Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

My fingers are hovering over the key board ............. @sgohsixthree I will not go against your wishes........i will stick to the facts......... look forward to racing .

tenor.gif

:lol::lol:
So Proud!! :P

Ok ok, that's enough of that guys. Let's talk racing here, if you want to share your views of the world on a sim racing website theres a place for that...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/opinions-current-events.65/
Just one note of interest on this covid thingy... you tube views on camels league racing and Phoenix racing simulations are up. ... I guess old bear action figures are being grabbed up. And of course camel action figures.

Seems like we're doing something right with the M3s.. unless your name is @coltsjugg . :lol: Cmon man you got this!

Another really fun and challenging evening in these things! As it stands @HazardLvL4 has a respectable lead, but can he hold off the hard charging @Luckymouse71 and surprisingly quick @yogi bear ! The treacherous Green Hell is all that stands in the way. Who will stay off the walls long enough to secure victory? The fates of the drivers may be determined by the caution periods. We shall see!

Until next week! :cheers:

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E303.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E303.pdf
    67 KB · Views: 9
Seems like we're doing something right with the M3s.. unless your name is @coltsjugg . :lol: Cmon man you got this!

Another really fun and challenging evening in these things! As it stands @HazardLvL4 has a respectable lead, but can he hold off the hard charging @Luckymouse71 and surprisingly quick @yogi bear ! The treacherous Green Hell is all that stands in the way. Who will stay off the walls long enough to secure victory? The fates of the drivers may be determined by the caution periods. We shall see!

Until next week! :cheers:

View attachment 920352

Wait? I really set the same lap times for both pole and fastest lap? The odds of that...

Wait? I really set the same lap times for both pole and fastest lap? The odds of that...

Oh eh, oops. I did half the sheet last night and half today so its a little off. Your pole was 1:43:178. updated for next time. Thank you for catching it.

Friendly reminder that on the Tuesday after the LMP3 Series (6/23) I’ll be hosting a night in Assetto Corsa Competizione... assuming it isn’t delayed.

The game will not be available for preorder digitally, but you can buy it day-of like pCars2 was. You can still preorder the physical version though.

So just be sure if you want to race that night you get your install squared away.

:cheers:

Friendly reminder that on the Tuesday after the LMP3 Series (6/23) I’ll be hosting a night in Assetto Corsa Competizione... assuming it isn’t delayed.

The game will not be available for preorder digitally, but you can buy it day-of like pCars2 was. You can still preorder the physical version though.

So just be sure if you want to race that night you get your install squared away.

:cheers:
Is it or is it not available for pre-order? :confused:
https://www.gtplanet.net/assetto-corsa-competizione-now-available-to-preorder-on-console/

View attachment 703732

www.simracingmadness.com

SRM Discord Server

:gtpflag:Tuesday Nights are Series, Enduro, Shootout and Madness Nights :gtpflag:
Qualifying @ 7:30PM EST
Race @ 8:30PM EST
:gtpflag:Friday Nights are Casual Nights:gtpflag:
Beginning @ 8 - 8:30PM EST

We are a fun group that races Tuesday & occasional Friday nights. Some of us run wheels and some on controllers, pick your weapon of choice! There are plenty of drinks to be had on these nights :cheers: and we don't get hurt feelings if there is a bump here and there :D. That doesn't mean we are not a serious group :eek: because we race hard and clean, but we never forget to have fun 👍. The race info will always be posted on page one! Feel free to drop in the thread and chat, we are open to new guys and gals at all times:tup:.

If you'd like to race with us, just speak up! Post here or send us a message on PSN. We are always looking for clean, respectful drivers, who don't take themselves too seriously, are open minded, with a wicked sense of humor, can roll with the punches and dish it as well as they can take it.

SRM is always willing to share tunes and help setup at any time. There are some seriously quick guys here, ALL of them have great tips to share. Never hesitate to ask for help.

Series Racing
The bulk of racing with SRM is on Tuesdays and will be Series Events. These are usually 3 consecutive Tuesdays, each with 1-3 races a night depending on how the series is structured. Drivers are encouraged to not miss a night to keep points tight, but missing a night is not unheard of. The series are kept to only 3 weeks because long series commitment isn't always fun.
Enduro Nights
Between Series we will occasionally run 1-2 Hour Endurance races to break up the routine and offer a different experience. It's not for everyone, and you may even need a special jug to get yourself through the race.​

Shootout Nights
Think of a Shootout Night like a mini-series. In one night we will run 3 or more races of varying lengths and score it as a single event.​

Madness Nights
These have fast become the most requested of SRM Events. Similar to a Shootout, except special rules and track limits are imposed to keep the racing tight and manic. SRM is not responsible for lost body panels and hurt feelings during Madness Nights.​

