SSG Sam's Civic (modded)

  • Thread starter Thread starter [ssg]sam
  • 93 comments
  • 4,168 views
;) my car to be published perhaps powerful as its my it should be tried to come from there slave way of speaking! :trouble: :D
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm

I cant wait for the Ford Focus Cothsworth. Its the road version of the Focus Rally car (4WD).



;)...

Where did you get that quote from?
Although I doubt that will make it to America, same as the RS probably wont.
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Where did you get that quote from?
Although I doubt that will make it to America, same as the RS probably wont.

What do you mean that you doubt it will come to the US? Its plain fact that they never ship the good ones to us. Like how we begged for an EVO so they gave us the 'Ugly' duckling version...
 
perhaps I think has to sell my car for me modified a Honda accord !!
 
Me thinks he be Canadian and not speaks the england as his first talk.
 
English isnt his first language, cut him a bit of slack.
 
A eeny-weeny bit, he should be able to speak pretty good before joining a thing like this here forums..
 
Please don't make fun of anyone for not speaking English well if it's not their first language.

I'm sure it's difficult for him.
 
one is not suposed to speak about my car is not of my langague!
 
Originally posted by Josh
Please don't make fun of anyone for not speaking English well if it's not their first language.

I'm sure it's difficult for him.

Whats this? A mod doing his job? I never thought I'd see the day.

But honestly, I was just kidding. Sorry bro?
 
I sorted through this thread, and read many of the posts and the like. I have to say, the only person I can agree with here is PunkRock. And the one person I disagree with most is MazKid. His young age really shows with the comments he makes about cars.

I may not thing Sams Civic is awesome or something along those lines, but it is cool. One thing that angrifys me is when someone comments about how it only LOOKS fast and says "whats it got under the hood?" Well some people, many who supe up Civics (obviously not 12sec.Civic), dont care about how FAST there car is. They only care about how it looks. And I am partly with that crowd. I am, in now way, a Fast and the Furious wannabe or a "ricer". I just dont beleive that a good looking car always needs to have a superb engine to back up the looks.

If someone supes up a car and makes it actually look nice, clean, and smooth (without stickers, of which I hate, mind you) then if it looks good, then maybe thats all that matters to the owner. I like my car to LOOK good, over being super fast.

I am not a huge fan of pimping out cars now adays, due to what it has come to because of the people who want to jump on the band wagon. I am more of a fan of Supercars and Exotics, like McLarens, TVRs, etc. But I do enjoy looking at nice Japanese imports. Sometimes I see one that catches my eyes and I really like how it looks. With imports, that is what I think about first: "Wow, that looks sweet!". I never really ask myself, what is under the hood. Because I dont really care. So I do respect those who like to supe up cars with just body modifications as long as they can make it look good. So stop bashing on those who dont also do engine modifications or swaps. Because some people just dont care about that, they just want a car to look good.

Um yeah. I'll stop babbling now.
 
Originally posted by Garconis
I sorted through this thread, and read many of the posts and the like. I have to say, the only person I can agree with here is PunkRock. And the one person I disagree with most is MazKid. His young age really shows with the comments he makes about cars.

I may not thing Sams Civic is awesome or something along those lines, but it is cool. One thing that angrifys me is when someone comments about how it only LOOKS fast and says "whats it got under the hood?" Well some people, many who supe up Civics (obviously not 12sec.Civic), dont care about how FAST there car is. They only care about how it looks. And I am partly with that crowd. I am, in now way, a Fast and the Furious wannabe or a "ricer". I just dont beleive that a good looking car always needs to have a superb engine to back up the looks.

If someone supes up a car and makes it actually look nice, clean, and smooth (without stickers, of which I hate, mind you) then if it looks good, then maybe thats all that matters to the owner. I like my car to LOOK good, over being super fast.

