SR's STOCKSHOTS HD+Wallpaper Shots (Tunnel Tenor + Sexy Wheels) 4/2

Fun that combinaison of beetle and Jag' :)
Your two last shots of the Aventador are not bad at all (the first one especially) but why this miniatur filter ?

Fun that combinaison of beetle and Jag' :)
Your two last shots of the Aventador are not bad at all (the first one especially) but why this miniatur filter ?

I feel the minature filter can be used for shots other than miniatures. It's not even that great at them.

It increases saturation a little, and can give the shot an atmospheric feel. It also helps focus on the subject, while still allowing a wide focal range.
It can also help block out poor textures in a close up, towards the edges of the pic (I.E Ground surfaces/ Walls)

I have more, I suppose i'll post a couple of shots of miniature-filter goodness soon!

Also, two lambo shots have the miniature filter, not one, but the last one specifically uses it to enhance the 'smoky' feel, since the car is spinning it's wheels. :)

I feel the minature filter can be used for shots other than miniatures. It's not even that great at them.

It increases saturation a little, and can give the shot an atmospheric feel. It also helps focus on the subject, while still allowing a wide focal range.
It can also help block out poor textures in a close up, towards the edges of the pic (I.E Ground surfaces/ Walls)

I have more, I suppose i'll post a couple of shots of miniature-filter goodness soon!

Also, two lambo shots have the miniature filter, not one, but the last one specifically uses it to enhance the 'smoky' feel, since the car is spinning it's wheels. :)

I understand, i'm not a big fan of the miniature filter inside of the game because we can't control the size of the blur zone. I prefer do it in my edit work with toshop. But you make a good use of it ;)

Nice work on your last pics 👍

Back