bushmaster Messages 152 Lindsay ON Messages jw245732 Oct 29, 2011 #1 Will the SST shifter work with the Fanatec GT3RS wheel and clubsports in GT5 on the PS3. I have a chance to get one just thought I would check first
Will the SST shifter work with the Fanatec GT3RS wheel and clubsports in GT5 on the PS3. I have a chance to get one just thought I would check first
gslooney Messages 590 Scotland Messages gslooney Messages gslooney Oct 29, 2011 #2 yes if you get an adapter from interfaceone. it's what I use. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5549166#post5549166 The sst is a USB only unit for the PC.. so the interface board converts the USB output to voltages that your fanatic wheel understands. Good luck. GSL
yes if you get an adapter from interfaceone. it's what I use. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5549166#post5549166 The sst is a USB only unit for the PC.. so the interface board converts the USB output to voltages that your fanatic wheel understands. Good luck. GSL
bushmaster Messages 152 Lindsay ON Messages jw245732 Oct 29, 2011 #3 How do you like your SST and how much is that board and where do I get it
the_greeze Cookin' on gas! Premium Messages 1,011 UK Messages the_greeze Oct 29, 2011 #4 bushmaster How do you like your SST and how much is that board and where do I get it Click to expand... Here's a link to Follow the link to the thread gslooney posted for info about the USB interface. I'd suggest PM'ing interfaceone with your details. As for the SST, I also have one and it's superb 👍 and works perfectly with the interface. No issues at all.
bushmaster How do you like your SST and how much is that board and where do I get it Click to expand... Here's a link to Follow the link to the thread gslooney posted for info about the USB interface. I'd suggest PM'ing interfaceone with your details. As for the SST, I also have one and it's superb 👍 and works perfectly with the interface. No issues at all.