I am not a huge fan of pimping out cars now adays, due to what it has come to because of the people who want to jump on the band wagon. I am more of a fan of Supercars and Exotics, like McLarens, TVRs, etc. But I do enjoy looking at nice Japanese imports. Sometimes I see one that catches my eyes and I really like how it looks. With imports, that is what I think about first: "Wow, that looks sweet!". I never really ask myself, what is under the hood. Because I dont really care. So I do respect those who like to supe up cars with just body modifications as long as they can make it look good. So stop bashing on those who dont also do engine modifications or swaps. Because some people just dont care about that, they just want a car to look good.

Um yeah. I'll stop babbling now.

Well just in case you mis-heard me or I didnt word right I will explain my thoughts again:

I dont really like it when people make the appearance of looking fast then trying to intimidate other people like a Corvette. If they only want to look good and dont really try to intimidate other actually fast cars I dont mind :D. I dont actually know what Sam has under the hood of his Civic but I still think Sparxxx's RX-7 can toast him. Its just so hard to tell these days. Im sure Sam has done some good things to his car, maybe even did them right. He may be one of the few with a good civic, maybe not. I wont know untill I see myself. I know Sparxxx car is fast because RX-7's are always fast. But if it is a car that is known to not always be that fast I usually need to see myself :irked:. I get alot of critisism about my car as well, usually because people dont like the idea of an american sport compact car being able to beat alot of the Japanese imports in a road race. Then they try and make these crazy made-up "Facts" about my car which arent true at all. Thats the thing with today's people :rolleyes:...
 
I understands that you wants to say but as you it so quite known as you no idea of has what there is in-top of the cap (i have venom intake manifolds whit cumputerized nitrous system and 245 HP prute without counting the venom and other) if sparxxx has 250..? HP I believe that I can the toaster like you says and moreover I am to thus finance I will give from the money above!
 
Well he has more HP than that, RX-7's have around 300 (I think, cant remember). Plus he has the drivetrain advantage. No offense or anything but I think you might end up going off the track and Sparxxx might be kind enough to wave as he goes by :p :lol:...
 
yes but anyway i am goin to buy honda accaord in one week
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
My Civic is probably faster than anyone on this entire websites car.


Its almost faster than any production car. Unfortunately I dont have my old signature stating that my Civic once rattled off a 1/4 mile in 12.34 seconds @116mph.



Civics can be very fast cars. Mine handled very well also. I took it to an autocross when it was still pushing 250hp and I beat everyone there. I havent done much suspension work, other than taking off the CRX rear suspension and axle to get the nice rear disc brakes.


I am someone who KNOWS my Civic is(was) very fast. Am I dumb? I can drive around my city for hours and get in races with any car I see, and I KNOW I will spank who ever it is.


The bad thing, is that my car is no longer turbocharged because I experienced some trouble with the turbo itself. So, I am only pushing about 170hp with a moderately modified B16A (1.6L VTEC 160hp stock).


Currently I can beat any pre-2002 Mustang and run neck and neck with a Camaro SS. I can also beat things like pre-1997 Corvettes and RX-7's 300ZX's and Supras. I might even take an early 90's NSX.


What is the weight of your civic 12sec?
If you can outdrag an RX-7 or NSX in a Civic with 170bhp, your car must be fly-weight!
BTW, I'm NOT calling you a liar ok?:D
I'm just curious.
 
I do not have any more my civic I have maintenent a SVT COBRA!! I remember dejas more of the civic.
 
i doubt u can run neck to neck with a camaro ss with your 170hp civic
i have a video of a civic with a gsr swap getting wooped by a silver svt contour....
 
Hey why are you ppl always so interested in 1/4 mile times. Thats gay. All I care for is how well a car can handle. I havent "raced" anyone, but everytime someone is going fast on the road, like a Mustang or whatever car, I try to speed up, and whenever the car turns into a corner, I almost have to slam on the brakes not to hit the guy cuz he is so slow taking the corner. I only have about 100 hp but I can destroy alot of ppl in curves. I just hate ppl who wanna race on the streets, but only in a straight line..

Anyhow nice car man. But take off the stickers!! ( if you can ).
J'vois qu'il y a plus de quebecois que j'pensais dans GTP :)
 
Back