Casual Nights
These are held Fridays and more or less come and go sort of affair. The lobby master will select random makes and tracks in short 10-15 minute races until everyone passes out. If you've wanted to try a certain combination or lobby setup and some cheeky fellows to go along with you. Throw out a recommendation! Every now and then, we will open up our casual nights as public lobbies, so please be aware of that. In those instances, let us know if some public knob is acting up and we'll be sure to mash the kick button.
Standard Room Settings
Unless otherwise noted in the individual event information. Rooms should always run like this:
  • Force Interior View: No
  • Force Driving Line Off: No
  • Force Default Setups: No
  • Force Manual Gears: No
  • Force Realistic Driving Aids: Yes
  • Damage Type: Visual Only
  • Mechanical Failures: No
  • Allow Ghosted Vehicles: No
  • Force Manual Pitstops: Yes
  • Pit Stop Errors: No
  • Competitive Racing License: On
  • Track Limits: Off
Enduro Race Procedures:
Enduros are a different monster from regular races. A few things we will do with enduros going forward:

Manual rolling starts: Once everyone is lined up, and the leader is given the go ahead, the leader calls the start of the race with "GREEN GREEN GREEN." No counting down, it causes too much anticipation. In the instance the leader has no mic, the host will call the start of the race.

Yellow flags: Races with Performance Impacting Damage turned on will run with BOTH Random Cautions AND Safety Cars. Races without Performance Impacting Damage turned on will run with only Random Cautions.
  • Cautions can happen anytime 10 Minutes after the start of the race, and 10 Minutes before the end of the race.
  • Cautions are NOT guaranteed.
  • It is possible there will be multiple cautions called with a minimum of 10 mins between cautions.
  • Once one caution has been called, the chance of a 2nd one is much lower.
  • Cautions will last between 5 and 8 Minutes.
  • Over voice chat, you'll hear the robo-lady say "CAUTION, CAUTION, CAUTION."
  • Once in a caution is called, the Leader slows to 60 MPH / 100KPH.
  • No Passing! The rest of the field can catch up, but cannot pass, and slow in position behind the leader.
  • You may pass if the person in-front of you crashes under the caution.
  • Lapped cars may pass the leaders, but not each other, and continue until catching the car in front of them.
  • The Pits will always be open. You may pit under Yellow.
  • The end of the Yellow will be called by robo-lady as "GREEN, GREEN, GREEN."
  • Once Green is called, you may race as normal, but please pay attention to where you are on track and others around you. It is possible Green is called in a corner or wet part of the track and you don't want to be jamming the throttle.
  • If you crash to the point where you cannot get top speed or control your car safely, you may choose to become the safety car.
  • Using game chat, please call out "SAFETY CAR" or "CAUTION" to make others aware you are driving slowly on track.
  • All vehicles may pass and race as normal until the overall race leader is behind the crashed/safety car.
  • Once the leader catches the safety car, they and the rest of the field must slow and follow the safety car.
  • No passing or overtakes are allowed once properly lined up behind the safety car.
  • Once the safety car pulls off the track and crosses the pit entry line, the race can resume by the leader calling "GREEN."

Generally, drivers who attended the last event will get priority over returning or new drivers for races. If you cannot make an event PLEASE let us know by posting here or in the SRM Race Control PSN Chat.

Count me in. I’d love to do some races

Count me in. I’d love to do some races

Be sure to send me a friend request: smcinnis, include a note about posting here too so i know who you are. If you want to join this upcoming tuesday be aware it will be a roughly 90 minute race with random cautions that will be called over voice chat, so please have a headset you can hear. Glad to have you. :cheers:

I figured it would probably be an endurance race tonight, but I also figured we were done with the BMW.
I can suffer for one more day. Atleast we got the LMP3s after, and my journey ends there.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT!!! :gtpflag:

Tonight. You, me and hopefully a buncha others will hop on the green hell to finish up the BMW M3 Series in an 80 minute Enduro to the death!! Honestly there will probably be some death early on with damage and all. But should still be a good time. Hope everyone can make it and no one gives up. (See below):lol:

I figured it would probably be an endurance race tonight, but I also figured we were done with the BMW.
I can suffer for one more day. Atleast we got the LMP3s after, and my journey ends there.

At least you read the thread at some point. :lol: You moving to bigger and better things after the LMP3 Series? We’ll probably pickup with pCars shortly after the ACC night.

This was a really fun series! Thank you @sgohsixthree for putting the events on for us. @Luckymouse71, that was one hell of a race, we went bumper to bumper the entire 80 minutes! You had a hell of a drive, and honestly it should have come down to the final straight between us to decide that. I hate that you wrecked on the last lap, but we will blame that on @coltsjugg incessant talking. Good race Lucky, and can't wait to do it again in LMP3's :cheers:.

(Skip to 31:00 minutes to the race start)

Another very fun night in these cars. Thank you for everyone for showing up. Congrats to @HazardLvL4 on taking the series win. His battle with @Luckymouse71 last night was one for the history books for sure! Super impressive guys!! Next series will have an identical format, just in slightly faster, newer cars... Hope you can make it!

SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E304.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 2020 Series Results - M3 E304.pdf
    67.1 KB · Views: 10
Another very fun night in these cars. Thank you for everyone for showing up. Congrats to @HazardLvL4 on taking the series win. His battle with @Luckymouse71 last night was one for the history books for sure! Super impressive guys!! Next series will have an identical format, just in slightly faster, newer cars... Hope you can make it!

View attachment 922512

Idk what happened this season but I won't be playing anymore f1 before playing pcars just not translating to anything good but back to back 7th place finishes lol

Back