SR's STOCKSHOTS HD+Wallpaper Shots (Tunnel Tenor + Sexy Wheels) 4/2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Southend Rage
  • 76 comments
  • 4,685 views
Messages
651
United Kingdom
Not on this planet!
Messages
SouthendRage
Messages
I'd rather burn the $$.
I have so many pictures just dusting out on my PS3, so I finally had to decide to let people who may be concerned see them.

I will be uploading photos every now and then, I have a few hundred to choose from so I suspect I'll be updating this thread for a while. I hope you enjoy.
Photo details: All shots are unedited, straight from GT, unless noted.

I see no reason people can't use them for a base in more advanced projects, but I would prefer if you mention my name somewhere.

No need to ask. Feedback will be greatly appreciated!













 
Last edited:
Last shot is great, awesome composition, keep it up :)
 












More Subiyotas and a Sexy Standard. Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Very good start dude
 
Pretty cool idea with the 86 concept and production car. The fourth LFA shot is also really cool :)
 
Very good start dude

You think this is just the start? I've been taking pics for ages, but I don't edit them. I'm just getting around to posting them finally.
It's a waste if no-one else sees them! :) Plenty more next week!

Pretty cool idea with the 86 concept and production car. The fourth LFA shot is also really cool :)

Ah you noticed Fysho! I should drive with you some time! I keep to myself online these days sadly.. I'd spend too much time. xD But that's not a no! I should catch up.....












 
Last edited:
Alonso's driving at the beggining of 2012 inspired me to take these last April.
Oh Dam-
I JUST REALISED.....

Silly me chose massa's car for the shoot... :lol:




 
Updated Title, More Pics Uploading. :)
 
Ah you noticed Fysho! I should drive with you some time! I keep to myself online these days sadly.. I'd spend too much time. xD But that's not a no! I should catch up.....

Yeah, it's been a while since we raced each other. I've also got some cool ideas for some photoshoots we could do. Also, just another thing: Please, for the sake of my internet, re-size your photos. It takes me about a minute to load this page alone :dunce: I also think all the other visitors would appreciate it.
 
Also, just another thing: Please, for the sake of my internet, re-size your photos. It takes me about a minute to load this page alone :dunce: I also think all the other visitors would appreciate it.

Thanks for the tip, but it only takes a little time for the page to load for me, I don't think my internet is super either.. The images auto fit to page themselves for everyone right?

I'll post less pictures per post so there ends up being less per page. I have so many photos yet, it'll save me alot of time & upload space if I just upload the full.
If I were to attach smaller ones i'd have to have a thumb for the full, lets say it's my little OCD. xD
 
Some more of the Formula Ferrari's.


 
Last few F1's


 
Title Update, Military Themed pic dump coming page two.
 
As promised. Army pics forthwith!
This page will be optimised compared to the first.


 
Double Resolution & Vertical shots will be one per post.

 
Back