SRT TOMAHAWK VISION GT OT (Now available)

Looks like the machine went through atleast as many full redesigns as the Mercedes.

Looks like the machine went through atleast as many full redesigns as the Mercedes.

Quite, it started as a rounder, Copperhead-esque car, but it ended up as SRT's personal LaFerrari. Quite a change in design, but I'll bet that early VGT vídeo sketch was one of the earlier ideas that didn't make into the main project, a la Alpine.

Wait wait wait wait...wait...IT'S REAL?! :drool:

I don't think it is, but if that is true, I'll eat my damm autographed-by-rally-drivers hat.

cats.jpg

I, for one will be watching it :) lol -- i wonder if this "cammo" version will be an option too?

That said, everything SRT does is functional, not a whole hell of a lot of show without the go. I think it'll be the v10, with some sort of electrical boost, like motors running the front wheels. My guess; this way it is still technically, a hybrid. lol

Last edited:
Gotta say on the one hand I think it's getting a bit silly now... but, full credit to SRT, they've really got on-board and delivered. 3 well thought out concepts. Claiming over 2000hp though... was that really necessary?

The car looks great and everything, and we will have to own all 3.
But when the airbrakes come out it reminds me of this, maybe its too much airbrakes, but still looks kind of ok
eastwtky0.jpg

Back