SR's STOCKSHOTS HD+Wallpaper Shots (Tunnel Tenor + Sexy Wheels) 4/2

Seems like you like the warm filter a lot. It's not entirely a bad thing, but it gets a little repetitive, just a little critique on my end. Otherwise, as Jeremy ^ has said, pretty original stuff. :)

Some very original work here :)
Thanks, a comment like that means alot to me! :)

Seems like you like the warm filter a lot. It's not entirely a bad thing, but it gets a little repetitive, just a little critique on my end. Otherwise, as Jeremy ^ has said, pretty original stuff. :)

Yeah, I know. I don't know why..
I think it featured alot on the last page because I never use sepia for old-style looks, because you lose saturation, so I just use the warm filter instead.

In future i'll try not to post a bunch of dim, dark pics in one go.

I'll have some colourful pics coming later today! ;)

I'm not fond of this selection, but I intend to post most of my work, good or bad.

Besides, i'm sure one of you will like these.

Great idea and choice of angle for the last one bu it's too close to the car imo.

The b&w X2010 is nice, very good speed effect :)

Great idea and choice of angle for the last one bu it's too close to the car imo.

The b&w X2010 is nice, very good speed effect :)

Thanks, & Yeah, It's a little close, the background looks like a low quality photo and the F430 looks totally CGI, but I still like it. It's the only photo i've ever taken on Lucerne Bridge. (That's the name right?) I just don't like the locale that much.

Back