SR's STOCKSHOTS HD+Wallpaper Shots (Tunnel Tenor + Sexy Wheels) 4/2

United Kingdom
Not on this planet!
SouthendRage
I'd rather burn the $$.
I have so many pictures just dusting out on my PS3, so I finally had to decide to let people who may be concerned see them.

I will be uploading photos every now and then, I have a few hundred to choose from so I suspect I'll be updating this thread for a while. I hope you enjoy.
Photo details: All shots are unedited, straight from GT, unless noted.

I see no reason people can't use them for a base in more advanced projects, but I would prefer if you mention my name somewhere.

No need to ask. Feedback will be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Pretty cool idea with the 86 concept and production car. The fourth LFA shot is also really cool :)

Very good start dude

You think this is just the start? I've been taking pics for ages, but I don't edit them. I'm just getting around to posting them finally.
It's a waste if no-one else sees them! :) Plenty more next week!

Pretty cool idea with the 86 concept and production car. The fourth LFA shot is also really cool :)

Ah you noticed Fysho! I should drive with you some time! I keep to myself online these days sadly.. I'd spend too much time. xD But that's not a no! I should catch up.....

Last edited:
Alonso's driving at the beggining of 2012 inspired me to take these last April.
Oh Dam-
I JUST REALISED.....

Silly me chose massa's car for the shoot... :lol:

Ah you noticed Fysho! I should drive with you some time! I keep to myself online these days sadly.. I'd spend too much time. xD But that's not a no! I should catch up.....

Yeah, it's been a while since we raced each other. I've also got some cool ideas for some photoshoots we could do. Also, just another thing: Please, for the sake of my internet, re-size your photos. It takes me about a minute to load this page alone :dunce: I also think all the other visitors would appreciate it.

Also, just another thing: Please, for the sake of my internet, re-size your photos. It takes me about a minute to load this page alone :dunce: I also think all the other visitors would appreciate it.

Thanks for the tip, but it only takes a little time for the page to load for me, I don't think my internet is super either.. The images auto fit to page themselves for everyone right?

I'll post less pictures per post so there ends up being less per page. I have so many photos yet, it'll save me alot of time & upload space if I just upload the full.
If I were to attach smaller ones i'd have to have a thumb for the full, lets say it's my little OCD. xD

Back