Sim Racing Madness [SRM] simracingmadness.comPS4 

I don't remember why i picked it but it had nothing to do with the time trials. I don't usually go looking for the hardest/slowest car to drive in though... cough eh team.

I don't remember why i picked it but it had nothing to do with the time trials. I don't usually go looking for the hardest/slowest car to drive in though... cough eh team.

Hey, if I was doing that this time I'd be in the Panoz, which I'll admit I considered. It was fast at Zhuhai but that's because it's all go, stop, go, stop, hardly any real corners.

:gtpflag: RACEDAY ALERT! :gtpflag:

Tonight marks the beginning of the RX Lite Sprint Series! Should be interesting for sure, hope you like getting sideways.

Forced default tunes, so qualifying for race 1 is more or less get to know the track and car, cause that's how it's gonna be! Remember, 4 15 min races tonight, once everyone is readied up we will do a formation lap and go! I recommend trying to get a few laps in on your own because chances are you haven't been to some of these layouts before!

See you tonight!:cheers:

Slight issue we found:

If you enter the room and it shows you have 2.6 L of fuel, the Dirt tune is loaded as default. You need to back out of the room and load the car up in Private Testing, then load the "Circuit" tune, once loaded exit out, don't save.

When you enter the room it should show 2.3 L of fuel, thats how you know the Circuit tune is loaded. Anyone want to explain to @yogi bear? lol

Last edited:
Thanks guys for showing up! Good fun racing! COTA threw you guys for a curve huh? Weird. :D Thanks for @Eh Team not letting @mexxifrieboy sweep the night. 4 more races next week! Same format, let's go!

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RX LItes.png

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RX LItes.pdf
    260.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Awesome racing. Especially with eh team and vaper. I'm excited for the next race with these things.

So am I, that little car is so much fun to throw around... when you can see the corners. Sad news though, we're almost a month ahead of schedule at this little job. We're quickly running out of things to do so next week I might get sent away again. :(

clubsport.png

clubsport.jpg

All races 30 Mins. All weather Sync to race except SPA. Standard Scoring.

:gtpflag:

4/10/18

Long Beach
Spring | Light Clouds | 6PM | 2X

Sonoma National
Summer | Fog, Overcast | 10AM | 5X

4/17/18

COTA National
Summer | Clear | 6PM | 2X

SPA
Autumn | Rain, Overcast | 10X | 8AM | 5X

4/24/18

Sugo
Spring | Heavy Clouds | 4PM | 2X

Oulton Park International
Autumn | Clear | 6PM | 2X

realism.jpg
regs.jpg

Finally have my power back after that last storm. Hopefully no more N'or easters this year. Plan to be at the next Lite race and that GT4 Porsche looks mighty fine. See you guys on the track.

So am I, that little car is so much fun to throw around... when you can see the corners. Sad news though, we're almost a month ahead of schedule at this little job. We're quickly running out of things to do so next week I might get sent away again. :(

Maybe not actually, it sound like we're digging for water proofers next week so I should be home. The finale week is up in the air completely though.

So, I heard all the complaints last week about the random weather being boring, and how there was no rain. I PMed some SMS big wigs who updated the code to get some Thunderstorms mixed in. Success!!!! :lol: Man, that was a blast! The hairpin @ Nurb in these things was amazing when you hit it! Some close racing, not without some bumps. @Eh Team is back in top form.... dammit. :lol:

Good turnout tonight! Thank you all for coming and having fun... for the most part. :sly: I used a different method for keeping track of scores, let me know if I should double check some incase I biffed it up.

One more week of these, I swear. :cool:

SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RX LItes2.jpg

Attachments

• SRM - PCARS2 Series Results - RX LItes2.pdf
    262.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hey guys great night I had lots of fun. I am injoying the racing between @mexxifrieboy and @Eh Team and me good close racing. @SGETI sorry about that one crash at horse thief I swear on my screen you got slide ways and drifted a bit high and I took the inside it looked like there was enough room but then it seemed like your car tboned me really hard cause I shot left and up in the air lol but I think you said i tboned you obviously some lag or somthing funny happened I will always run you hard and close because I trust you and I know I can go side by side with you I had a lot of close racing with you but I won't wreck you to get around. Until next week guys

The race from a loosers perspective. Not really, I was happy with the way I finished, considering the talent of the guys in this room, very fun night. Love this car.
Colts, you're a beauty, no doubt aboot it.
Bring on some snow.
Dret was worried he was blocking me. What I saw was a guy holding defensive lines into every corner....not blocking at all. Good racing in my book. I finally got him at Mullenbach after about six laps of butt clinching action.
Thanks Sean for putting this together.

Back