Stadium??

• Thread starter Jon
  • 20 comments
yeah, but i always end up with the plane 2 ft lower than i need to be. Oh, and dont bother trying to jump over the gate, there is an invisible wall above it. I reckon theres a secret mission for it. Only an idea though. :( :confused:

Originally posted by danpollard
yeah, but i always end up with the plane 2 ft lower than i need to be. Oh, and dont bother trying to jump over the gate, there is an invisible wall above it. I reckon theres a secret mission for it. Only an idea though. :( :confused:

I found out from a FAQ that there is NO normal way to get into the stadium.

OK I can tell you what its like now - Ive been inside it (I flew in by taking off the wrong way off the runway and then doubling back therefore avoiding the lift bridge which is impossible to gain enough height that quickly)
You sort of go through it. You can walk around but your feet are about 6 ft underground and your head just underneath the surface. You cxan see through it but theres nothing there. Its complete crap! :(

Originally posted by danpollard
OK I can tell you what its like now - Ive been inside it (I flew in by taking off the wrong way off the runway and then doubling back therefore avoiding the lift bridge which is impossible to gain enough height that quickly)
You sort of go through it. You can walk around but your feet are about 6 ft underground and your head just underneath the surface. You cxan see through it but theres nothing there. Its complete crap! :(

Yes I as well noticed using the tank. I thought you would be able to walk around up and down the stairs but no. It sucks. I got out and it sucked. You can drive your vehicle right through the stands. I was driving around and all of the sudden my car ended up back out of the stadium. I fell from the sky somehow. I wouldnt waste my time again trying to get back in. :( :mad:

Originally posted by ViperConcept

Yes I as well noticed using the tank. I thought you would be able to walk around up and down the stairs but no. It sucks. I got out and it sucked. You can drive your vehicle right through the stands. I was driving around and all of the sudden my car ended up back out of the stadium. I fell from the sky somehow. I wouldnt waste my time again trying to get back in. :( :mad:

Ive been in twice now using the plane (my mate didn't believe me). That exit thing is wierd. You just sort of come flying down from really high. I landed on a few people! :D :D :D

Originally posted by piesupreme
well, the only interesting thing inside it is on the seats, it says "cocks" in big letters. nothing much else to see, really.

The cocks and the beavers are playing in the stadium:)

Latest Posts

Back