. Probably a bad idea for the shorter tighter races, but for the long ones would add more variables. I'm certain not everyone would agree with that:eek: but I'm curious to hear some thoughts!

I love races with full damage and full mechanical failures. I also love having the track limits on. I like how they have made the penalties tougher as well. I understand that all that being on during a race isn't for everyone but I thoroughly enjoy it.

Yeah it is something we will probably do at some point. I'm a fan, but we'll need to ease into it. Penalties should normally be turned on, but we had them off at Daytona specifically because of the rolling start. Didn't need the AI to start wrecking people out and dishing penalties before we even get control of the cars.

I was looking forward to this race, PC2 disappointed. My car was stuck in 2nd gear right from the start. I could see the gears changing in the HUD but the transmission wouldn't shift.

Looking forward to next season.

Regarding damage and penalties, my opinion is YES!!

Camel, your pedals will ship from China and they will be transported by mules... This way we have a chance at winning some races before you're back!!:lol:

:gtpflag:SRM Presents :gtpflag:

KONight.jpeg

Knockout Night IV
AMERICAN MUSCLE MASSACRE
1/2/18 8:00pm EST

camaro.jpg
mustang.jpg

Please note the Mustang is a DLC car, you will be unable to choose it if you do not have the Fun Pack DLC.

-The Rules-
The only cars allowed to be knocked out of the races are the top 3, so basically if you're in a podium position you can be taken out at any time! (2nd & 3rd position can take the leader out as well, along with each other). From 4th on back you must respect each other the best you can, try and keep it clean, but anyone of you can take out the leaders at any time, and by cutting the track if necessary, but try not to take others out in the process if they are not in top 3. Top 3 spots must drive the correct course at all times, so if your in a podium position no track cutting! Now here comes the crazy part, once you enter the last lap of the race it becomes a full on wreck fest, free for all and anything goes, anyone can be taken out no matter what your position. The final lap we also allow the leaders to now be able to track cut, this all plays into strategic positioning as the race unfolds. A winner will be crowned at the end of the night, so I need everyone to please finish these races, so you can be properly scored!

I want everyone to keep an open mind for this night and just have fun and blow off some steam, this is what its designed for, so enjoy and don't get all bent when you get wrecked! If you come into this room expecting to do well, then ummm, its not the right room for you, we will get ya, haha!

-Regs and other info-
Lobby and invites out at 7:30EST per normal. The MADNESS will start at 8EST, a little earlier than normal for us, just to be sure we can get a decent amount of tracks in. Weather will be sunny and clear, so no snow tires to worry about.

5 min Qually, 10 min Races. Be warned, there may be a few tracks in rotation without the qually option so we'll hop right in. Tire wear / fuel on normal, damage visible only, no penalties, no pit stops, Racing License OFF.

First come first serve for this event, I'm sure we will have room for everyone! Pick any livery and join the madness!

I was looking forward to this race, PC2 disappointed. My car was stuck in 2nd gear right from the start. I could see the gears changing in the HUD but the transmission wouldn't shift.

Looking forward to next season.

Regarding damage and penalties, my opinion is YES!!

Camel, your pedals will ship from China and they will be transported by mules... This way we have a chance at winning some races before you're back!!:lol:
Must be mules with wings because the email says I can expect delivery tomorrow

You're assuming I'm smarter than I am.:irked:

Will have to check that tonight.

Edit: Bingo 6-3!! It was indeed the tune that got messed up. Thanks for the brainpower!

Yeah that's strange though that the tune changed between qually and practice. Did you try and make any adjustments right before the race on Tuesday?

:gtpflag:Happy Christmas you wanks:gtpflag:

I hope everyone is having a good holidays :cheers:

Since i took my ball and went home to end the last series, i will try and return it this next series, but this all comes with a new rule :eek:. So If you’re the guy that causes the next “Tuesday night special”(crash) , you must wear Ralphie’s bunny suit as the penalty :D

5F1D1DF3-41A2-426D-9FDC-0BBF30F8DE5C.jpeg

:gtpflag:Thanks to the group of guys yesterday that helped lift me out of my racing funk and remind me what ive been missing, it was so nice to turn laps with the group and tell Colts to shut the 🤬 up a few times 👍.

I will drop myself in the reserve section and claim a spot if and when it becomes available , i know we had a new guy or two join so i will see what’s left, see you guys for knockout night, payback time :D

Back