SRT Viper FREE!!!!!

Are they going to debut the Viper GTS-R at Lemans this weekend? If so that would be sick!

Would also be sick to see the new Toyota TS030 racecar added to FM4!!!

I'm happy about this, I was assuming they would just be thrown in a pack but now we get them free as a seperate pack it means there is 2 extra places in a pack. I like this new version of the road Viper over the old one but I prefer the older race models.

Are they going to debut the Viper GTS-R at Lemans this weekend? If so that would be sick!

I think there is a problem with engine size , cars in the vipers class are limited to a maximum of Five litres. Is the viper still 8?

Yep, the Viper GTS-R has an 8 litre V10, I know that it will be participating in the ALMS but I think because of the big displacement they're putting a low limit to the RPMs to keep it fair.

“The Viper is Coming”
One final bit of news before we wrap things up and prepare for a busy weekend of Forza 4 fun. If you’re been eagerly awaiting the release of the 2013 SRT Viper for Forza 4, I’m happy to tell you that the pack will be available on June 22! This will be a FREE download in Forza Motorsport 4 and will include both a drivable version of the Viper as well as a Viper Autovista experience. As a free car in Forza 4 and the cover car of Forza Horizon, the Viper is sure to be a fan-favorite, so make sure you get yours when the pack is released next Friday!

From what was posted on the site it doesnt seem that way. Hopefully they just forgot to include it in the post? I doubt it though.

well worst comes to worst i'll just increase the power and someone out there will make the GTS-R livery so it really doesn't matter

We haven't seen a single 2012 ALMS car added to the game yet, perhaps they're not allowed to? Therefore no GTS-R

Probably saving it for later, or they haven't finished the model yet. The latter is entirely possible, because we haven't actually seen the GTS-R in the game yet. Only heard about it. The regular car was probably finished long ago so they could have in Forza Horizon.

Apparently Mechberg & Jube have already stated that the new GTS-R will not be in the SRT Viper pack when released Friday 22nd June.

However, neither confirmed or denied whether it would be coming to FM4 at a later point in time.

Then what will be included in the Viper Pack? just the SRT Viper GTS? That's not a "pack" though.

I thought there was a rule that game developers weren't allowed to use cars from the current season in video games.

Apparently Mechberg & Jube have already stated that the new GTS-R will not be in the SRT Viper pack when released Friday 22nd June.

However, neither confirmed or denied whether it would be coming to FM4 at a later point in time.

Yeah maybe it will be in the July or August car pack

Then what will be included in the Viper Pack? just the SRT Viper GTS? That's not a "pack" though.

FM4 had the Hyundai Veloster free DLC 'pack'. It included a street Veloster Turbo and Rhys Millen's Veloster racer. Also they threw in an AV model of the street car. I guess outside of having the race car, this Viper 'pack' can still be called a 'pack' as we'll get the street Viper and the AV model.

I thought there was a rule that game developers weren't allowed to use cars from the current season in video games.

???
That's news to me. FM3's DLC was a ton of cars from that very year.

Back