SRT TOMAHAWK VISION GT OT (Now available)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by sems4arsenal, May 29, 2015.

1. Niku Driver HC

Niku Driver HC

I do know that there is at least one tune for the X around GTP, so there is that. It would be interesting how well can the X drive with a new setup as opposed to the stock one.

2. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Dude, I can't help you if you don't slow down.

3. CarBastard

CarBastard

Meh, I found it so pointless that I didn't even bother. Why is "The Real Driving Simulator" testing my ability to fly jet fighters from the 30th century fueled with nothing but LSD and magical kerosene? Am I even playing a driving game at this point when I'm holding on to my pretend steering wheel for dear life...while driving a car that can't exist in real life? I mean, it makes a Red Bull X car look realistic by comparison...and we're talking about a car that may very well be beyond human capacity to drive!

I could suspend my disbelief for a moment but SRT and PoDi are asking me to believe in an über-lightweight engine that's still tough enough to produce thousands of horsepower for more than mere seconds without going kaboom-boom, brakes that could stop a freight train but that fit in conventional wheels, and tyres that can convert all that nonsense into friction. May as well be playing "Star Wars Racing"...

Oh, and to those who said this wasn't a misplacement of PoDi's resources, take a look at Kaz's latest interview on the homepage. They're filling up the schedules of modellers with this hogwash instead of the cars we've desperately asked for years now. Great thinking Kaz! That'll definitely interest me in a PS4 and GT7!

Polsixe, ALB123 and Il_Conte_Sky like this.
  4. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

Gotta go Fast.

This machine has spoiled me, between the brutal sound, the wing show and the incredible speed I think I've found my favorite machine since the Alpine.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  5. ClydeYellow

ClydeYellow

I hate to say the Tomahawk hasn't dethroned the Alpine as my all-time favorite VGT.

It's too fast for my taste.

6. R5

R5 (Banned)

There are 2 others, y'know.

Pinkintron likes this.
  7. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

As far as the machines added into GT6 are concerned, my favorites are the Infiniti, the Alpine, and the SRT trio.

Lubeify100 likes this.
  8. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

9. kembro

kembro

Thought it might have been Bathurst. Nice run. Handles better for me out of the seasons on sports soft. Bit snappy down the cutting at Bathurst but doable.

10. gtracedriver1

gtracedriver1

The car is very fast indeed but more sensitive too. Not my top3 VGT though but I still like it

11. TeamCZRRacing

TeamCZRRacing Premium

Delete

12. trustjab

trustjab

For some reason, its easier for me to drive when you have the car outside the seasonal. No tune either. Maybe the car drives differently 'online'?

kembro likes this.
  13. R5

R5 (Banned)

All cars drive differently online, but I'm not sure if that affects seasonals.

I mean, it probably does but I'm not 100%

14. sparkytooth

sparkytooth Premium

All seasonals use the normal offline physics.

15. DoisEM1

DoisEM1

Sadly GT6 is becoming more a Matchbox car game then "THE REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR". Losing more interest on the game every update. The car has a great design like most VTG but in my opinion this feature in a game like GT and GT6 particular with all off those problems. Gran Turismo has lost the race for the driving game along time ago.

16. 508920

0E9rS3JJIxVCPWyKR_0.jpg

I don't know what is coming out of the exhaust, but it is probably making a black hole!

Snake1405, WJHMH, TexRex and 7 others like this.
  17. Chikane_GTR

Chikane_GTR (Banned)

Man just finished having a blast with the S model with 645hp (like the viper) :D:bowdown: So much fun first time driving a car in gt this long ( Arcade Mode)

[​IMG] :gtpflag:

18. TexRex

TexRex Premium

Good grief! 446mph (on SSRX) in the X in an Arcade Mode race--lots of weaving. :lol:

19. Jordan

Jordan Administrator

20. Chikane_GTR

Chikane_GTR (Banned)

Great Video. Thank god they thought of the S and GTS-R Versions aswell. Love those two way more then the X version

Tomahawk

GTSR>>>>S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X

:nervous::dopey:

21. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Loving the video and pdf slides presentation :tup: To all of the naysayers, this shows that some thought actually went into these cars. They don't just scribble them together on a napkin over a lunch break. Sure some of the technology is not yet invented, but if you show a McLaren P1 to Gottlieb Daimler 130 years ago he would also call you crazy.

22. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

So there is method in the madness

Lubeify100 likes this.
  23. kembro

kembro

Active aerodynamic yaw control and the use of Graphene. Where have I heard of these technologies proposed; #GTP-VGT.

24. leigh991

leigh991

I said it before and I'll say it again no other vgt could top the Tomahawk...it's and extraordinary car great job srt

Chikane, Lubeify100 and CaptainTNT like this.
  25. FoRiZon

FoRiZon

Happy 4th of July!

Lets celebrate with a Tomahawk because 'Murica!

Lubeify100 likes this.