SRT TOMAHAWK VISION GT OT (Now available)

Curbs are a problem with stock setup. Im sure with a tune, that can be cured. Thats my main issue with the seasonal. I cruised around in 3rd for the first 2 minutes of the lap. Only opened up on the straight.

I do know that there is at least one tune for the X around GTP, so there is that. It would be interesting how well can the X drive with a new setup as opposed to the stock one.

My brain... The Tomahawk X at Nordschleife Seasonal... I don't think I've ever done a seasonal as mentally exhausting as THAT. A car that handles unpredictably beyond convention, is pretty much as wide as the track, and so low that any bump in any shape or form will just derail it should never be paired with the Nordschleife. Still, I was mad enough to do a lap flat out just to see how I'd do - with the DF GT, I managed to scrape in a 3:51:898.

...I'm not going through that again. Never again.

@GTDriver1230 I agree that it was mentally exhausting, but how about physically exhausting? My hands were absolutely killing me!! And I didn't run this event for hours and hours like some people. Still, it was just so much fast wheel action...Oh, they were killing me after that event. :mad:

Meh, I found it so pointless that I didn't even bother. Why is "The Real Driving Simulator" testing my ability to fly jet fighters from the 30th century fueled with nothing but LSD and magical kerosene? Am I even playing a driving game at this point when I'm holding on to my pretend steering wheel for dear life...while driving a car that can't exist in real life? I mean, it makes a Red Bull X car look realistic by comparison...and we're talking about a car that may very well be beyond human capacity to drive!

I could suspend my disbelief for a moment but SRT and PoDi are asking me to believe in an über-lightweight engine that's still tough enough to produce thousands of horsepower for more than mere seconds without going kaboom-boom, brakes that could stop a freight train but that fit in conventional wheels, and tyres that can convert all that nonsense into friction. May as well be playing "Star Wars Racing"...

Oh, and to those who said this wasn't a misplacement of PoDi's resources, take a look at Kaz's latest interview on the homepage. They're filling up the schedules of modellers with this hogwash instead of the cars we've desperately asked for years now. Great thinking Kaz! That'll definitely interest me in a PS4 and GT7!

For some reason, its easier for me to drive when you have the car outside the seasonal. No tune either. Maybe the car drives differently 'online'?

For some reason, its easier for me to drive when you have the car outside the seasonal. No tune either. Maybe the car drives differently 'online'?
All cars drive differently online, but I'm not sure if that affects seasonals.

I mean, it probably does but I'm not 100%

Sadly GT6 is becoming more a Matchbox car game then "THE REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR". Losing more interest on the game every update. The car has a great design like most VTG but in my opinion this feature in a game like GT and GT6 particular with all off those problems. Gran Turismo has lost the race for the driving game along time ago.

0E9rS3JJIxVCPWyKR_0.jpg

I don't know what is coming out of the exhaust, but it is probably making a black hole!

Man just finished having a blast with the S model with 645hp (like the viper) :D:bowdown: So much fun first time driving a car in gt this long ( Arcade Mode)

2015_06_30_230751.jpg
:gtpflag:

Great Video. Thank god they thought of the S and GTS-R Versions aswell. Love those two way more then the X version

Tomahawk

GTSR>>>>S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X

:nervous::dopey:

Loving the video and pdf slides presentation 👍 To all of the naysayers, this shows that some thought actually went into these cars. They don't just scribble them together on a napkin over a lunch break. Sure some of the technology is not yet invented, but if you show a McLaren P1 to Gottlieb Daimler 130 years ago he would also call you crazy.

Active aerodynamic yaw control and the use of Graphene. Where have I heard of these technologies proposed; #GTP-VGT.

Back