SRS operation

Scotland
Edinburgh
Mikeylewis1
Hi there
Just signed up to srs and it seems to work ok,however should the game go straight into the server or do I have to pick the right server and if so does anyone know which server as there is sometimes 3 or 4
Regards mike

Ok that’s great .
One more thing when I try and enter srs races it sometimes asks me for a password which I don’t have .

Ok that’s great .
One more thing when I try and enter srs races it sometimes asks me for a password which I don’t have .
The password will be your SRS account password.
When you register for a race, be sure steam is running in the background. When you click join, minimize the SRS page and accept the steam prompt.
It should then take you directly to the race server.

How is the experience with srs? Are there enough people to race with?

I'm maybe looking up to get r3e complete pack.

There’re enough people especially in the weekend. Was among 70 registered people for some races so there were 4 servers (20 people per server).
Worst case there are at least 10-12 people in a server.
Met clean drivers so far but first corner could sometimes be a mess on some tracks so just keep that in mind.

How is the experience with srs? Are there enough people to race with?

I'm maybe looking up to get r3e complete pack.

I'm making it a point to sign up for SRS, but I got to warn everyone. Until I develop some skills and knowledge, I will do little more than be a back-marker and add to turn one carnage. It's not intentional, it's the years of Forza. I promise to work on it though.

Hi there
Re-tried to join a race but still no joy keep getting error code 20103 plus keeps asking for password to access race sever .i have checked and I have the content req but still no joy .
Any help would be great
Regards mike

Hi there
Re-tried to join a race but still no joy keep getting error code 20103 plus keeps asking for password to access race sever .i have checked and I have the content req but still no joy .
Any help would be great
Regards mike
As for the 20103 error i had the same over and over again , i made sure that i owned the track for that race and the car that i wanted to race with.
Then i realized that i picked my car but i didnd choose the livery that i owned for that car ,i tought that the choice of livery needed to be made just before te race started.
And that was my problem , i didnt own the livery for the car i choose.
Maybe thats something that can cause the error for u if u have the track and car already ,choose the right livery that u own.
Its maybe a stupid thing but this made me crazy for 1 week trying to do a race with srs.
As for the password ,i did have that to but that was because the 20103 error bring you to the server page and there u see the servers with password.
But if u dont get the error then u join automaticly in the server and u shouldnt be asked for a password.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Guess you guys should edit to tick that in your SRS profile...

EF0049DA-2DCB-4181-A84E-1F68F46CF81A.jpeg

Did my first race today on Spa. Got no qualifying so I'm started from the rear.

Some problems with car handling but fun

Hi there
Yep that seemed to be the problem,I didn’t have the correct skins .
Bought all the skins for the cars I have and this seems to have done the trick
All races now entered without any issues.
Regards mike

Back